• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble Team 17 Evolved bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Worms Armageddon
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem Deluxe
  • Worms Blast
  • Worms Pinball
  • Worms Crazy Golf
  • Superfrog HD
  • Alien Breed Trilogy
TIER 2: 6$
  • Worms Revolution Gold
  • Worms Reloaded GOTY
  • Overruled
  • Light
TIER 3: 15$
  • Flockers
  • Worms Clan Wars 4Pack

Pity the only thing I'm interested in is Light. =p
That's a lot of Worms for a dollar.

Amzin

oh alright

so like i just skip whatever side quests named something like "let's make some spider stew!" and i should be alrite

You could probably see a video of it on youtube, even as far as side content goes you barely see them. They're like rats and the best way to hunt them is in the wraith mode so they just look like blue blobs with legs anyway. You have to shoot 3 of them I think? They just wander around the world, I just don't recall ever noticing them after that mission. I assume they still wander around like the birds/rats/fauna but they must have been subtle.

Is Verdun actually any good? Got it because of the price error but have never heard of it before.

And I went in on that Bundle for 6 dollars, love Worms but only own Clan Wars and Reloaded on steam.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I recommend not adding the Alien Breed trilogy to your accounts. All three games are atrocious. The only reason I beat them was because of a bet/challenge from a friend that damn near destroyed both of us.

Far Cry 3 deluxe dlc isn't showing that I own it in Steam or on the web site, despite me having bought "Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Edition" during the Summer sale and with 'Deluxe Edition Content' and 'Deluxe Key' showing in the dlc tab for the game. Am I missing something or is it just a glitch?
<_<
Not sure if picking on me or cosmic coincidence in wording
>_>

iosefe

Humble Team 17 Evolved bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Worms Armageddon
  • Worms Ultimate Mayhem Deluxe
  • Worms Blast
  • Worms Pinball
  • Worms Crazy Golf
  • Superfrog HD
  • Alien Breed Trilogy
TIER 2: 6$
  • Worms Revolution Gold
  • Worms Reloaded GOTY
  • Overruled
  • Light
TIER 3: 15$
  • Flockers
  • Worms Clan Wars 4Pack

Pity the only thing I'm interested in is Light. =p

i'll take your Worms revolution

o.o

zkylon

zkylewd
You could probably see a video of it on youtube, even as far as side content goes you barely see them. They're like rats and the best way to hunt them is in the wraith mode so they just look like blue blobs with legs anyway. You have to shoot 3 of them I think? They just wander around the world, I just don't recall ever noticing them after that mission. I assume they still wander around like the birds/rats/fauna but they must have been subtle.
that's awesomely specific, thanks

i don't think it's a game i would spend much time on, i just want to try out the whole captains thing, that shit looks so cool

I see Thirty Flights of Loving there. Loved Gravity Bone, and have been meaning to pick up the sequel. Is it as good as the simple joys of the original?
it is!

it's exactly the same kind of crazy movie-like on rails stuff with tons of style in like fonts and colors and out of nowhere cuban aesthetics

i love it

Especially since Light is apparently 40 minutes long.
oh i didn't know that

that's kind of disappointing

shit, i need to make time in january to do a second playthrough of the witcher 2, this time siding with everyone's favorite rebel elf. gotta play through that before W3.

Ozium

Is Verdun actually any good? Got it because of the price error but have never heard of it before.

And I went in on that Bundle for 6 dollars, love Worms but only own Clan Wars and Reloaded on steam.

yes.

look for my posts talking about it in this thread, i'd link to them but I have to go to a meeting...

also in regards to the bundle: everyone get the $1 tier for worms armageddon, best worms game of all time and still playable online

Bot probably taken all keys already.
EDIT:
Error 503 - Sorry, all keys have been claimed.
Host eu.alienwarearena.com
URL /giveaways/250/amd-group-giveaway-for-never-settle-space-edition-silver-keys/key
Request GET
Referer http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/amd-group-giveaway-for-never-settle-space-edition-silver-keys
Country Code IT
Client IP 95.247.220.114
XID 1826449028

How does that even work. I joined the group. And then?

Edit: Just saw: "The first set of keys have all been claimed!"

chronomac

Apologies if this has been asked before, but is Shadow of Mordor region locked? According to Enhanced Steam, it's less than $15 in Russia's store right now.

Chariot

Angela Merkel
Wrong manga.

Dk1Ab57.png
Kamazuki Suzono?
Not a bad guess, but wrong.

I recommend not adding the Alien Breed trilogy to your accounts. All three games are atrocious. The only reason I beat them was because of a bet/challenge from a friend that damn near destroyed both of us.

I bought the first two during a phase when I was digging isometric Shadowgrounds type shooters but they were terrible so I never bought the third.

But now it bothers me that I'm missing the last part of the collection.

But I don't want to pay for it knowing how bad it likely is.

Spares:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TuckingFypo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Superfrog HD -- MB-E7CC20E882079F34 - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Worms Pinball -- MB-2FE176CD5FBB5327
Worms Blast -- MB-0B3F7EDD67EB5867 - Taken by nightstorm
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-B20BFA5997CE73DC - Taken by Ruruja. 1 entrants total.

t1415907147z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Here are some games that I'm not really interested in.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gunship! -- MB-2A671B71E2829B69 - Taken by tuseday. 3 entrants total.
7th Legion -- MB-8B45F1187CB28E61 - Taken by topyy. 2 entrants total.

t1415907267z1.png

Copons

Wrong manga.

Not a bad guess, but wrong.

Woah.
Berlusconi is totally rad here.
Merkel has such an icy stare and Sarkozy looks super evil, but there's no game really, Berlusconi rules the hardest.

EDIT: fuck me I hoped to get the last post of the page for my off topic... :/

Well, gaming related: Konami rocks with the customizable kb/m for MGSV!
And, my ass is SO kicked from Banner Saga's last chapter, good god. :(

Parsnip

Oh, LotF got its chromatic patch.
Time to put it back on my radar.

Played a little bit of AC:U, seems fun. Only seen one npc pop out of thing air so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom