• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

gngf123

The 3rd doujin bundle was definitely hyped.

I felt like I mostly got what I wanted out of it. WEE and whatever would have been neat though.

Despite that, It was easily the worst of the doujin bundles.

kurahador

I've been waiting for that game to release... for forever. I am not even sure how interested I am anymore though cause I haven't followed the development at all.

I remember when the kickstarter was up. There weren't a ton of turn based games like that anymore. So fallout 2 style gameplay combined with zombie apocalypse got me excited!

But... since then... divinity OS, wasteland 2, valkyria chronicles, shadowrun, shadowrun dragon fall... and while I love all those games, I have literally not completed a single one.

I get what you mean. But I'm more curious how the game handle multiple choice dialogue/story.

Hello SteamGaf!

My first post here. I've recently become active on Steam since my PS3 died and because i've never had much of a use for it before.

I would like to join the NeoGaf Steam group if possible!

I did add myself in the NeoGaf game nights thread, but i haven't had a response as yet.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
They did remove the tab for the Flash Bundles, maybe the Sega Bundle will take the FB's place on Monday (not as a flash bundle of course).

Haha, I missed that change to the site, maybe you are right.
Hello SteamGaf!

My first post here. I've recently become active on Steam since my PS3 died and because i've never had much of a use for it before.

I would like to join the NeoGaf Steam group if possible!

Welcome! You need to post a link to your steam profile for the invite.

Knurek

Edit: Moving on, the first (post-Sequence 3 spoiler)
time rift thing
in AssCreed Unity is completely unplayable for me as the game either crashes or locks up. I can't play it even if I want to. :(

byeacupmsol.gif

Oh shit, Ubisoft bankruptcy confirmed...

Chariot

I wonder how Ubisoft will react, now that they lost JaseC's support. Hopefully this will bring a swift turnaround of the politics.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Only Origin have live support ? All others 5-7 days waiting for answer ?

Valve's response time is generally 1-3 days, depending on the severity of your issue. Good luck getting a response in less than a week during/soon after a big sale, though.

Oh shit, Ubisoft bankruptcy confirmed...
I wonder how Ubisoft will react, now that they lost JaseC's support. Hopefully this will bring a swift turnaround of the politics.

Well, I still intend on pre-ordering The Crew... and Rogue... and...

Monooboe

Everyone swimming in Half Life 2 nostalgia today and forgetting that Vampire Bloodlines shares the same release date birthday :(

I actually never played that one. Tried it couple of years ago but hard to get into it this long after. Though I have intended to return to it again. I believe the hype!:D

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
holy cow!!! O_O

only less than 2 pages while I was asleep?
yeah, this thread is dead ... ; _ ;

2014-11-16_12-52-03.jpg

damn you, community tab ... DAAAAAMN YOUUUUUU!!!!

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Weekends are always slow

Dude, it's Sunday. Chill.

Exactly it's Sunday, what else have people got to do but post? :p

You say that like it's a bad thing

We post at work, we play videogames at home :p

I'm only half-joking, though .... this thread has slowed down CONSIDERABLY since the move, and I seriously doubt it's going to get better with time ... quite the opposite, probably

Anteater

my game time went up considerably ever since we got moved to community

and fuck ff13 just froze, have to redo the entire corridor again.

AHA-Lambda

I'm only half-joking, though .... this thread has slowed down CONSIDERABLY since the move, and I seriously doubt it's going to get better with time ... quite the opposite, probably

No I agree, I've noticed through the week it's only moved about 3 pages when I wake up in the morning.

Zeknurn

I really wish the Music section of your library had categories and the option of hiding things like the Games section.

jshackles pls fix.

Tizoc

Buy it anyway!

Look man if you want the code I can see if it can be used by any other GG user :V
I'm not some Ronan fanatic driven into survivalist insanity by the monstrous carnivores that migrated from the forests and deserts of Australia to the cities, that I need a game I'd never play in my library :V

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
finished Lifeless Planet, really liked it. Maybe a taf longer than it should be (like others have said took me about 4 hours), it could have used with a bit more tightening the levels, but great visuals (I love the clean look), great soundtrack, some neat puzzles, kinda creepy and also kinda touching at times, very cool all around. especially for something most of us got on bundles.

and my backlog trimming continues!

Monooboe

How is Elder Scrolls Online now? Anyone play it? The imperial edition costs just 56 euros, which made me consider it. Kind of like the Molag Bal statue that comes with it.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Look man if you want the code I can see if it can be used by any other GG user :V

Thanks, but I can't even remember the last time I bought something on GamersGate that wasn't either there by accident (e.g. the South Park DLC for Millionaire that was pulled from Steam yonks ago due to the licence expiring) or mistakenly priced (e.g. Warlock 2).

I'm not some Ronan fanatic driven into survivalist insanity by the monstrous carnivores that migrated from the forests and deserts of Australia to the cities, that I need a game I'd never play in my library :V

Oh. :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How is Elder Scrolls Online now? Anyone play it? The imperial edition costs just 56 euros, which made me consider it. Kind of like the Molag Bal statue that comes with it.

its been 50% off a few times already on steam. I havent played it since launch

Ruruja

finished Lifeless Planet, really liked it. Maybe a taf longer than it should be (like others have said took me about 4 hours), it could have used with a bit more tightening the levels, but great visuals (I love the clean look), great soundtrack, some neat puzzles, kinda creepy and also kinda touching at times, very cool all around. especially for something most of us got on bundles.

and my backlog trimming continues!

Do you know of any way I can play it without my GPU going to 100c almost immediately? I really want to.

L.O.R.D

slowpok.jpg

so, anyone saw the news about EX ubisoft employee ?
http://asidcast.com/index.php/2014/11/ex-ubisoft-employee-talks-experience/
was in a meeting personally with Yves Guillemot, who said that he doesn’t care about PC gamers because, and i quote “90% are pirates anyway”, that’s after a direct question from a well-respected, well paid programmer back in the late 2000s asking “why are our pc ports fucking shit?”, so we outsourced it all to Eastern Europe.
We worked 50-70 hour per week (anything above 37 is unpaid). I’ve seen guys shamed for leaving at 5pm. We had to beg to have our deadline extended or we WOULD release a horrible broken mess. To miss our deadline we had to lose a few random workers.
We can release a shit buggy game, or a good one a few months later, but we have to figure out which is better for our fiscal forecasts because each game from conception already has a release date and expected revenue for that fiscal period.

it was posted on reddit , then removed
http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/2mcies/as_an_exubisoft_employee/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom