• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

That one with the chess avatar over a similar discussion, dont have a link tho.

Oh snap, I thought he was talking about Mubei.

So I failed in beating any of the games I set out to beat at the beginning of the month. I think the only ones I did are all of LiS and episode 1 of King's Quest.

Li Kao

I'd say it's just reached the point where allowing that sort of crap is doing more harm than good, especially considering, shall we say, the recent demotion of a mod.

Err, could you tell us which mod was demoted and for what ? Don't want to gossip but I clearly lack context. Your post could or could not be relevant, I just lack the keys to understand it.

Chariot

There were always ... things about Opiate going around. I wonder if that means it's true.

edit: seriously? Equating Vita to actual paedophilia? wow guys. There is joking and there is shit talking people.

Opiate? Dayum son!
Reading right now.

One spot open. JaseC wish of becoming a mod have never been so close to reach!

He'll ban me first thing, I know.

I've seen the "evidence" and I don't think Opiate is who they thought he is. Everyone's gonna have different interpretations I guess.

Volimar

Err, could you tell us which mod was demoted and for what ? Don't want to gossip but I clearly lack context. Your post could or could not be relevant, I just lack the keys to understand it.

It was Opiate, I think. There was a thread about pedophiles and Opiate was arguing in favor of treating them rather than criminalizing them. He argued it very hard to a poster that felt a different way because of her own past experiences, and she felt driven away. Then some guy I'd never heard of posted in loads of threads saying that Opiate was a pedophile and posted some fairly innocent pictures of children unless you're looking at them in the context of pedophilia and said they were from Opiate's Instagram or something. He was banned, his posts erased and the next thing I know Opiate is no longer a mod...

yuraya

I fear with all of the issues surrounding Batman AK that WB will not put anymore games on PC.

"Buy our broken shit or you'll never see our broken shit again."

Will never happen. Their games sell too well on pc for them to abandon the platform.

pahamrick

There were always ... things about Opiate going around. I wonder if that means it's true.

edit: seriously? Equating Vita to actual paedophilia? wow guys. There is joking and there is shit talking people.

Remember, generalization is frowned upon.
Except when it isn't. :p

Li Kao

It was Opiate, I think. There was a thread about pedophiles and Opiate was arguing in favor of treating them rather than criminalizing them. He argued it very hard to a poster that felt a different way because of her own past experiences, and she felt driven away. Then some guy I'd never heard of posted in loads of threads saying that Opiate was a pedophile and posted some fairly innocent pictures of children unless you're looking at them in the context of pedophilia and said they were from Opiate's Instagram or something. He was banned, his posts erased and the next thing I know Opiate is no longer a mod...

Ooooook. It's a mess and a minefield.

Tizoc

Opiate? Dayum son!
Reading right now.

One spot open. JaseC wish of becoming a mod have never been so close to reach!

He'll ban me first thing, I know.

I'd vote for jshackles or Grief.exe personally :X

This thread's getting weird...

I'ma go grab me a double mushroom and swiss burger with crispy curls and enjoy them watching this ish
http://teamfourstar.com/video/dbz-abridged-movie-super-android-13-teamfourstar-tfs/

Gonna be some good times~
For that matter I really hope DB Xenoverse goes for $20 or less during Winter Seal @_@

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You have the choice of becoming a mod but you can never have a Saoirse avi again. Would you do it?

Haha, I'm sure I could live with a non-Saoirse avatar. I've done it before! Prior to using Saoirse avatars at all, mind you, but before all the same.

Anteater

This thread's getting weird...

I'm sorry

qhntdkhotun3.gif

Parsnip

Opiate? Never even seen him before.
There are a bunch of mods on gaf I have never actually seen a post from, so I'm assuming that they mostly stick to off-topic or something.

Not that I care, seems weird to talk about a mod demotion.

Anteater

yeah can't stand much of dmc without my fingers being tired of mashing

ehh

If you're talking about DmC, it did take a lot of combos to kill an enemy in DmC but mechanically it's sorta like the other dmc games in a basic level, there were a lot of stupid dumb color coded enemies that made you repeat with limited combos over and over inorder to kill them tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom