• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deitus

Didn't know Dino Crisis was a Survival Horror game...

i5IVPfY.gif

It's not his fault, the series died before he was even born. :p

Dsyndrome

Holy shitballs, whoever was talking about Van Helsing earlier wasn't kidding about the size. Textures alone are 7GB AFTER you've downloaded the base game. Gonna need to defrag after this, game loading seems slower now.

I'm sure the steam thread wanted another GIF.

QP6NvIA.gif

I like this one better. Sorry Regina.

Just started playing insurgency. Pretty hard at first but after a while it clicks and feels so good.

I am using a DS3 (after a lot of customizing with Better DS3 because default xbox controller settings don't work well for me) and still coming in top 3. Suck it K/M folk!

@.@

Yassssss!

Alright... My GOTY list, barring any surprise titles in the last month.

• Ori and the Blind Forest -- The artstyle is great, though it can be easy to loose track of Ori in some places. The general controls are tight, but some of the overall design decisions left me more disappointed than impressed after hearing all the hype going for it . It's a solid overall experience with some major flaws, but definitely worth playing, especially if you got in on it for the $5 price mistake. (I'm pretty sure I gifted a few copies of that out myself... I should check to see if those people ever actually tried it out beyond idling for cards.)
  • Rocket League -- It just doesn't click for me. Probably because I generally like single player games/content and when I do dabble into multiplayer it's usually something without a competitive component. Killing Floor 2, Payday 2 (before they screwed the pooch), etc. This just really does nothing for me.
  • Bloodborne -- No secret how much I love this game. I bought a PS4 for it and even after a shipping fiasco sort of soured me on starting the game, my time spent with it has been absolutely fantastic. I'm about to finish up the platinum and it's easily my GOTY 2015, but I cannot vote for it in the SteamGAF proceedings next year.
What about you fellas?

I've only played 3 of those games, and I really only loved 1 of them. ;)
I'll edit in some comments from what I've played into the above.

The majority did it for Blizzard though, it's just another generic shooter.
I heard more people bitch that it wasn't a "Blizzard feeling game" from said Blizzard fans man, I don't know I think the game just has legitimate excitement behind it.
actually i have this zell that looks pretty ok

bvh2ujB.png

i remember having a pretty decent looking leon and claire from re2 as well, but those went missing or something

but most of the times, there's nothing as good as nendos

lenha1412518130.jpeg
If I had more money and a place to put them I would buy Nendos and plushies.
It's not his fault, the series died before he was even born. :p

Lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
they sell the chinese version of that ahri nendo but it's not the same

it wouldn't be the same

she'd be less shiny than ryuko

that'd be problematic

If I had more money and a place to put them I would buy Nendos and plushies.
i have neither but somehow i manage :>

need my friend to bring me that badass mako from japan

Jawmuncher

I like this one better. Sorry Regina.

Yassssss!

I've only played 3 of those games, and I really only loved 1 of them. ;)
I'll edit in some comments from what I've played into the above.
If I actually had Regina stuff in a new engine you would be saying otherwise.
Considering your failed campaigns to get the series back, they should change it to "Revival Crisis".
Still saving my true revival project until the bitter end.

rtcn63

For those who've finished Bloodborne
was that giant spider on the clock tower thing from the trailer ever in the game? I don't recall it.

Jawmuncher

So were people saying the Definite Edition of Darksiders 2 is bad? Don't own the original and it's only ten dollars on nuuvem.

Yes it's still not that great of a port atm. It's been getting some patches though.
I would wait a tad longer on it if you REALLY must have it.

rtcn63

Rebecca: You got that big dino to eat that mean old zombie!

Regina: The zombie just happened to be in the spot you were at two seconds ago.

Dsyndrome

So I've been having issues with Direct-X 11 and video playback on multiple games; didn't realize that was the problem until I started forcing DX 9, and now the videos play. Anyone have any idea why splash-screen videos wouldn't be showing up with DX 11? Shouldn't be a hardware incompatibility since my laptop's less than a year old.

zkylon

zkylewd
I spend most of my free time staring at games thinking about what to play and then not actually playing anything at all.
i spent most of my free time watching let's plays of dark souls, reading league of legends stuff or working on my games

dmc just bored me and i don't feel like playing it anymore. vagrant story is pretty great but i'm too tired lately to play something serious

and i wanna start wasteland 2 again but that game is so damn long that i just ughhhh

Fix that :>

Play your damn video games.
no time ,_,

Sch1sm

I spend most of my free time staring at games thinking about what to play and then not actually playing anything at all.

Same. Same.

I've been just trying titles, lately. Going through whatever I have installed to see if anything doesn't make me want to quit game within ten minutes.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Less than 12 hours. By this time tomorrow, I'll be a little over half way through.

t1446915600z4.png

Hope some of you can stop by

Milamber

It's been a while since I've had one. Gonna call my mama-san.

And that was gonna be Fallout 4 money too.

EDIT: Is anyone getting the physical collectors edition?

Dsyndrome

It's been a while since I've had one. Gonna call my mama-san.

And that was gonna be Fallout 4 money too.

EDIT: Is anyone getting the physical collectors edition?
Getting the Pip Boy Edition via GCU for PC. It's a useless hunk of plastic, but nothing better to use Best Buy gift cards on for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom