• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

Isaac Rebirth is in 2 days.

can't wait to dive in.

i need a pre load pls.

yes pls

header.jpg

m6a9l76qmi.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
i can't believe people are getting like 8 seconds more than me on some of the levels

i'm like not stopping and everything

maybe there's some bunny hopping thing i'm missing or something

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i should buy The Room

but I know that if I do, it will be bundled next week. stupid bundles!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
yeah

also it's really weird that jump pads are shaped like nipples

or cookies

depends how you wanna see it
I'm the type that has to replay until I just accept my slow ass time out of frustration.

Could also be why I put so many hours of F1 2011 on the PS3.

Anyone had an issue with nuuvem charging for a game and then saying they're having site issues, not giving it?
Order shows as "completed"

zkylon

zkylewd
*Installs Lovely Planet*

delicious nipple cookie

not the kind of thing you want to step on!

I'm the type that has to replay until I just accept my slow ass time out of frustration.

Could also be why I put so many hours of F1 2011 on the PS3.
i just run as fast as i can and move on to the next one

i'll never be good at this game but it's hilarious to try nonetheless

AHAHAHAHA Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition 116% off ($-3.21). I really wanted that to happen.
yeahh

Can anyone else who has bought Advanced Warfare via Nuuvem confirm they don't have their keys yet? Don't want Atraveller to think I've run off with the money :p

Spyware

I'm having a bad day.
Giving away stuff helps :)

(ModBot will repost this with the original game's picture, I changed this one myself. But it is Rebirth, not the original.)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spyware, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth -- MB-8B423EAB343B95DB - Taken by The Dear Leader. 55 entrants total.

t1415000481z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom