• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I still have some Evolve Big Alpha codes, if anyone somehow doesn't have it yet.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Daedalos42:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Daedalos42, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Evolve Big Alpha -- MB-212AEF4BCB901243
Evolve Big Alpha #3 -- MB-521660A8C982D14E - Taken by Trellisaze
Evolve Big Alpha #2 -- MB-F8E8E72E2F120274 - Taken by Hanzou

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Evolve Big Alpha was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Evolve Big Alpha #3 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Evolve Big Alpha #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

louiedog

I've seen people complain about the word moist and how it bothers them regardless of context. I never understood that as I had no problem with it, but I'm suddenly starting to come around on that line of thinking.

I thought you posted in the thread that you didn't card for the game:p

But its still in Alpha isn't it?
Game is not attractive to me, I'm not into the asymetric gameplay.

I usually don't care for mp only games, mostly because my internet sucks. But I've enjoyed Chivalry and TF2.

I know it's on alpha and performance will improve, but I couldn't enjoy Evolve in its current state.

Also I fear I won't be able to play mp only games in the future once servers go down or userbase leaves, so its hard for me to purchase that kind of games.

Hope it makes sense.

http://abload.de/img/lolgru48.jpg
Slow down, internet, you're going too fast!
Surely this is the exception? o_O
Damn, you have every CoD.
Not that surprising really.
(We actually got more on PC than I listed in that thread even though some were delayed, at some point I had to stop keeping up with the thread to have any chance to play the games :p)
I see you recommending Atelier. Usually don't play SRPGs but the footage I saw of Atelier games is always so serene with a peaceful atmosphere. And the artstyle is lovely as well.
Would you recommend it for newcomers into jrpg?
Also, I knew or at least heard about every title in your thread besides StarCrawlers. Looks really interesting. Sci-Fi dungeon crawlers are rare and it somewhat reminds me of SMT Strange Journey.
Closest thing to that that's been described is this:
How well the final product can provide such an experience remains to be seen.
Sounds really nice but I hope SC won't end up Jack of all trades but Master of none.
Interesting. It doesn't look as fast as other FPS - which is a very good thing - and seems to have its distinct "feel". Curious for more.
What. The. Cock?!
lol
at that price (especially in Europe)? I'm not surprised ... one bit
You weren't kidding. 100€ for game+season pass. Ridiculous amount.
And while still being interested in it, it nowhere near poses that much of a value for me.

Gotta wait a couple years and get it from Turfster for cheap like BLOPS2 :)

Btw, where has that magnificent grumpy old man been lately? Getting his bionic arm and becoming the six million dollar game dev? :p

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Surely this is the exception? o_O
Damn, you have every CoD.

I'm missing Ghosts. I found a reseller that still has a pre-order key in stock, and since the Watcher DLC was exclusive to pre-orders, I have my eye on it. The DLC was also in the Russian DDE, but that's not an option any more. :(

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Gotta wait a couple years and get it from Turfster for cheap like BLOPS2 :)

Btw, where has that magnificent grumpy old man been lately? Getting his bionic arm and becoming the six million dollar game dev? :p

I have no idea ... I haven't seen him post anything in like a year now
:p

Shadownet

Banned
a game that comes out in 4 months is not in Alpha, I dont care what they call it
Super Ultra Evolve Arcade Remix Hyper Ex Alpha Plus

Last time I saw Turf...
I'm kidding bud<3
Seamus.png

The Room is pretty damn fun and puzzling. Only thing I dislike is the hints button being too in your face as I have no self control and sometimes check out the hint even if I know what to do.

First 3 chapters took me one hour.

Shadownet

Banned
Is I Am Alive pc port any good? Already have this on 360.

It's an average game. Some says it's disappointing. I bought it full price on PS3 cause I thought it sounded amazing. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for it. and it is under $5 so yeah go for it. I would just keep your expectation low.

iosefe

the Phishing ads are cleverl

i had it happen a couple time sin the past few minutes. but i only caught one ad, an ad for Glad Bags

the other ad didn't loaded and was a black box, but then i got the phishing warning, so i assume it's hiding the ad's identity

Anteater

I bought that dmc3 shit port, but grief said it could be modded to playable state so I went for it, wanted to play a dmc game but i hated the campaign in dmc4.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
It's an average game. Some says it's disappointing. I bought it full price on PS3 cause I thought it sounded amazing. I wouldn't pay more than $5 for it. and it is under $5 so yeah go for it. I would just keep your expectation low.

As he says he already has the game on 360, I think he meant the quality of the port, not the quality of the game.

With hints? That's a long game.

I didn't use any hints, I just checked them every now and then >_> There are 3 hints, I only saw tips with "I think I should solve this puzzle with the numbers" type of things, which were pretty :rolleyes: as far as hints go.

But I don't think I took very long to solve any of the puzzles but there's TON of them. Like first 3 chapters had like 100 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom