• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

I was playing Hydrophpobia ages ago on 360 never beat it but got half way I think.
Really didn't think it was all that bad. Might have to go back and try it again.
I remember the under water combat being the jankiest thing.

Played 3 hours of Metro Last Light Redux, took 54 screenshots and missed The Walking Dead on TV, what a night. Glad to be done with it though, need to free up some HDD space.

Tellaerin

Grabbed the Doujin 3.
Not bad though doesn't seem as high of quality as the other 2.

Most of the people who expressed disappointment in this bundle seemed bummed that World End Economica wasn't included in it, or that there weren't more VN's in general. Honestly, I'm not really much of a VN fan, so I felt it was a really good bundle. BlazBlue, RefleX and Danmaku Unlimited 2 were all games I'd been wanting to pick up for awhile. Made me shake my head when I saw some people here reacting to the games in it like somebody had handed them a cardboard box filled with shit.

Jawmuncher

I remember quite liking Dark Sector back on 360.
Bought it awhile back just to have it on PC when it was a dollar somewhere.

Most of the people who expressed disappointment in this bundle seemed bummed that World End Economica wasn't included in it, or that there weren't more VN's in general. Honestly, I'm not really much of a VN fan, so I felt it was a really good bundle. BlazBlue, RefleX and Danmaku Unlimited 2 were all games I'd been wanting to pick up for awhile. Made me shake my head when I saw some people here reacting to the games in it like somebody had handed them a cardboard box filled with shit.

That's just about every time we get a bundle here in the thread though lol.
Yeah whats there is fine but im on the other end that wanted more VNs.
Not really a big deal though. Still worth the 4 bucks.

kudoboi

so uhh call of duty advanced warfare still isn't released in Asia and it has been 6 hours since the stated release time. what gives?

Dammit NeoGAF. I logged into my steam account with no intention to buy games at all, and then I saw Iosefe bought Lovely Planet.

It's colorful and it's very cheap so I bought it. No idea when am I going to play that game though..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so uhh call of duty advanced warfare still isn't released in Asia and it has been 6 hours since the stated release time. what gives?

worldwide release I believe, and 'murica dictates the time, not asia

Jawmuncher

Dammit NeoGAF. I logged into my steam account with no intention to buy games at all, and then I saw Iosefe bought Lovely Planet.

It's colorful and it's very cheap so I bought it. No idea when am I going to play that game though..

RIGHT NOW!
The beginning section only takes 15 minutes.
I'm sure you have that time to spare.

iosefe

this is the way the world works

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's already out though, right?
Otherwise we wouldn't know about the incredibly distasteful Press F To Pay Respects

hmm I was going to say that was console, but the picture had "press F to salute" so I guess not

kudoboi

worldwide release I believe, and 'murica dictates the time, not asia

yeah the store page said it releases at 12AM MSK for Asia though. it is now 7AM MSK and it still isn't released. the store page actually glitched out and now says coming soon.

z2PpX6Y.png

RPci9fb.png

Tenrius

Welp, I've accidentally bought a Wasteland 2 gift. Not sure what I'm going to do with it now, because it's not likely I'll be able to trade it away (the game is securely protected by ACRTAG and I have very little idea how Steam trading actually works). Any advice? If all else fails, I'll just give it to one of my friends here in Russia, but it'd be nice to somehow get my money back lol, although I definitely don't want to deal with Steam support.

RIGHT NOW!
The beginning section only takes 15 minutes.
I'm sure you have that time to spare.

lol alright alright! I'll try it later after I play Stealth.Inc for a bit. That game is really fun!

Also I think I need to expand my SteamGAF friends list. Add me up: kitschbeam

Rhaknar

hydrophobia has been bundled around 890 times give or take, at one point I was giving out 3 or 4 at the same time in a raffle

surely someone has it in some forgotten left over bundle

Ozium

hydrophobia is a piece of shit

it's not even so shit it's awesome in a campy b-movie sort of way.

it's pure, distilled shit.

nice water physics tho

Rhaknar

hydrophobia is a piece of shit

it's not even so shit it's awesome in a campy b-movie sort of way.

it's pure, distilled shit.

nice water physics tho

this is all true. including the water part. Also, its very short, I finished it in like 2 hours I think

Why'd no one tell me Card City Nights was awesome? Played a bit of it at a friends place last night. Gonna wishlist this thing for Winter sale.

nice stealth beg Milamber. hey hey, I gotta wishlist Advanced Warfare too, you know...for the winter sale *wink

Shadownet

Banned
Welp, I've accidentally bought a Wasteland 2 gift. Not sure what I'm going to do with it now, because it's not likely I'll be able to trade it away (the game is securely protected by ACRTAG and I have very little idea how Steam trading actually works). Any advice? If all else fails, I'll just give it to one of my friends here in Russia, but it'd be nice to somehow get my money back lol, although I definitely don't want to deal with Steam support.

I think you can file a ticket and they might be able to do a refund? or at least refund you in Steam Wallet.

i found what looks to be an unclaimed Hydrophobia
dips!
You should give it to the other guy.

Milamber

nice stealth beg Milamber. hey hey, I gotta wishlist Advanced Warfare too, you know...for the winter sale *wink
Aww, wasn't meant to sound like a stealth beg. I just mentioned it because it was part of the Halloween sale games that I played and it entertained me so I consider it a hidden gem of the sale.

Rhaknar

Aww, wasn't meant to sound like a stealth beg. I just mentioned it because it was part of the Halloween sale games that I played and it entertained me so I consider it a hidden gem of the sale.

I'm just fucking with you

iosefe

from that post i mentioned
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Super Sanctum TD -- MB-049E75A6565D68E5 - Taken by iosefe. 1 entrants total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom