• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken wore out his welcome. Monokuma is the new hotness, tbh.

Bloodborne is a great game but I don't understand the constant portbegging.

Yeah, the fact that it's a Souls game has already killed my desire to even think to portbeg Bloodborne to PC. What's more amusing is that those 'don't you dare take Bloodbornse from our precious PS exclusive, PC gamers!' folks just don't realize that not every PC gamers actually want to play Bloodborne. But they're acting like every PC gamers want it.

Grief.exe

I'm sure the steam thread wanted another GIF.

QP6NvIA.gif

"Time to raise my APM."

That was great.

zkylon

zkylewd
What in the hell is her hair doing? I expect better of you Blizzard.
u know

if there's one thing i want league to have

is hair physics

you just want to D her .VA

gross

They share a Yoga class IIRC.
it's the second time today i've been reminded i should go back to yoga

alright alright universe i'll go back

I know right?

Occupation should've been kpop star.
popstar_ahri_by_urusai_baka-d6z8wnn.jpg

best game got ya covered

yeah she gonna be my girl for sure

she drives one of them spider robots from gits and everything

It's closer to a mech in Appleseed to be honest. She looks cool though since she has a mech.

Shame though, I did still want to play Overwatch but, I was thinking it would be free to play.

Guess ill wait or get it later when it's cheaper.

I am so glad this game is not League or Legends.

Soulflarz

Banned
yesterday.

2 days ago I did not enjoy how a game played and did not like how progression worked so I dropped it. I cannot say the last time I dropped a game because of a wall of difficulty :<

Hell, I find souls easy ;-;

also edited my post above with a question about dino, was asking how shooting works.

zkylon

zkylewd
there's some really bad designs in overwatch tho

they literally got a character called soldier 76

and it's like

a dude in jacket with a gun

I don't know man... some of these Overwatch characters seem kinda rad. Might have to consider the $40 option afterall, even though I don't like dropping that much cash on just multiplayer games.

EDIT: ^ thisisneogaf.gif lol

there's some really bad designs in overwatch tho

they literally got a character called soldier 76

and it's like

a dude in jacket with a gun

Yeah and he is the one that is getting a statue too, not Tracer who has been the poster child when they first announced the game.

Really weird.

Jawmuncher

2 days ago I did not enjoy how a game played and did not like how progression worked so I dropped it. I cannot say the last time I dropped a game because of a wall of difficulty :<

Hell, I find souls easy ;-;

also edited my post above with a question about dino, was asking how shooting works.

On easy you can kill away.
On Normal you want to balance ammo and tranqs. Its like other Survival Horror. You gotta be stingy with ammo until later on in the game.

zkylon

zkylewd
I don't know man... some of these Overwatch characters seem kinda rad. Might have to consider the $40 option afterall, even though I don't like dropping that much cash on just multiplayer games.

EDIT: ^ thisisneogaf.gif lol

there's a bunch that are really cool, it's just that there's like 3 champions straight that are absolute garbage

Yeah and he is the one that is getting a statue too, not Tracer who has been the poster child when they first announced the game.

Really weird.
yeah, really weird

tracer is AWESOME~!!

Tracer already had a statue in the Blizzard store apparently.

Really? Well then. they could have picked someone else though.

Not dudebro enough that's why.

They could have made a Reaper statue then. For maximum edge.

Overwatch is weak, people only playing/interested in it because it's Blizzard.

U wot m8. I didn't download battle.net until Overwatch was first announced last year, hell I made my account that day, and only played Heroes of the Storm for a bit because of how laid back it was. ( I knew like 5 whole characters in Heroes)

I was excited for Overwatch because it had nothing to do with Warcraft or Starcraft or Diablo.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Trash TV -- MB-D33DEAAA641AF106 - Taken by Tesseract Gonski, I'll do it for you modbot!
Redemption: Eternal Quest -- MB-FDCBA0DDE6FBB0D8 - Taken by xGreg

Quick question, what's the command to send Modbot to kill a key? Accidentally sent a key for a game I didn't have and only realised after I'd hot send. Don't want someone to be horribly, horribly disappointed in the inevitable garbage dump.

Werd

I basically stopped buying AAA multiplayer FPS games ~5 years ago since I no longer find them entertaining enough to play solo and don't have the active friends list playing them to just use them as something to casually play/chat over.
Overwatch does look interesting to me though. I'll try the beta and see if it can win me over.

Speaking of which, how many of you are getting it?

I pre-ordered LotV a couple weeks ago for the HotS hero since I was getting it 100% anyway.

Like the WoL/HotS campaigns better than any of the other dozen or so RTS (new and old) I've tried since, got them to 100% SP achievements and played 1,500+ mp for each. For LotV I don't really anticipate getting into the MP as much again, but I can spare $40 for my most played franchise of the past 5 years.

Hopefully the co-op missions are good, not sure on them yet.

Quick question, what's the command to send Modbot to kill a key? Accidentally sent a key for a game I didn't have and only realised after I'd hot send. Don't want someone to be horribly, horribly disappointed in the inevitable garbage dump.

Set the title as "nuke" and put the key in the body I believe.

Send a PM to ModBot with the subject line nuke. In the body, place the keys or URLs you wish to nuke one per line. The keys you should use are the actual, original serial keys, NOT the ModBot MB- codes. You will not receive a response. After a few minutes, you can submit a new giveaway with the key or URL and it will work fine.

Really? Well then. they could have picked someone else though.

They could have made a Reaper statue then. For maximum edge.

U wot m8. I didn't download battle.net until Overwatch was first announced last year, hell I made my account that day, and only played Heroes of the Storm for a bit because of how laid back it was. ( I knew like 5 whole characters in Heroes)

I was excited for Overwatch because it had nothing to do with Warcraft or Starcraft or Diablo.

The majority did it for Blizzard though, it's just another generic shooter.

zkylon

zkylewd
Fair point. Some big figures do faces right but then those are the really REALLY expensive ones.
actually i have this zell that looks pretty ok

bvh2ujB.png

i remember having a pretty decent looking leon and claire from re2 as well, but those went missing or something

but most of the times, there's nothing as good as nendos

lenha1412518130.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom