• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developers of Nekro have managed to completely mess up their store page layout.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/246400

This image makes their storetastrophe worthwhile:

[quote="Hey look! Chibi Purple XIII!]
DqXwmBj.jpg
[/quote]

kudoboi

is COD AW showing up on top sellers for others? its weird that the game is coming out in 2 days and it is no where on the top sellers

Evolve is running like crap on my 770. I guess it's time for 980 8gb when it finally comes out.

yeah the game was pretty laggy on my HD7870

i honestly didnt find the game fun anyway.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
is COD AW showing up on top sellers for others? its weird that the game is coming out in 2 days and it is no where on the top sellers

at that price (especially in Europe)? I'm not surprised ... one bit

So I've been playing Guacamelee Super Turbo.
At first it was all "Is it really that much easier? Maybe I've just gotten better at the game after playing through Gold".

Then I unlocked Intenso.

Yeesh. It's like those electric gloves in Arkham Origins. Wayyyy overpowered.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Spiegel, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spiegel, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terraria -- MB-1F9299C65EBB5C04 - Taken by The Reloader. 1 entrants total.

t1414858214z1.png

Thats weird, the game runs just fine on medium on my 640ti

On medium. When you are used to running everything on ULTRA and you start downgrading to medium, you realize it's probably a good time to start looking for a new card.

Witcher 3 is just around corner and 770 2gb will become it's bitch lol.

So I've been playing Guacamelee Super Turbo.
At first it was all "Is it really that much easier? Maybe I've just gotten better at the game after playing through Gold".

Then I unlocked Intenso.

Yeesh. It's like those electric gloves in Arkham Origins. Wayyyy overpowered.
I have to wonder why the devs thought this was a good idea. The original game was already devoid of challenge.

COD: AW will bomb so badly that Bobby Kotick will finally undress his people suit and reveal himself as the leader of the lizard people.

On medium. When you are used to running everything on ULTRA and you start downgrading to medium, you realize it's probably a good time to start looking for a new card.

Witcher 3 is just around corner and 770 2gb will become it's bitch lol.

oh well when you're me who runs almost everything on medium, its a pleasent surprise when you find out you can actually run something on high, and a WOAH AWESOME when you can do ultra :p but yea i also need to upgrade for the witcher as well.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Fall of Cybertron is a pretty fun game. The scene with
Metroplex awakening
was awesome. I like the designs. More like G1 even though it's a prequel to Prime. The Campaign is pretty linear, but that doesn't bother me too much.

xBladeM6x

Thanks btw to the person who posted this Payday 2 link http://www.overkillsoftware.com/crimefest/mrated.html in the previous SteamGAF™ thread.

Have the link kept bookmarked in my favs and listen to the addictive background song from time to time. That it loops is even better.
Good stuff :D

Song is so good. Glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys it. Also, Evolve is pretty cool. Runs nicely, even at very high + TXAA x4. Looks really good.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Maybe this was already discussed but I didn't really follow the thread since yesterday.

Question to everyone who got Evolve. I just got the game still relatively cheap and clicked "add to my library", but it says I won't get an extra gift copy of the game cause I already have the alpha in my account. Should I wait till the alpha ends to add the game or can I just add it?

kudoboi

Maybe this was already discussed but I didn't really follow the thread since yesterday.

Question to everyone who got Evolve. I just got the game still relatively cheap and clicked "add to my library", but it says I won't get an extra gift copy of the game cause I already have the alpha in my account. Should I wait till the alpha ends to add the game or can I just add it?

add it. you still get the game according to people on reddit. i wouldn't advice keeping it because it might get locked.

Skyzard

Banned
Alpha is a lot of fun if you get a nice group.

Can I ask where you managed to find it for cheap still? Haven't had any luck since yesterday.

Tecl0n

Fall of Cybertron is a pretty fun game. The scene with
Metroplex awakening
was awesome. I like the designs. More like G1 even though it's a prequel to Prime. The Campaign is pretty linear, but that doesn't bother me too much.

tell you have the throwback blaster.

Varg

Banned
Gonna try the Evolve alpha, I hope I don't like it or I'll be pissed for missing on the price error.

So far it has been pretty good :) Teamwork is paramount though and you probably will have a bad time/be bored if people are just running all over the place.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Evolve alpha has been fun for me so far.

Two friends agree'd to play Alone in the Dark: Illumination with me, of course let them know beforehand that the game is an action-horror game and that it could very well be terrible, but they were kind enough to come with me through the whole game journey and see what we all end up thinking of the game.

I actually have a gut feeling the game will not be abysmal, just very low-budget and janky but with enjoyable elements on it to make it at least an okay game, the idea of a low-budget Left 4 Dead x Alan Wake with a Lovecraftian paint type of game doesn't sound terrible to me, but we'll see how it goes pretty soon. For pre-ordering early we're getting into the beta at the end of the month closer to Thanksgiving, you can bet I'll be posting detailed impressions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom