• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

gblues

Banned
Is it possible to add Retroarch to steam library? It would be pretty comfortable with my DS4.

Also, is L4D worth it If I just got L4D2?

I have individual games set up as non-steam game shortcut that launch Retroarch with appropriate command-line parameters. Works great.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I didnt get much, but Blackwell epiphany was 50% off so I was waiting for it to go on sale before picking it up

The penny arcade game episodes 3 and 4 together were like a dollar. I had the first two from the humble bundle so, figured for the sake of completion to have the whole series.

Copons

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you - every modern military shooter game ever made in one small picture:

2014-11-03_07-28-24.jpg

This may easily be the reason I'm going to shell out half of what is left in my bank account to buy COD:AW.
and here I thought it would have been for the aw moments

Dr.Acula

Banned
Guys, Steam says i got the Community Ambassador badge, and that i "completed all community tasks" even though i didn't. I've done 22/26 of them. I'm aware that i get 100xp at this point, but i got the whole badge for some reason :/ Also says 200xp but i only got 100. Or does that include the 100 from a long time ago when i did some of the tasks...

I'm so lost...

You don't have to 100% it to get the badge. It would suck to make people join facebook to get the cheevo.

like so:

KYIQSOu.png

You got 100xp when you got half, then the other 100 when you got 22, so it lists 200 total.

Milamber

Dammit NeoGAF. I logged into my steam account with no intention to buy games at all, and then I saw Iosefe bought Lovely Planet.

It's colorful and it's very cheap so I bought it. No idea when am I going to play that game though..
Geez, I keep reading your name as Bitchbeam.

EDIT: Oh man, I DP'ed. Sorry.

Derp

You don't have to 100% it to get the badge. It would suck to make people join facebook to get the cheevo.

like so:

KYIQSOu.png

You got 100xp when you got half, then the other 100 when you got 22, so it lists 200 total.
Okay this makes sense now, thanks.

Tizoc

I just realized, Milamber appeared in the latest episode of the Black Dynamite cartoon :V

Had a weird dream where Shin Megami Tensei games started being ported to PC starting with iOS SMT1 on Steam AND GOG.
These dreams mang T.T

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I got a Paranautical Activity coupon from crafting a badge.

What did I do to deserve this?

EDIT:

6CFdKYf.png

You could make a case for a replacement coupon. In my experience there's a pool of coupons -- or at least common ones -- and it changes every week.

I just started Dead Space 2 and the game seems to come with cheat DLC that you cant uninstall without downloading the original .exe from some 3rd party site.

:/

tmarg

I just started Dead Space 2 and the game seems to come with cheat DLC that you cant uninstall without downloading the original .exe from some 3rd party site.

:/

Unless DS2 specifically doesn't allow you to do so for some reason, you can right click on the game in your library, select view downloadable content, and then uncheck the DLC you don't want.

Coreda

Does the Steam client browser have a cache? Every page I go to seems to reloads the same images, even if it was the last page visited.

Unless DS2 specifically doesn't allow you to do so for some reason, you can right click on the game in your library, select view downloadable content, and then uncheck the DLC you don't want.

You can't in the PC version: the DLC is patched to the main exe IIRC

Dr Dogg

That HYPERBOWLLLL thread title (changed I' m guessing) is giving me a head ache. A bit like the Geoff Kelley 'Dews Ex' image. Urghh.

Is the Two World series still full of glitches and bugs?

No idea. I do know it full of DRM.

Man I can't wait for Valkyria Chronicles on the 11th. It's going to look really nice with AA and everything~!

Well fingers crossed (and more than likely chances are) it turns out to be a DX9 renderer and then with a little GeDoSaTo magic downsampling to the ends of the universe!

Stallion is going crazy over the CODAW image quality right now.

Wow COD looks great and is locked at 60 fps at 2880x1620.

Spiders: the internet's anti-bacon.

The fact that you 3 posted one after each other exactly a minute apart gave me a chuckle.

dreamfall

Okay, trying to download Real Boxing.

What the hell is with "Busy Writing to Disk?" The game is literally 1.1 GB, and it keeps stopping and starting the download over repeatedly... I've had the problem before but usually waiting it out/restarting Steam works. No dice here!

You can't in the PC version: the DLC is patched to the main exe IIRC

Yup. It's not too bad though. It just ruins the progression for weapons since everything is unlocked from the start so you don't have to find the schematics to unlock them. Now I dont know when I'm supposed to have access to a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom