• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Square Enix sale on GetGames, 75% off everything but Murdered Soul Suspect (66%)

Playfire brought back the sign-up pack for one week only!
Oh joy, I wonder what's in it!
Cobi Treasure Deluxe, Numba, Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate, Postal, Speedball 2HD, Victim of Xen.
Oh.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lords of Xulima- -- MB-0F1624AECE6C5DD3 - Taken by RyanPierre. 12 entrants total.

t1416006272z1.png
enjoy

Coreda

News thread is going well, gj guys. I'm guessing things like free game promos on GOG would be best here, although I heard about the Witcher 2 giveaway here earlier with the stamp collecting promo.

Jawmuncher

I'm so mad right now PizzaGAF.
I want to order some but the new pizza hut flavors aren't up yet.

I want to just kick back with New Pizza and VC is that too much to ask?

Hugstable

Banned
I'm so mad right now PizzaGAF.
I want to order some but the new pizza hut flavors aren't up yet.

I want to just kick back with New Pizza and VC is that too much to ask?

Were the new flavors supposed to be up for today? Pizza Hut has been terrible for a long time now lol

Nzyme32

Hopefully it'll do good. At some point we could maybe start collecting detailed impressions and posting them in the other thread, like that wiki idea a few people had following the summer sale, but I agree that it should come later.

Yeah, I can definitely see that being helpful in case someone wants impressions of games. It would make them easier to find for some.

I really like that idea. Something really informative that can also incorporate the most recent info about the game. Sounds great for it

Coreda

Every time I visit the Steam website via an external link, it thinks my spoken language is Finnish. How do I correct that?

If you have the Enhanced Steam addon installed there's an option to display a clickable banner than resets to your regular language choice. That, or what Kiru posted.

Arthea

I've just played some of Circuits

Well, lemme tell you it's something else. I'm not even sure it's a game.
no, it's not walking simulator
you listen to music (a lot) then recompose or rather repeat it of given pieces. OK, maybe it is a game, a memory game? It's not often that I don't know what to think about the game, but this is a case, it seems. Do I like it? Is it a game? Is world going to end? Are we all going to die?

I like how it is tagged a casual game, the hell is casual about it?

I was looking at 'this war of mine' and thought "this must be a sequel-ish to deadlight" and it turned out to be by the Anomaly studio. Huh.

the concept sounds good though. Seeing war from the civilian end is something that is always sorely missing from games.

Volimar

Are people going to be crossposting news items here as well? It seems silly to have to follow two threads on the same subject..

FLD

you listen to music (a lot) then recompose or rather repeat it of given pieces. OK, maybe it is a game, a memory game? It's not often that I don't know what to think about the game, but this is a case, it seems. Do I like it? Is it a game? Is world going to end? Are we all going to die?

That actually looks pretty cool! Thanks for posting, I had never even heard about it.

WARNING: All the games must be redeemed by November 25 at 11am PDT!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Santerestil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-9B4A4A4B64AD5AB2
Risk of Rain #3 -- MB-20A7DE4D23F27FD5 - Taken by Casimir. 1 entrants total.
Risk of Rain -- MB-226BC66C2E0AFB1F - Taken by Vandiger. 1 entrants total.
Risk of Rain #2 -- MB-D2E496D347C8CAB3 - Taken by johnssy123. 1 entrants total.

t1416095012z1.png

So it's basically Simon?

Tellaerin

Are people going to be crossposting news items here as well? It seems silly to have to follow two threads on the same subject..

It seems silly to follow two threads, period. The whole point of this seems to be to demote this thread to nonessential status, so that news and discussion of news will all take place elsewhere.

Aaron D.

I think going Community and now fracturing even further with Deals in Gaming is the worst thing to ever happen to Steam Gaf. Once a welcome oasis on the primary Gaf page. Now it feels like the band has broken up.

Jawmuncher

I think going Community and now fracturing even further with Deals in Gaming is the worst thing to ever happen to Steam Gaf. Once a welcome oasis on the primary Gaf page. Now it feels like the band has broken up.

Wouldn't be a problem if we had gotten a bit more insight.
Nothing worse than a "maybe" yet other threads similar to ours are hanging out and then no response on anything else.

I would take a flat out NO you're staying in community forever.
Over nothing said on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom