• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
You know what disturb me most about new patch? They gave Cocoa but no Coffee.
Let that sink, no Coffee...

was coffee in any of the scenarios before?

Cocoa and Bison were already in the game, just not the main game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Time of Fury is back. It's $20 and not really cheaper in Eastern Europe/South-east Asia, but you can buy it for $9.99 from Matrix Games' official site (there will be a process existing owners can follow to receive Steam keys).

Coreda

Figured I'd add the Stylish userstyle to userstyle.org so if anyone else wants to hide the Enhanced Steam loading bar they can (linky).

106970_after.png

Just finished CoD:AW's campaign, ending is underwhelming, still a fun ride overall. The are some lines and scenes with Kevin Spacey in the trailer that didn't make it in the game, what a shame.

zkylon

zkylewd
i got the sudden feeling of playing a king's bounty game

warriors of the north sounds good, from what i gather you get to have like a valkyrie entourage or something

DukeBobby

I wonder which will come out first: Kentucky Route Zero - Act 4 or Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 2.

I need both desperately.

For different reasons, of course.

baterism

was coffee in any of the scenarios before?

Cocoa and Bison were already in the game, just not the main game.

True, It was never in game *sigh*. There is mod that add it, but using mod deny achievement...
I really want Master of the Universe achievement.

Turfster

eh so the Evolve BigAlpha ended - how do I remove those files now that the game has disappeared from my Steam Library :O

You'll have to delete them from your steamlibrary dir.
Guess I'm glad I deleted them before it ended.
Would have expected it to stick around with a "purchase" button, though, although being an alpha, they wouldn't really be able to reuse the files.

Haunted

Isaac Rebirth is so good.

How long is Dreamfall chapters?
The first episode? Roughly 5 hours.

It's a skill. You have to put points into it to decrease the radius before you're spotted. I know if you put enough points in sneak you can crouch down next to an NPC in broad daylight and not be spotted.
Doesn't wearing heavy armour also affect your sneaking? I might be thinking of Elder Scrolls.

Haunted

is there a proper ending or do you need to buy the other episodes?
If you buy it on Steam, you automatically get the whole season (5 episodes are planned) as it's released over the course of the next year.

Think Telltale/The Walking Dead. At the moment, only episode 1 is out. So no, there's no proper ending, the first episode was all about [re-]introduction, setup and foreshadowing the rest of the season. :)

eyeless

ok i won a second eldritch so thank The_Super_Inframan not me
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (eyeless, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Eldritch -- MB-DA1708639B5C9436 - Taken by user237. 5 entrants total.

t1415176769z1.png

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
so apparently they updated Civ 5 so that when you get a science victory, there's now a third button on the victory screen (other two are "return to menu" and "one more turn...") that says "Go Beyond Earth"...

I am yet to achieve one science victory in Civilization 5, as I somehow don't like ending the game under any circumstances.

so apparently they updated Civ 5 so that when you get a science victory, there's now a third button on the victory screen (other two are "return to menu" and "one more turn...") that says "Go Beyond Earth".

Clicking it opens the Steam overlay and takes you to the store page for Beyond Earth.

I don't know how I feel about this.

Disgusting :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Disgusting :(

why? I dont get this at all. They are linking you to the sequel, also made by them... is that really "disgusting"?

people are too loose with that word, and definately take the videogame industry WAY too serious these days...its fucking videogames. You know whats disgusting? The shit going on in middle east, not a link to a videogame inside another videogame

thats right Ningen, I went political on your ass >_>

why? I dont get this at all. They are linking you to the sequel, also made by them... is that really "disgusting"?

people are too loose with that word, and definately take the videogame industry WAY too serious these days...its fucking videogames. You know whats disgusting? The shit going on in middle east, not a link to a videogame inside another videogame

thats right Ningen, I went political on your ass >_>

I think it's disgusting because it removes the sense of having won / finished the game, it's like they are saying you should buy this other game to get the whole experience.

I never learn how. and what friends?
:(

I need to go to work soon, but I can play with you some other time if you want.

dot

I'm loving the new poop in the game too. Many different colors. I can't believe you get hurt when you touch the red ones!

sigh...speaking of that, i'm gonna spend money on the emoticons again aren't I?
j6q9dqK.png
and
ezGZGxd.png
are the most expensive ones of course...

i swear i don't have a poop fetish, i-i'm just an emoticon collector!

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm loving the new poop in the game too. Many different colors. I can't believe you get hurt when you touch the red ones!

sigh...speaking of that, i'm gonna spend money on the emoticons again aren't I?
j6q9dqK.png
and
ezGZGxd.png
are the most expensive ones of course...

i swear i don't have a poop fetish, i-i'm just an emoticon collector!

gross

everything

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'll have died of old age by the time Pure drops its last card.

Edit: Bah, 'net dropped out. I give up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Surely the top sellers are bugged / outdated right? There is no way that AW isn't up there over most those games, I don't care how less the series sells these days

No way Depth for example is above it, hell I see the AW season pass and don't see the game :p

Deques

Looks like Steam is adding pagination to the badges page, or trying to at least. Kinda broken at the moment.

ESt3cb4.jpg

Yay! Paginations for the badges would be great for us with huge game library

Edit: Does this break Enhanced Steam when it's counting number of card drops left?

Edit 2: It does kinda break, I checked on the second page and there it lists cards left for those games in that page. In other words it only sum all card drops left for the current page.

Edit 3: It also breaks Idle Master since it's only checking first page of badges. Where is jshackles?

Knurek

Surely the top sellers are bugged / outdated right? There is no way that AW isn't up there over most those games, I don't care how less the series sells these days

No way Depth for example is above it, hell I see the AW season pass and don't see the game :p

Well, look at how Medal of Honor performed on start of PS360 generation (CoD killed it). Or Prince of Persia (AssCreed killed it). Most franchises seem to die out during a generation change.
Guess people prefer Destiny now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom