• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
With a magic :D
7221f725e518793a71eaec4da3d0d5b60fa961b374f3b33f8a83867da2dc331e.jpg

There's a Redeem Code link at the bottom of the page.

That is so stupid, why would you put the redeem link at the bottom? it should be on the top in a big banner. Bad site design.
---------
If anyone take that Ticket to Ride away from me. I will murder you. It's mine.

Edit: Sarcasm... meet my shitlist.

Also, do you still play Artyom in Last Light? I never played that one
You do still play as Artyom in Last Light. If you haven't played it yet, you're in for a treat. It somehow manages to top 2033, and by "top" I mean "blow away".

I just finished 2033 Redux myself, but I'm really looking forward to Last Light Redux -- not because of the Redux version, but just so I can play it again.

Shadownet

Banned
If it's not in bold then it's a Steam key, otherwise it's a ShinyLoot.com key.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

THE ISLAND CASTAWAY -- MB-3B40BB20A66D8BA6
REALMS OF THE HAUNTING -- MB-FDA4AB844DE74A84 - Taken by SpongeBob NoPants
SPACE WAR COMMANDER -- MB-121BC3488005CBD5 - Taken by Ultimate_Trainer
FOOTLOL: EPIC FAIL LEAGUE -- MB-98AABB9E0C118834 - Taken by Ozium
Soulbringer -- MB-FFBFD7F33CEE1E95 - Taken by properpropaganda
VALCARTA: RISE OF THE DEMON -- MB-D5118BFEEDD9BB64
Realms of the Haunting -- MB-A7EEBCABF1B570B5 - Taken by galv
REXZILLA -- MB-1B5DBF9188968236 - Taken by Goldensun_it

Phawx

Either people are extremely optimistic or there is some astroturfing going on for Dragon: The Game. All of the positive reviews are from people saying, "Just imagine how good it will be" I wasn't super critical of it because it is early access. Hell, even though I rated it not-recommended, I did list with a caveat and said I would update it as the game progressed.

5cN3gJD.png

Also all of the not-recommended reviews are getting rated "not helpful".

Is this par for the course?

Ozium

Either people are extremely optimistic or there is some astroturfing going on for Dragon: The Game. All of the positive reviews are from people saying, "Just imagine how good it will be" I wasn't super critical of it because it is early access. Hell, even though I rated it not-recommended, I did list with a caveat and said I would update it as the game progressed.

will the war against DRAGON THE GAME never end?

#notalldragons

I think it's a meme, just like Cory in the House got a high user rating.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok one thing i absolutely hate in divinity

puzzles

they're pixelhunty, backtracking-y and super obvious stuff

worst thing in the game by far

Played some Red Faction Guerrilla with the new DX11 renderer, I'm really impressed with how much nicer it looks, they added god rays, AO on just about every object, even destroyed stuff. It seems the lighting and shadows overall look a lot nicer and less washed out, the particle effects on some guns look better and it all runs at a locked 60fps, not bad at all. Nordic has went out of their way to make the most out of these patches they've been releasing.

5cN3gJD.png

Eh. I can't blame people for being excited by the potential of DRAGON THE GAME.

I suspect that if the game leaves Early Access in a pathetic state the fans' fervor will turn on it rather swiftly.

Ozium

The Award-Winning DRAGON THE GAME was updated recently.

It includes bug fixes as well as the addition of new terrain, cyclopes, goblins, two new songs, and best of all, there is a now a roar button.

It includes bug fixes as well as the addition of new terrain, cyclopes, goblins, two new songs, and best of all, there is a now a roar button.

Goblins are a good inclusion for any game, so they're clearly on the right track.

Phawx

Well aside from the tongue-in-cheek stuff, I just played it after the update. There was no new terrain (unless they mean they removed the small Axis Game Factory houses), nor was there cyclopes or goblins (unless they are hidden).

I didn't hear any songs and I didn't even know there was a roar button.

I also am not sure if there were actual bug fixes as the game ran quite similar to 0.75.

Played some Red Faction Guerrilla with the new DX11 renderer, I'm really impressed with how much nicer it looks, they added god rays, AO on just about every object, even destroyed stuff. It seems the lighting and shadows overall look a lot nicer and less washed out, the particle effects on some guns look better and it all runs at a locked 60fps, not bad at all. Nordic has went out of their way to make the most out of these patches they've been releasing.

It's pretty awesome, yeah. I've been playing it for the a bit now and I'm really digging it. It's still a pretty ugly game, but the DX11 renderer helps out a lot.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Soulbringer -- MB-EC1338DF48D63746 - Taken by Tesseract

I preorder bundles because it's fun

Ventara

Been pretty busy, but I just saw the current Humble Bundle and it seems pretty sweet. The BTA is pretty tempting, too, though I think I'll hold off for now and see what the other games will be, especially since Grid 2 and Blackguard are 15GB and 20GB respectively, and I'm trying to cut back on downloading big games.

Edit: Someone, do me a solid and redeem this copy of Insurgency. Pretty please?

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Sounds good, I was waiting ever since they said they were going to update it. Are the Steam achievements working yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom