• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is even better than the Green Ball one:

4978C7518668804A22CD2911179EA840BC6C47A0

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=335138205

Fuck this FF13 cloud saves.

I finished the game last week, reinstalled Windows a few days ago and now I have 10-15 hours "deleted"...
Just wanted to finish the sidequests...

Can I somehow see from what time the cloud-saves are?

zkylon

zkylewd
would be pretty cool if captain price busted out of that coffin with another one of his goofy plans involving shooting nukes to your own country and yelling

would be pretty cool if captain price busted out of that coffin with another one of his goofy plans involving shooting nukes to your own country and yelling

That's a great idea.

They really should think about going down the action comedy route with one of these games instead of the super serious theme we get every year. It worked really well for Battlefield with Bad Company 2.

Copons

Please, don't involve him in this.
Cpt. price
's moustache
is probably my favourite character ever in the history of computer games.

New SID chip or old SID chip? Very important question if you like speech/samples in you C64 games.

Sorry for not replying back to this sooner. My bad.

I honestly don't know. I never had a Commodore 64 growing up. How would I find out?

edit: I'll just PM you. lol

zkylon

zkylewd
i really hope it's like a tutorial section and you have to like look at the coffin and tear up and then learn about moving while carrying the coffin and finally do that shooting thing to learn how to use iron sights

maybe learn how to lob grenades by throwing a rose on the grave

That's a great idea.

They really should think about going down the action comedy route with one of these games instead of the super serious theme we get every year. It worked really well for Battlefield with Bad Company 2.

i dunno i think it's funnier that it takes itself so seriously

once it becomes self aware it has to try really hard to be funny by not being funny which often fails and ends up just sounding like it's trying too hard

Arthea

i really hope it's like a tutorial section and you have to like look at the coffin and tear up and then learn about moving while carrying the coffin and finally do that shooting thing to learn how to use iron sights

maybe learn how to lob grenades by throwing a rose on the grave

i dunno i think it's funnier that it takes itself so seriously

once it becomes self aware it has to try really hard to be funny by not being funny which often fails and ends up just sounding like it's trying too hard

you laugh now, but it's our future, I don't remember which developer said, that he wanted to make a game reacting to player emotions.
You don't cry?! Not even upset? *game over* try again until you are upset
properly

Time for a 190-game giveaway. Had a lot of games and fun out of SteamGAF, just want to try and give something back again.

I believe that all these keys are unused - if you get a redeemed key, please accept my apologies.

GIVEAWAY OVER - Thanks for playing!

Jawmuncher

tumblr_ltjtjinTF91qh59n0o2_250.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Jawmuncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

header_292x136.jpg

Evolve Alpha -- MB-FC12740DF0EA976F
Evolve Alpha #4 -- MB-31CE9071ADC9BEF2
Evolve Alpha #3 -- MB-042CAE780A10831D
Evolve Alpha #2 -- MB-E2DAE605A0F4C263

zkylon

zkylewd
Time for a 190-game giveaway. Had a lot of games and fun out of SteamGAF, just want to try and give something back again.

I believe that all these keys are unused - if you get a redeemed key, please accept my apologies.

Nice giveaway, but please note that Saira is a free title and anyone who wants it can just get it on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom