• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

Nice
20a93482e6.gif

well who is she

I don't find that gif creepy btw like some people do!

Uzzy

The Dark Souls OST is so far proving effective in scaring the trick or treaters. Best holiday of the year this, love it.

Lomax

i don't mind if bethesda makes a billion fallouts and they're all shit

if it leads to one good one made by a real rpg developer i'm happy

and if it doesn't, then i'm not happy, but i don't really care either, cos i already got three good fallouts to play

Did you play Wasteland 2? If so, how was it on the Fallout scale of Fallouts?

zkylon

zkylewd
I dont think we'll ever get another Fallout by obsidian, i imagine the relationships after the metacritic thing are probably pretty soured.

i also think that obs just got it out of their system to deliver a good fallout to the world and probably aren't as desperate to get their hands on the license as they were back then, but hey, i'm an optimist

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-EBE8D56D299A2627 - Taken by TWILT. 23 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-CB723BFC5F48BC6B - Taken by SirMossyBloke. 34 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-5551056DA3B06D66 - Taken by dave is ok. 21 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-70707599BA6A309D - Taken by rainking187. 30 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-E6A8F33CC13DE9BB - Taken by thesaucetastic. 28 entrants total.

t1446357827z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
Did you play Wasteland 2? If so, how was it on the Fallout scale of Fallouts?
i didn't play a lot of it cos my computer got busted a few weeks after i started playing it (100% unrelated), but seemed fine, i enjoyed what i played a lot but i was pretty frustrated with the interface like 10 hours in (i think a lot of my gametime is from the beta? i dunno why it says 18hrs). micromanaging the inventory was kind of tedious (tho the autodistribute loot function seemd to work really well) but mostly interacting with objects was super annoying and time consuming. if u found a safe you need to click on ur alarms guy, check it for alarms, then click on ur traps guy, check it for traps, then click on ur safe unlocking guy and unlock it and then you can loot it.

i heard some of that is better in the directors cut so i plan on playing that sometime soon, it's just that after witcha i don't feel like playing another 100+ hour epic for a while

and i dunno about fallout scale, i think fallout and wasteland are pretty different games, just the fact that fallout is focused on your own single character makes it a very different thing which i personally like better because i feel like it's easier to get into roleplaying scenarios when you only have to manage one character, but that's just my personal preference i guess.

also can't say the setting attracts me as much as fallout's. i like post-apocalypse stories but there's just this magical combination of elements in fallout that is just super appealing to me that wasteland doesn't really have

i bet it's a really good game, i want to play it more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPJHN_toh0

You could say that.

i7 3960X + 16GB DDR3 + GTX 970 on High

While on foot it's quite smooth 60 fps with very few stuttering.

Moving to SSD helps a lot, but it's 40GB even without DLC.

I think it's awful streaming or something like that, as it seems to stutter when loading data.

That's a hell load of stutters
even with your awesome rig
. How about GameWorks? I bet no one is enabling it.

I finished Life is Strange :)))) i really liked it, ending was in all honesty a bit anti climatic but the journey was great.

P.S. Warren still rules!!

Parsnip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPJHN_toh0

You could say that.

i7 3960X + 16GB DDR3 + GTX 970 on High

While on foot it's quite smooth 60 fps with very few stuttering.

Moving to SSD helps a lot, but it's 40GB even without DLC.

I think it's awful streaming or something like that, as it seems to stutter when loading data.

Wow, that's a lot of stuttering.
My framerate dips occasionally, but it's pretty smooth in comparison to yours.

Runs like this on my end.
i5 4670K 16gb ram gtx 970

Jazz573

What is wrong with you. People are always jumping with glee on targets the moderation gives free. Bronies, VitaGAF, Sanders fans. IS it so hard to remain decent without jumping at the first opening you get?

Think he was referring to the Xenoblade X thread. I have nothing to say on the matter.

Wow, that's a lot of stuttering.
My framerate dips occasionally, but it's pretty smooth in comparison to yours.

Runs like this on my end.
i5 4670K 16gb ram gtx 970

The YT video has a bit of jarring stuttering, though I can't tell if that's just cause it's on YT or if it's that way when you play it. The fps seems pretty high and it look pretty good, but the skipping I keep seeing looks a bit off-putting.

What is wrong with you. People are always jumping with glee on targets the moderation gives free. Bronies, VitaGAF, Sanders fans. IS it so hard to remain decent without jumping at the first opening you get?

The Internet is chock-full of assholes. GAF is most definitely no exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom