• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
except it was labeled DLC, and this all started because someone in the steam thread said "guys the special edition DLC is also the full game lololol". the only part of wht you said that is correct is that before it was called "special edition" and now its called "special edition upgrade"

Except (as both the SteamDB and account activity page showed), it did include the full game. The publisher changed it after the fact to remove the "Anniversary Edition". Although I am apparently incorrect on the DLC part.

Shadownet

Banned
The need for new wheels was strong
jshackles is a prius man. I never would have thought.
BBbold03.gif
Was thinking something more along the line of this.
Wish I could get a Prius. Ridiculous gas milage.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Yep. I couldn't resist that instrument panel / console. 52MPG didn't make things any easier on my wallet.

so-good.gif

jshackles is a prius man. I never would have thought.

Was thinking something more along the line of this.
Wish I could get a Prius. Ridiculous gas milage.

lol @ Aquaman... can't wait to see how that pans out.

Also, this isn't even my only Prius now - I simply can't justify buying anything else.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Krusenstern, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Krusenstern, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-A8585F0AA8272ED3 - Taken by Deques. 91 entrants total.

t1415476339z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
=
lol @ Aquaman... can't wait to see how that pans out.

Also, this isn't even my only Prius now - I simply can't justify buying anything else.

If I see him riding a dolphin in the Batman vs Superman or something I'm going to lose it. Movie of the Year for me.

I have a 2004 Civic, served me faithfully for years. Originally it was my mom. I'm saving up for a car, hopefully I can get the new model. I like the new Nautical Blue better than the Baby Blue of the last generation. This one below is the 2014 model.
But I'm sure by the time I can afford one, there will be some ridiculous new design. Inb4 100 miles per gallon Prius.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of MakeshiftChef, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MakeshiftChef, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Call of Duty -- MB-AE4FF46DABF49B51 - Taken by Xanathus. 13 entrants total.

t1415437157z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
But I'm sure by the time I can afford one, there will be some ridiculous new design. Inb4 100 miles per gallon Prius.

I hate to say that I seriously considered spending $10,000 more for the Prius Plug-In model. It operates for about 15 miles purely on electricity, then shifts over to being a regular prius. As such, it gets 95 MPGe which is absolutely insane. With my commute and the ability to charge it nightly, I wouldn't even need to buy gas unless I wanted to take it on a long trip.

But you can buy a hell of a lot of gas for $10,000.
Approximately 3,460 gallons at today's prices, which in the Prius C is enough to drive it up to 179,930 miles so I think I'm good

Anyway, Steam things

Dr Dogg

I think the move to Community has scrambled ModBot a little.

It's actually 25, just compresses to 16 for download. :)

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to have to delete to unpack it. I've got about 6gb free. I guess I'll have to play some games and finish with them now. FFXIII is a real hog on storage.

sprinkles

I just sold a regular Cho Dengeki Stryker card for 3,66 €. What a crazy buyer!
Time to buy a whole bunch of 10 cent cards to have more badges ready for the winter sale!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
If I see him riding a dolphin in the Batman vs Superman or something I'm going to lose it. Movie of the Year for me.

I have a 2004 Civic, served me faithfully for years. Originally it was my mom. I'm saving up for a car, hopefully I can get the new model. I like the new Nautical Blue better than the Baby Blue of the last generation. This one below is the 2014 model.

Dude, car financing is still on easy credit. So it's easy to get a good deal plus all the incentives because dealers want to move inventory. That's if you can handle it (stable job etc)

I would get a fun car like a Ford Focus ST, FR-S, Miata, Mazda 3, if I was buying new.

Used, an RX-8, the anti-Prius. Such a fun car

But then again, I'm a total car geek.

Miguel81

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to have to delete to unpack it. I've got about 6gb free. I guess I'll have to play some games and finish with them now. FFXIII is a real hog on storage.

You're going to juggle VC and FFXIII? If not and you have decent dl speed/no cap, it might be best to backup the saves and delete the latter.

Dude, car financing is still on easy credit. So it's easy to get a good deal plus all the incentives because dealers want to move inventory. That's if you can handle it (stable job etc)

I would get a fun car like a Ford Focus ST, FR-S, Miata, Mazda 3, if I was buying new.

Used, an RX-8, the anti-Prius. Such a fun car

But then again, I'm a total car geek.

I was partial to the 350Z, myself, and the 370Z is even better now. Too much fun to drive.

Knurek

You can save about 20 GB of space by deleting the movie files from language version you don't use. :)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of MakeshiftChef, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MakeshiftChef, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).

t1cxE6r.gif
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare -- MB-667680763E9632A2 - Taken by Cth. 90 entrants total.

t1415438057z1.png

Dr Dogg

ModBot!!! You're going to confuse people!

You're going to juggle VC and FFXIII? If not and you have decent dl speed/no cap, it might be best to backup the saves and delete the latter.

You can save about 20 GB of space by deleting the movie files from language version you don't use. :)

Orrrrr I could stop cheaping out and put another disc drive in. I've got 9 free Sata ports so it's not like I'm hurting. Just being lazy.

Why no AC1? Because it's the only one without DRM?

No AC1 and no AC Rev but you can Originfy all the other AssCreeds.

Initally AC1 had a system where it called home to Ubi to a server every 40 seconds until it got a response and then wouldn't check for an hour. In the older GOG build this was left in and would briefly pause the game while it tried to reach the server but due to being an old game it didn't exist. You had to play the game offline not to be a pest but it seems to be fixed now.

Coreda

Orrrrr I could stop cheaping out and put another disc drive in. I've got 9 free Sata ports so it's not like I'm hurting. Just being lazy.

If you have a large enough flash drive you could also copy over some files that take up space.

Shadownet

Banned
I was partial to the 350Z, myself, and the 370Z is even better now. Too much fun to drive.
i think my uncle has a 370Z. it look amazing. I should ask him to let me drive it once. I'm a college student so getting 50-60 mpg with the Prius is more important to me sadly.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
i think my uncle has a 370Z. it look amazing. I should ask him to let me drive it once. I'm a college student so getting 50-60 mpg with the Prius is more important to me sadly.

2014-kawasaki-ninja-300-8_600x0w.jpg

Best of all possible solutions. Kawasaki Ninja 300, good beginner bike.

Shadownet

Banned
Good morning SteamGAF :D If you don't care what Client you are using you can get ACUnity and FC4 for 41$ for Standard Edition and for 64$ for Gold Edition and if you have GMG Credit you can lower that price even more :D

http://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/
If you really don't care. You can get both games Gold Edition for $89 from Origin India and Mexico.

Best of all possible solutions. Kawasaki Ninja 300, good beginner bike.
*mouth watering*

Mokoi

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth -- MB-8C8F824CEC5AB575 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Umm the redeem link may not work since I accidentally clicked on it, so just add me on steamo so I can give it to you.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Valkyria Chronicles #2 -- MB-49B17D9DFA2226E5 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 113 entrants total.
Valkyria Chronicles #1 -- MB-AFDF544DCE574453 - Taken by hohoXD123. 109 entrants total.

t1415479999z1.png

It's galactic, it's civilization. What can you ask more?
ModBot said:
Instructions for Mavromatis:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition -- MB-66616F3A1264E616 - Taken by Woody Invincible. 2 entrants total.

t1483188900z0.png

Uzzy

I think I need a controller to play fighting games. Since you seem to be an expert on them and the rest of the community an expert on pc games recommend me one!
But keep the price low, I gotta eat too.

I've heard good things about the Xbone controller for fighting games, due to the improved D-Pad, though I've not used it myself. Don't get a cheap arcade stick.

Oh christ I forgot THQ is dead and 2K have picked up the reigns. Could be intresting. Was 2K14 any good?

They're still the same games every year. Last gen 2K15 is basically 2K14 but with less features! They have plenty of unintentional funny moments due to glitches and gameplay.

Omega

Banned
They're still the same games every year. Last gen 2K15 is basically 2K14 but with less features! They have a fun plenty of unintentional fun due to glitches and gameplay.

sounds like a normal 2K game to me.

Newer versions lose features, gain pointless ones and has absolutely 0 gameplay changes other than control scheme

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I take it back... "there are more rooms ahead, go buy the sequels" whut? >_>

great puzzles tho, but that was super unclimatic at the end, felt like a episodic thing, but its not tho :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom