• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derp

I watched this when it was linked earlier and yep, it seems really interesting.
Ah, sorry. Didn't know it had been posted :(

Really does look interesting. Doesn't seem like too many people know about this game. That's a shame... This stuff needs attention and support imo!

Arthea

I gave in and bought South Park on gamersgate, now gmg can do what they want, I no longer even care!
freedom at last! (><)

Tizoc

Why did I go look at Pillars of Eternity's site?

I've now found out there's a live stream tonight at 9pm GMT
http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

That extra copies as part of pledges come with the preorder goodies

That this book might be additional to all the masses and masses of digital goodies you could have bought (and I don't think there's a digital extra I haven't snapped up)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1616558091/

If Paradox have a retail specific Special Edition then this might be the most I've ever thrown at a game by a long , long way :(

Well the rules last year were...

Sp essentially yes.

Thanks

Coreda

Hah hah, very funny. Assumed it was legit, but was wondering about the TW3 and region locking, considering it showed up on ES and the site I mentioned and there has been a hubbub about region restrictions around that game. Good to know it sells usable GOG keys.

Also thanks for the 0rbitalis cards, noticed they were bought from you earlier. Some nice emoticon drops.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Spiegel, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Deadlight failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1415897366z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Spiegel, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Deadlight failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1415897606z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deadlight -- MB-1D881F5F423ED8BB - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 3 entrants total.

t1415897726z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

That's weird - nothing out of the ordinary there (beside the movie images not found but that's not ES causing that). Which browser and browser version are you using?

Wow VC is sitting at 97% overwhelmingly positive reviews on the store page. Game is brilliant Sega deserves all the praise for it. Top seller as well :D

There is really no reason why they don't release the PSP sequels. I hope they do it like SE is doing with the XIII trilogy now. With a couple month breaks in between release. So maybe early next year we get VC2. Fingers crossed because games like this really do belong on PC. I can definitely see the appeal of this being a handheld game tho. If I had a PSP I would probably sink a lot of hours into it. The replay value is pretty damn good. I already replayed the first skirmish like 4 times trying out different strategies n stuff. Its really fun.
There is a perfectly good reason why they shouldn't release the PSP sequels. Both of them suck, share very little what made the original great and also went way too far with the animu tropes.

KojiPro knows that we want dat HD collection:

Give me metal gear, give me ZOE HD so that i can have a good version of ZOE1 HD since the PS3 version is underwhelming. There is a stupid amount of money to be made getting those games on Steam. ZOE would pay for itself in animu cards.
Expecting Konami to improve one of their HD Collection ports, now there's a good joke.

MUnited83

For you.
There is a perfectly good reason why they shouldn't release the PSP sequels. Both of them suck, share very little what made the original great and also went way too far with the animu tropes.

Expecting Konami to improve one of their HD Collection ports, now there's a good joke.

Well, they did fix the ZOE HD colection. It took several months and it was only the PS3 version, but it got fixed.´

Yep! Graphically it could be better, but the gameplay...sogood.gif

DocSeuss

hey guys how are you i am fine

So:

1) My hard drive is so dead my computer won't boot. It's not my OS drive, even.
2) I ordered a new hard drive with January's rent but according to amazon, one-day shipping = two-day
3) My pants split open. I cannot afford to replace them because I just spent money on a hard drive and...
4) Origin re-charged me for Dragon Age: Inquisition
5) Got an email from my parents saying my 15 year-old dog is sick.
6) Apparently the faculty wants to fire all the student workers because the other student workers aren't good at customer service (my boss was clear: I am great at this). I wear a hat. Apparently this upsets some faculty. Who knows what could be lurking under there?

FINE?

FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING I'M SEETHING WITH INCANDESCENT RAGE

FUCK

MY ENTIRE FUCKING STEAM DRIVE IS DEAD

Hah hah, very funny. Assumed it was legit, but was wondering about the TW3 and region locking, considering it showed up on ES and the site I mentioned and there has been a hubbub about region restrictions around that game. Good to know it sells usable GOG keys.

Also thanks for the 0rbitalis cards, noticed they were bought from you earlier. Some nice emoticon drops.

Hopefully you got them pretty cheap -- I usually undercut everyone else on the market, so if it's a game with a high supply of cards, odds are you didn't pay toooo much for my cards. :)

As far as TW3, it's in some funny situation where the fields are there and ready to lock, but the dev hasn't done it. It's still available from RU traders on steam and you can probably find it for about 7 keys... maybe 8 or 9 depending on the seller's mark up.

That's weird - nothing out of the ordinary there (beside the movie images not found but that's not ES causing that). Which browser and browser version are you using?

Google Chrome
A web browser built for speed, simplicity, and security
Get help with using Chrome Report an issue
Version 38.0.2125.104 (64-bit)

If I knew that backing Pillars would grant you two steam keys, I would do it with a friend, splitting those keys :(

ZOE collection is good, but they improved it later with a patch, maybe ONE year later or so.

I don't know how I missed out on some of these kickstarters... maybe I just wasn't hip to the kickstarter phenomenon when they were doing their stint... I missed Wasteland 2 and Divinity and Pilliars and probably even more.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
FUCK

MY ENTIRE FUCKING STEAM DRIVE IS DEAD

I was there myself a few weeks ago. Then the drive I drive I reinstalled Steam to, which had had well over 2TB of other stuff, also died. I lost ~4.6TB of data in the space of about two weeks.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Google Chrome
A web browser built for speed, simplicity, and security
Get help with using Chrome Report an issue
Version 38.0.2125.104 (64-bit)

Okay just tested with that version and it works fine. I'm actually stumped. I think what's happening is there is a wrapAll function that's not being executed correctly... but even then, the arrow should change from up to down. Hmm...

Knurek

I was there myself a few weeks ago. Then the drive I drive I reinstalled Steam to, which had had well over 2TB of other stuff, also died. I lost ~4.6TB of data in the space of about two weeks.

Guys, please stahp.
This is way scarier than The Evil Within, Dead Space and Bad Rats combined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom