• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
It's always a good feeling when you find out a game you beat a while ago apparently now has cards to idle. Although it apparently got cards a long time ago and I either never noticed or forgot to idle it >_>

I have all the information I need for my thread.
However I have no clue what the title should be.

How should I title a thread about Old Dino Crisis 1 & 2 PC Features and a forgotten official theme?

Dino Crisis: The Lost World (Of PC Ports and Themes)

I miss anything in the last day?

We had an official news thread go up yesterday, so there's that.

zkylon

zkylewd

Tenrius

Yet another reminder that me, Chairmanchuck and Spindoctor are doing a four pack of Tabletop Simulator and need one more person. I'll be buying it from the Russian store, so it's only about $4.

ss_45667d38911ba4a353a6e9a81f7bc54981e1a3fb.jpg

Maniac

Banned
Ubisoft hates PC gamers, always have - Always will. We're dirty pirates, afterall. It's the same with Assassins creed on Steam. It's awful. Ubi be Ubi'ing.
Whoa, that sounds really cool. I loved Don't Starve as well, so this May be right up my alley.
What is it we're talking about 'ere? Whatever it is, it sounds great. Is it This War of Mine? If so, I'm officially intrigued.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ubisoft hates PC gamers, always have - Always will. We're dirty pirates, afterall. It's the same with Assassins creed on Steam. It's awful. Ubi be Ubi'ing.

At least the games are in order. It was worse before Valve created the sortas flag.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No, EA and Ubi games get nice discounts, Acti are greedy bastards.

you are again stuck in 2009, Acti has had nice sales lately, hell even the COD games get their 50% faster now (now, if you expect CODs to go over 50%, you are a silly silly person). What you can blame them for is not dropping their base prices, that is still shit.

also, This War of Mine just got cards

rookiejet

Yet another reminder that me, Chairmanchuck and Spindoctor are doing a four pack of Tabletop Simulator and need one more person. I'll be buying it from the Russian store, so it's only about $4.

I'm in, on the condition that you guys play Cosmic Encounter with me and let me always pick Virus :p

L.O.R.D

i return to play Dead rising 3 in nightmare difficulty
reached a side mission that i already finished in my first play throw
but,i didn't find him

he suppose to be in this spot
but the cursor indicate he is 120 m below
there is nothing below
i know this mission , i'll be mad if this glitch on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom