• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that this is probably a long shot, but does anyone have any copies of evolve left over from the pricing error thing the other day? Unfortunately I missed out on it due to work :(.

I think that ship has sailed, but you could try TF2Outpost - last I heard, there were copies going for $15 or so.

Ozium

I just watched Human Centipede, Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 with my parents on the new TV.
and watched some clips of Alien Isolation

I feel sick...
chestburster?

check out Human Centipede 2, it's even more hilarious than the first one

Zafir

God, I don't even like other CoDs, but everyone talking about it, the fact it's a bit futuristic and Kevin Spaceys involvement is making me reconsider. :I

Is the nuuvem key even the day zero edition?

Shadownet

Banned
God, I don't even like other CoDs, but everyone talking about it, the fact it's a bit futuristic and Kevin Spacey's involvement is making me reconsider. :I

Is the nuuvem key even the day zero edition?

I bought it 20 mins ago and it's still the Day Zero edition. So go go go!

also I'm laughing at the "Is anyone else getting sick of Troy Baker?"
How can you?

Rudakus

is anyone using their PC with their TV?
tempted to try some games with really nice art

I do anytime I have friends over and we want to play some games and it works great. I've never had a problem playing games on the tv when hooked up to the laptop.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Your mom has wiped your ass and seen your genitals.

A human centipede is nothing against that.

wilflare

I don't want to watch anymore... it's really >< hope i can sleep tonight
---

shall try to test my PC on the new TV and see how the games look on it.
hope I get to keep it after six weeks too

I finished The Room, took me 2 hours. The ending was quite WTF, I am still kinda baffled here. What the hell was that.

Here's a non-spoiler version of the ending:

tumblr_le6ce3JHMl1qzzxaqo1_500.jpg

Or something. Yeah the puzzles were pretty good and I liked the atmosphere and looks but what the christ. I thought the game was supposed to have an Epilogue but it turned out that the last chapter was the epilogue. I guess the iOS players must have been even more confused than I am.

Now that The Evil Within is patched to remove black bars and run at 60fps via options instead of config stuff... is there any way to alter the frame of view still? My old fix no longer works and it's too zoomed in for me without the blackbars...

Zafir

I bought it 20 mins ago and it's still the Day Zero edition. So go go go!

also I'm laughing at the "Is anyone else getting sick of Troy Baker?"
How can you?

Yeah still is day zero, cheers. I hate myself. I managed to stay CoD free for this long (outside of playing the MW SP campaign of a friends copy).

As for being sick of Troy Baker. I've been sick of Troy Baker for years now. Sometime after he did Snow in FFXIII. From then on he's been in everything. I didn't mind him too much in Last of Us mind you, because he actually did a different voice, instead of his generic one.

Kuroyume

Banned
The Isaac thread was the one time in all my years on GAF where I was tempted to make a thread since I adore the original, but by the time I realized they game was coming soon it was too late, not to mention I knew it was going to be a bit a work since I'm going in kind of blind in regards to new features etc.

Anteater

Yeah still is day zero, cheers. I hate myself. I managed to stay CoD free for this long (outside of playing the MW SP campaign of a friends copy).

As for being sick of Troy Baker. I've been sick of Troy Baker for years now. Sometime after he did Snow in FFXIII. From then on he's been in everything. I didn't mind him too much in Last of Us mind you, because he actually did a different voice, instead of his generic one.

troy baker's snow voices is the worst because you can easily tell that's him, just like norlan north's nathan drake's voice, the dude is cool though, i love his performance in arkham oranges

Zafir

troy baker's snow voices is the worst because you can easily tell that's him, just like norlan north's nathan drake's voice, the dude is cool though, i love his performance in arkham oranges

Yeah, but the issue is he's often asked to do that generic Snow voice. Just like Nolan North is always asked to do the Drake voice. They get kind of boring. It wouldn't be so bad if all performances were on the level of say The Last of Us where I think he put on a good voice for Joel. Not played much of the Arkham games so can't comment on those.

Agh god. £25 for CoD was too good, I ended up breaking down and getting it. I've not been this weak willed since MW2. I've also just realised I'm in dire need of a new HDD as its a 46GB game, and Steam tells me I have 63 remaining :\

Edit: Huh, Steam tells me SP is 6.6gb. Least I can play that without having to wait for the full insane amount to dl.

I finished The Room, took me 2 hours. The ending was quite WTF, I am still kinda baffled here. What the hell was that.

Here's a non-spoiler version of the ending:

tumblr_le6ce3JHMl1qzzxaqo1_500.jpg

Or something. Yeah the puzzles were pretty good and I liked the atmosphere and looks but what the christ. I thought the game was supposed to have an Epilogue but it turned out that the last chapter was the epilogue. I guess the iOS players must have been even more confused than I am.

Yeah...I heard people talking about this game a few days ago, so I played through this thing over the weekend (I started at just before midnight Saturday night with a bit of a headache, played through 3 chapters, then finished up Sunday afternoon).

Yeah, that ending was kind of wtf. I liked it...but, yeah...

Eh I'll skip, R$129 isn't worth it to me.

Debating on when to buy Valkyria Chronicles to give it a push. And also to Corrosive, I too am waiting for a new FOV fix for TEW.

derExperte

Hatoful Boyfriend or Hatoful Boyfriend Collector's Edition? I don't listen to game soundtracks, is the rest of the stuff somewhat interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom