• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Gotta love how the far cry franchise pack is only a penny more than far cry 3 deluxe on its own. Wish they'd drop the base price on far cry 3 instead.

Arthea

my steam is broken after all, at least store, didn't update over here, still just empty space where deals should be, anybody in the same boat, or it's just me?

zkylon

zkylewd
Actually, no. There's a few spiders that are part of a hunting thing (think new Tomb Raider), but aside from that mini-side-achievement-thing when I was intentionally looking, I never noticed any.
oh alright

so like i just skip whatever side quests named something like "let's make some spider stew!" and i should be alrite

Turfster

my steam is broken after all, at least store, didn't update over here, still just empty space where deals should be, anybody in the same boat, or it's just me?

The deal sidebar is blank for everyone.
They still haven't replaced the midweek ones with the weekend ones.

Wasn't it on summer sale? I have it and I'm pretty sure I paid 5€

No matter what greedy pubs want us to think, 5€!=5$ ;)
It's 7.5$ at the moment.

Tizoc

Well that didn't work :V
Guess in this case I need to use the Steam mover programs. I install to my hard drive, then transfer to the ex hard drive.
Shouldn't mess with original ghost data =X

this was almost you

Sorta, related, seems that BoI and ACU are intertwined:

2014-11-13-121621u1s4n.jpg

Aitor

Warner Bros, updated the Mexican prices, do not know what they just smoked, so now the regular price of Shadow of Mordor 80 usd.

I was ok with Acitivion being activision and having games at 80 usd, but at this rate other publishers are probably going to do the same.

Tellaerin

"There are not yet enough Steam Curators to show in this space. In the meantime, click here to read more about Steam Curators and learn how to become a Curator yourself."

This is probably a bug, but a part of me really hopes there's been a great curator purge.

Turfster

"There are not yet enough Steam Curators to show in this space. In the meantime, click here to read more about Steam Curators and learn how to become a Curator yourself."

This is probably a bug, but a part of me really hopes there's been a great curator purge.

Are you seeing curators on the Roundabout page?
(I've got 17 total)

The full curator list still has 14K+ items in it.

GaussTek

Warner Bros, updated the Mexican prices, do not know what they just smoked, so now the regular price of Shadow of Mordor 80 usd.

I was ok with Acitivion being activision and having games at 80 usd, but at this rate other publishers are probably going to do the same.

Oh damn, that sucks. Ubi will probably be the next lol :(

FloatOn

far cry 3 was all good until the dancing in the club QTE and horrible ending.

The gameplay itself was very fun though despite having way too much filler content.

I give it a low B

iosefe

Do you like Ubisoft open world games? If yes then buy 3 now and don't look back, it's worth the price.

i have half an hour of AC1 experience, other than that i really haven't played much in the way of Ubisoft games aside from the original Rayman and a bit of Origins

and i don't consider Trackmania Ubisoft

Turfster

The Far Cry Franchise sale is still not in the sidebar on the front page.
Volvo, pls.
Did Ubi like, not deliver an image for it or something?

I just got an email from alienware that they will be giving away amd radeon silver keys Thursday, November 13 at 7 PM GMT.

Sadly, Star Citizen is not there anymore :(

jr1uxyy.png

I should have bought Shadow of Mordor when it was $450 Mex pesos but now I'll wait for a deeper discount 75% off in order to buy it cheaper (like $275 Mex). :(

madjoki

Unfortunately, a key could not be assigned to you. This can occur for one of several reasons, including:

Queue at 21:00:01 :p

Edit: Got key afterall, weird site.

Turfster

Humble Team 17 Evolved bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Worms Armageddon
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem Deluxe
  • Worms Blast
  • Worms Pinball
  • Worms Crazy Golf
  • Superfrog HD
  • Alien Breed Trilogy
TIER 2: 6$
  • Worms Revolution Gold
  • Worms Reloaded GOTY
  • Overruled
  • Light
TIER 3: 15$
  • Flockers
  • Worms Clan Wars 4Pack

Pity the only thing I'm interested in is Light. =p

An-Det

Far Cry 3 deluxe dlc isn't showing that I own it in Steam or on the web site, despite me having bought "Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition" during the Summer sale and with 'Deluxe Edition Content' and 'Deluxe Key' showing in the dlc tab for the game. Am I missing something or is it just a glitch?

Been hitting up a few SHMUPs recently. Crimson Clover was a real breath of fresh air after Astebreed. I didn't dislike Astebreed, but the perspective shifts and lack of contrast between various shot ship types let me to often get hit when I was not expecting it. Not as bad as Sine Mora, but still not great. But for Clover everything just works, I still get busted plenty, but each time it's because I fudged up my dodging, or misread the shot pattern. Not because I got tagged by something that I had no clue was going to collide with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom