• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Erm, sports, multiplayer, action, rpg

Any tbh mate

This isn't a complete list, I don't want to overwhelm you:

Multiplayer:

Left 4 Dead 2
Killing Floor
Natural Selection 2
Insurgency

FPS:

F.E.A.R. 1 & 2 (There is a steam code bundle on Bundlestars.com that also gives all the DLC)
Painkiller: Black Edition (Macklemore.gif)

RPG:

The Witcher 2
Fallout 3

RPG: -Old but good games-

Fallout Classic Collection
System Shock 2
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Inquisitor
The Witcher 1

Action:

Dead Space 2
Alice: Madness Returns
Resident Evil 6
Devil May Cry 3

Adventure:

Murdered: Soul Suspect

Horror:

The Evil Within

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anyone know if Nuuvem are giving out CoD: AW keys yet? Or GMG for that matter? Seriously tempted.

GMG does have keys. I'm not sure about Nuuvem, but the game was completely absent just a few days ago so keys seem likely to me.

derExperte

-get a foil for an anime-styled game of which normal cards go for .40-.50
-expect it to be worth 50€
-1,19€
-disappointment

My Farming Simulator 15 video is up on YT. My voice can be a little bit shitty, been a having the cold a bit for the pace 4 days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSI1kxmJxHM&

Well, I subbed because GAF and and all that. Also I agree you should go crazy Scandinavian angry as that's the best angry.

I discovered recently if you poke fun of games GAF like they won't like your videos, people can be very precious about games (such as The Evil Within).

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Thanks, Jase. How do you mean absent? Just taken off of the store?

It wasn't listed at all. I assumed Nuuvem wouldn't be selling the game until after release, but it seems there is a (very) small pre-order window.

Edit: Happy berfday, Dundledore.

Anteater

I'm kind of liking the Pressure skin that's currently WIP

4V102rk.jpg

fantomena

If you were a lot more enthusiastic/angry/drunk and shouted in your videos, like this guy for example, I would watch all your videos.

Well, I subbed because GAF and and all that. Also I agree you should go crazy Scandinavian angry as that's the best angry.

I discovered recently if you poke fun of games GAF like they won't like your videos, people can be very precious about games (such as The Evil Within).

Haha, gonan try to be more enthusiastic/angry next time. :p

Benedict

I have some spare coupons that might be of interest so long the sale is going on, since they can be combined with the sale.

With 50% on Adult Swim games For owning a Dejobaan game.
Makes the game Super House of Dead Ninjas even cheaper since it's already at an 80% sale.

66% on Monster Loves You! For owning an Adult Swim Game.
Makes the game extremely cheap since it's already at an 66% sale.

I'm kind of liking the Pressure skin that's currently WIP
Really nice! I used to use air but when it got fudged up cause of the living room mode I stopped. I actuallygot the latest update yesterday and I didnt like it, its only in white now and its just too bright, also missing options that the previous version had so I went with metro instead

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Evolve -- MB-A60C9F6BEC7FB880 - Taken by darkchewie. 10 entrants total.

t1414936519z1.png

Skyzard

Banned
Happy Birthday Dunder :)

Jim's video title:
SLAUGHTERING GROUNDS - New 'Worst Game Of 2014' Contender

Doesn't really say it's a review. You can't overreact like that, not everyone will like the outdated style or give it the time you want. Dev seems to have ripped a nut in anger. But I guess no one wants to read that a reviewer thinks their game is worst of the year material.
He plays a bit like a noob in the video, it's not a review so I can sort of understand to be fair. But it's an over the top reaction from the dev.

---that anonymous giveaway, it's blatantly for the Evolve alpha isn't it. *Trying not to get hopes up* - it wasn't the alpha was it >__<

Shadownet you baby, did you remove me from friends after those Chivalry battles?

Derp

Woah... Arkham City is freaking amazing so far.

So surprised most here preferred Asylum!

Catwoman is freaking awesome.
And oh so sexy...

What is Painkiller: Redemption and why was I randomly charged $.54 for it at 4AM this morning? I havent touched Steam in about 2 months... kind of weird that they're buying shit for me now.

haha that dev is salty. steam should really stop allowing any piece of shit to be on steam though just cause it s EARLY ACCESSZ, honestly it looks bad on them :/

louiedog

What is Painkiller: Redemption and why was I randomly charged $.54 for it at 4AM this morning? I havent touched Steam in about 2 months... kind of weird that they're buying shit for me now.

Is your account secure? If someone stole it they might buy the cheapest thing as a test.

haha that dev is salty. steam should really stop allowing any piece of shit to be on steam though just cause it s EARLY ACCESSZ, honestly it looks bad on them :/

It's not early access. People voted for it to be on Steam.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Woah... Arkham City is freaking amazing so far.

So surprised most here preferred Asylum!

Catwoman is freaking awesome.
And oh so sexy...

Game mechanics are superior, but instead of a single cohesive story line they combined two stories that should have been their own separate games. It really is an unfortunate state of affairs as either of the two would have been great alone but together become a muddled experience.

It's finally starting to get cold in Texas, video card is running at 25C! I'm so excited <3 Although it was incredibly weird to turn off the massive fan I keep in this room and be reminded that my computer makes noise of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom