• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

giphyyrsqi.gif

You are not loyal enough. If you take out 6$, you'll reach that divine status Nordic likes.

You're not paying attention. $6 is the 80% discount price.

But that's not even live/working -- so right now, after owning the franchise pack from amazon, I have the privilege of buying it for $24 if I want the game.

r3n4ud

It's probably a clever ad -- and since there's no ad-block for mobile browsers (well at least not on any browser on iOS), I think you're out of luck until GAF gets rid of that advertiser...

Right you are, and I hope they remove the advertiser soon. I browse gaf 90% of my time on my phone, so it's a real pain in the ass.

Lomax

Ha. After all that bullshit, they didn't even get the discounts right.

20%?
Let me guess. Technical... reasons.
Fsck. off.

It's probably a clever ad -- and since there's no ad-block for mobile browsers (well at least not on any browser on iOS), I think you're out of luck until GAF gets rid of that advertiser...

He's angry cause of Nordic's loyalty program.

LMAO the soundtrack is 80% off.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm almost tempted to suggest to everyone burned by the Nordic fuckup pay the $6 (if the discount ever actually goes live) simply to leave a negative review on Steam.

Ludens

Banned
You're not paying attention. $6 is the 80% discount price.

But that's not even live/working -- so right now, after owning the franchise pack from amazon, I have the privilege of buying it for $24 if I want the game.

I know it's not working, I was just joking :p

EDIT: WTF? The soundtrack is not even included in the DEFINITIVE edition after all. And a lot of people just miss that one to own the full franchise "pack". Lol. Also OST is actually 80% off. This is the reward we deserve, an OST 80% off.

Eila

THQ Classics is pretty cheap and comes with Darksiders II. Honestly a great deal if I didn't own everything but 3 military shooters I've never heard of.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'd jump on Legend of Kay if the discount weren't so low. 10% after three-and-a-bit months?

Jawmuncher

People are saying they are getting Darksiders 2 free despite not owning the franchise pack.
If You owned everything but didn't have the Sub ID of the actual franchise pack it might be there.
That or they just don't know what they actually owned.
Don't think anyone else is getting it though.

Ludens

Banned
People are saying they are getting Darksiders 2 free despite not owning the franchise pack.
If You owned everything but didn't have the Sub ID of the actual franchise pack it might be there.

Don't think anyone else is getting it though.

I got nothing, but I'm missing one hammer and some bullshit like that.
EDIT: It seems some people are getting the new version despite missing the season pass.

Jawmuncher

Yeah I think they fixed the issue of those who owned everything but didn't have the franchise pack. Which just adds some more fuel to the fire since they said they couldn't do that.

EDIT: It seems some people are getting the new version despite missing the season pass.

Haven't seen that.

Grief.exe

Sounds like a "The Last Guardian" or "FFXIII Versus" situation you've got on your hands there.
Good luck -- hope they hook you up with it eventually, but I've got a feeling somewhere down the line they will just cancel the order on you.

Activision just didn't prioritize production of physical PC versions in Europe. The price was right, but pushed the release date way back.

r3n4ud

Yeah I think they fixed the issue of those who owned everything but didn't have the franchise pack. Which just adds some more fuel to the fire since they said they couldn't do that.

If that's the case, I just need to to pick up the soundtrack and I'm good to go.

Eila

I got Darksiders II Deathinitive, but just like Painkiller Black it's not the same as the one that's on store and it doesn't say I own it. It's always bothered me and will bother me with Darksiders II from now on.

Dsyndrome

Deathinitive Edition's not in my library even though I got the Franchise Pack. Can't delve further do to being on mobile.

Edit: never mind, it says owned on the store page.

Jawmuncher

Actually apparently the 80% off for Darksiders 2 only applies if you bought the game via steam. If you got Darksiders 2 and everything else form retail keys apparently you get only 20%.

Looks like I own it already. It's also showing 20% off for me. Seems like it should be 80% since I own everything. Shrug.

Did you own the soundtrack? Or are you one of the people who had the franchise pack?

The fuck is this shit.

loyalty. rewarded.

--

Y'know, the steam community forums and GAF probably aren't big enough to make a difference. Perhaps someone should post about this over on /r/pcmasterrace or another subreddit?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Actually apparently the 80% off for Darksiders 2 only applies if you bought the game via steam. If you got Darksiders 2 and everything else form retail keys apparently you get only 20%.

Wow, total clusterfuck. And put me in with the group that owns all the DLC but didn't get the free upgrade that some are reporting.

JaseC

Looks like I own it already. It's also showing 20% off for me. Seems like it should be 80% since I own everything. Shrug.

Are you sure you own it already? It's only in its own sub and the new Franchise Pack that Nordic released mere minutes ago. If you own the DE, then you should be seeing 80% off.

Lomax

The worst part about all this stupidity with Nordic is it basically means 100% we'll never get Darksiders 3 now.

Edit: I wonder if those of us that bought it on Amazon messaged Amazon if they'd get us keys.

KarmaCow

I'm not really interested in ever getting the upgraded version but I really want to hear the justification they will muster up for this.

JaseC

Most likely a licence check oversight.

Did you own the soundtrack? Or are you one of the people who had the franchise pack?

I think I owned everything first, then I got the franchise pack later from a bundle. So in this case I own everything.

Are you sure you own it already? It's only in its own sub and the new Franchise Pack that Nordic released mere minutes ago. If you own the DE, then you should be seeing 80% off.

Yeah, it shows in my library and says so on the store page. I just double checked my library and it looks like I didn't own all the individual parts, just the franchise pack. So I guess that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom