• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overwatch is definitely going for the waifu audience

Definitely. Loaded with waifu bait.

I'm pretty okay with the fact that it costs $40/60 but it's slightly disappointing that it doesn't guarantee beta access. I guess they need to scale up their infrastructure slowly but I'm not going to pre-order until I've had a chance to play it.

On a side note, I fought against a Yian Garuga for the first time yesterday. Your username finally makes sense to me!

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
My AC adapter's cord got ripped. RIP playing steam games until I go buy a new one 'cos I don't own a solder. :(

In other news, Tektonic is the coolest dude. Good vibes and karma his way.

Both Blops 1 and 2 went off the rails in hilarious way so I'm really, really interested to see how they managed to top those. Everyone is saying how crazy Blops 3 gets.

Arthea

My 70th finished game this year became Pain it Back. 80 here I come! not enough time to get there already, but I haven't thought I'll reach 70 too.

aw350

Banned
They take too long to release their games, and they are not as fantastic and people think.

I can relate. Won't go into details, because that'd be very long (I could fill pages), but in the last few years I lost a lot of respect for Blizzard, the games they are making and the prices they are having / payment models they are setting up.

abracadaver

You have to be logged in on PC and on steam app to do that i think. Then you go to Library/Games in app and you will have download button.

There is a button that looks like a cloud. I pushed it but it didn't say anything if or where it is installing the game now

dex3108

There is a button that looks like a cloud. I pushed it but it didn't say anything if or where it is installing the game now

This is how it looks for me

wJxIv0P.png

yuraya

20XX, Rebirth, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Hand of Fate, Risk of Rain, Rouge Legacy & The Swindle are the ones I can think of right now. I've also played a lot of turn based ones, but I'm feeling like something more arcade right now.

No Spelunky? Its the best roguelike game on steam.

AHA-Lambda

Call of Duty peaked at 50K yesterday? That's a decent launch, probably somewhat disappointing from Activision's perspective.

So is it decent or not? :p

Better than previous then? ATVI should be happy relatively speaking if they know the CoD PC performances in the past.

Grief.exe

So is it decent or not? :p

Better than previous then? ATVI should be happy relatively speaking if they know the CoD PC performances in the past.

It's decent considering other launches on Steam. Blows my mind that something like Binding of Isaac can blow Call of Duty out of the water, where the later has a marketing budget in the tens of millions of dollars.

The exes are combined now, correct? [If you add the peaks together from prior launches, then the stagnation continues.

Pd2wNa0.png

Grief.exe

Found a site that summarizes all the privacy settings in Windows 10.

https://fix10.isleaked.com/

15.png

Ouch! Thought Black ops 3 was to turn the tide, damn =/

Activision was pushing hard to reverse the tide, I'm not so sure how well it turned out. It may have also been blowing smoke as the Steam reviews are getting destroyed with technical problems. If they were pushing hard for the PC version, then they would have fully invested in releasing a technically sound version at launch.

Ludens

Banned
It's the third time I download Riddick from GOG, and it always download the game in english, despite I select Italian on GOG. There are no option in-game, so I don't really know. It's not a problem, but if I'm not wrong the game is also dubbed in italian, so it would be nice play it in my language :S

AHA-Lambda

I really would like to see the state of CoD series lifetime sales. Fascinating to me that one of the biggest IP in games, is released to fervour each year, yet is suffering apparent decline that can't be quantified cos it's sales are obfuscated in such mystery.

D3RANG3D

20XX, Rebirth, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Hand of Fate, Risk of Rain, Rouge Legacy & The Swindle are the ones I can think of right now. I've also played a lot of turn based ones, but I'm feeling like something more arcade right now.

Not arcadey, but I recommend these anyway.

Sword of The Stars: The Pit

Tales of Maj'Eyal

Couple of spares from Humble

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ScreamingTrees, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Blackguards -- MB-2C2EBBB7231EA682 - Taken by cardinalmind
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-26D84FDE562F81EC - Taken by Kifimbo
Contagion -- MB-AEBFE33A42F0B485 - Taken by Jawmuncher

Found a site that summarizes all the privacy settings in Windows 10.

https://fix10.isleaked.com/

15.png

Activision was pushing hard to reverse the tide, I'm not so sure how well it turned out. It may have also been blowing smoke as the Steam reviews are getting destroyed with technical problems. If they were pushing hard for the PC version, then they would have fully invested in releasing a technically sound version at launch.

Thanks, its always good to have a one-stop shop for wiping the slime off that great OS.

fertygo

Re-login after browser update

The Market is unavailable for the following reason(s):

You are logging into The Market from a device that has not been protected by Steam Guard for 7 days
Stupid shit

Tenrius

Didn't realize the Steam version of Wasteland 1 was not just a straight DosBOX affair. They added some modern music and (most importanly) voice acting in some particular parts, as well as some (arguably unnecessary) smoothing. Good stuff.

Re-login after browser update

Stupid shit

Oh man, how many times did I got that when a browser updates! Too many to count.

It got to a point where I want to browse with an outdated browser, or use MS Edge but that one still doesn't have any extensions support till 2016.

Tizoc

It's the third time I download Riddick from GOG, and it always download the game in english, despite I select Italian on GOG. There are no option in-game, so I don't really know. It's not a problem, but if I'm not wrong the game is also dubbed in italian, so it would be nice play it in my language :S

Did you contact support?

Parsnip

xZk6Pc8.png

I'm ready
to wait for day1 patch

I kind of wish there was a 'remember this browser' in the two factor mobile authentication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom