• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game -- MB-DC14A67CA08D66D8 - Taken by Purkake4. 15 entrants total.

t1416074375z1.png

ending where you start!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo This War of Mine needs to stop making me feel like a fucking scumbag for stealing shit, its really bumming me out :/

I wish the game was a post apocalyptic or zombie apocalypse setting, then I wouldnt feel bad

What mic are you using Rhaknar?

some logitech stand alone mic, not sure the model

Now I'm 26 years old, I feel like an elder already. -_-
Happy birthday panda!
--
Yes, got it as a gift for my birthday out of nowhere (thanks freshVeggie! <3) and had no idea what it was. Completed it in one sitting and is totally in love. Neeeed the other two but don't have time/money at the moment.
Amazing little thing! :D
Glad you liked it. :) Almost decided on something else but my gut feeling didn't leave me alone this time.
--
Not a racing kind of guy but Sunset looks like a nice mindless game to get at discount price. The more multiplats, the better!
But of course the motherload would be Halo MCC ! :O
--
Well, I bit the bullet. I now have a GTX 750 Ti. It was on sale, I had a gift card, so I only went 30 bucks out of pocket. I know you guys all think that's nothing fancy what with your 970s and 980s but it's a big deal for me.
I haven't installed it - or indeed, any other video card - yet. Any words of wisdom before I get my hands dirty? Things I need to watch out for, common problems, that sort of thing?
Woah, congrats man! That card is supposed to give a lot of bang for the buck, especially for the 30$ I am sure you will be delighted with the results.
--
Higher specs won't happen until the refresh, but 8GB flavours have been rumoured for a Nov/Dec release.
So soon?! Hopefully. I'd wager 4GB will be not enough very close in the future as consoles have more to use for games. 8GB should be much better for future. Guess I'll be waiting then.
I also remember a thread about AMD using stacked (?) GDDR which will enable them much more VRAM. Don't remember details though. But even if they usually are cheaper per TFLOP, sadly games seem to be much better optimized on Nvidia. So I'll take stability.
--
Wait Unity actually recognizes and has DS4 button prompts? That's quite cool.
Wow, that's really nice! I vastly prefer the symbols of PS controllers to Xbox ones. Colored letters, urgh. More games should allow to change between layouts. Shame MGS:GZ will only have Xbox ones.

Anteater

liking far cry 3 so far, feels like ass creed but combat isn't ass, i'm not liking the crafting/hunting garbage tho but i'll deal with it.

Don't know why you guys think it's 100% OJ ?
Ozi is more into the psychedelic type of games, so I guess it'll be something along those lines.
Entered anyway. Damned be my curiosity -_-

EDIT: Circuits, huh? Well not that far of my guess :p

iosefe

Don't know why you guys think it's 100% OJ ?
Ozi is more into the psychedelic type of games, so I guess it'll be something along those lines.
Entered anyway. Damned be my curiosity -_-
To gain point s and eventually win, you gotta get to your home space, where you begin

Enjoy

gift copy for Onikira - Demon Hunter

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Onikira Demon Hunter -- MB-F8D0AB69059CC11D - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 29 entrants total.

t1416085355z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
There's a reason for Terraria's success, and the patches were a big part of it. It wasn't handled like an Early Access game - it was more like extended, post-release support that added whole feature after whole feature.

I just wish that the Terraria patch that's supposed to add Steam achievements would just come out already. It feels like so long since the devs mentioned they would do it.

iosefe

I am one cent Short of buying Styx, and I cant sell cards until tomorrow

Feels bad, man...

Is it a good buy at this price or ca. I wait till big sale

Ozium

Hah, you put a lot of thought into Ozi's words, my man!

was just a small hint based on the title of the game

iosefe 2deep4me lol

I just wish that the Terraria patch that's supposed to add Steam achievements would just come out already. It feels like so long since the devs mentioned they would do it.

All this starbound talk earlier made me want to fire up some terraria since I've never really put time into it and it's snowing outside so seems like the perfect game for that... thanks for reminding me, now I'll wait..

Jawmuncher

As I told Maniac earlier i'm going to try and record the Dino Crisis 2 PC theme.
If I get it working on my old XP desktop it should be funny enough. Some of the audio itself is hilarious. Such as Critical Stop being someone saying DUDE!

Also program error is someone yelling NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
----

Happy Birthday Panda

Shadownet

Banned
Thanks Ningen for inviting me to play 100% OJ. After sleeping on it, its a really fun game. Even when you leave your faith up to RNG, its still extremely fun and entertaining. I probably would never have play it if you didn't ask me.

Also happy birthday Panda :)

Thanks Ningen for inviting me to play 100% OJ. After sleeping on it, its a really fun game. Even when you leave your faith up to RNG, its still extremely fun and entertaining. I probably would never have play it if you didn't ask me.
No problem, we should play again sometime.

Ozium

I want a script for 100% OJ I can run that clicks for me randomly so I can periodically just leave to take a shit or do whatever but I don't want to get VAC BANNED for 100% Orange Juice

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Roll on Tuesday (or rather Wednesday if Ubi doesn't update US unlock time).

fc4oxsoo.jpg

With Unity being a no-go for now and reports that the PC version is actually quite solid, my interest has increased significantly.

Damn, do I get Styx now or wait?
My backlog... :/

im talking to Steamgaf of course you'll say ignore the backlog! XD

I like it. Just treat it as a stealth game rather than an action game as the combat system is very basic; in fact, on Goblin difficulty you can't get into duels at all outside of the two or three occasions where you're forced to (so play on Goblin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom