• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

humor is so silly in bulletstorm and I kind of enjoy them

IIRC it was written by Rick Remender, the story I mean.
The game being developed by a European company, they didn't know until too late how improper the profanity would be to English speakers.
Non the less the overall game and dialog is funny long as you don't take it too seriously.

Anteater

Edit - My final form:

topless max should've been the final form

C0B471849F14EBE98E76123F8A9E5D4C6EA3A80A

IIRC it was written by Rick Remender, the story I mean.
The game being developed by a European company, they didn't know until too late how improper the profanity would be to English speakers.
Non the less the overall game and dialog is funny long as you don't take it too seriously.

yeah I didn't like it at first but it's actually pretty silly/funny once I get what they're going for

"You'll kill my dick? what does that even mean!?"

It actually kind of reminds me of platinumgames, the over the top part

Don't be bringing that nonsense in here, you knew the risk.

Good taste. Katherine is by far the superior choice.

That's a shame. Though the thread is clearly labelled! I went and had a look and was delighted.
Yes i know its labelled, its that im on my phone and wasnt looking at the screen when i pressed the topic, thought i picked the one where people are discussing the gameplay mechanics and shit. At first i thought people were just joking about what they thought the ending was and then i read the title of the thread.

Regrets.

Isthereanydeal is pretty useless for games with coupon since it doesn't take them into account.

See the funstock and gmg vouchers

Only useless if you don't look at the main page and see what sites have active vouchers that might not be listed on the page that was linked to.

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
The 2 games have different achievements sets. If you want them both, you'll have to play both versions.

Ok, thank you. Thought the Redux version doesn't have achievements at all :D

Ok, thank you. Thought the Redux version doesn't have achievements at all :D

Same as the first version, if I remember correctly. There may be 1 additional one, but I can't say for certain without checking and I'm feeling lazy.

The 2 games have different achievements sets. If you want them both, you'll have to play both versions.

Or just use SAM to sync up the ones you got in one version with the other...

That's not really what I meant but since you seem like you want to argue I was talking about the price comparison chart posted.

Not sure "what you meant", but you seem to want to have someone tell you what the lowest price is rather than doing a little research on your own.

Vouchers are showing for me at the bottom of the price comparison that was linked. And even if GMG has a voucher for it, it's obviously cheaper at Funstock, which is what someone told you on this very page.

TL;DR: Not arguing anything. Pointing out facts and telling you to do your own research, because the information is relatively easy to find and use to determine the answer.

data

Or, y'know, use that nice tool I linked on the last page that makes it easy to do everything in one place. ;)

try it and find out. please report back.

Finally, someone with some common sense. :)

uuuuhhh, I bought a cheap title just to find out and it worked. the game was goat simulator.

uuuuhhh, I bought a cheap title just to find out and it worked. the game was goat simulator.

Haha.

God, I'm getting sick of repeating myself in here:

Rules for Nuuvem:

(1) Do not pre-order from Nuuvem now. There is a possibility publishers can retroactively change subs assigned to a key, as happened with JaseC's copy of BO3. He had already received his key and activated and the key had the runtime VPN restriction placed upon it, which caused him to refund. If you are feeling like trying a Nuuvem pre-order, wait until the day before release.

(2) You can try to buy anything from Nuuvem. A lot of titles now require the use of VPN to add to cart. Beyond this, a lot of titles now have an address check for your payment method, which means if you don't have a SA paypal account, you're not going to be buying a bunch of games on Nuuvem.

(3) You can try to find someone from that region in here who might be willing to help you out and buy things for you. You may still need to activate the code using a VPN (check steamdb.info before buying, just to be sure), but once you do, you should be okay. While using a VPN to activate keys from other regions is generally low risk, there is always a possibility something bad could happen... most people who seem to do it don't encounter problems, but that doesn't mean you won't have a different experience... so you should be aware of this and do so at your own risk.

TL;DR: If you can buy it from nuuvem, most likely, it will work for you but may require a VPN to activate.

I have no experience with SAM. It should be fine as long as I don't use it with VAC-games, right?

Yes. You should be fine. The thing with VAC is more regarding running SAM while actively connected to a VAC server, but if you want to be safe, just don't run VAC games at all.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Tizoc, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bionic Commando: ReArmed -- MB-5A13C496894CF84B - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Resident Evil 4 -- MB-B45D449AEADCBB11 - Taken by someguyinahat. 15 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Remember me -- MB-9A5E288CBBB2AD82 - Taken by Mikurden. 9 entrants total.
Strider -- MB-CE691DCED3B3D229 - Taken by user237. 3 entrants total.
DmC 2013 -- MB-894CA56C98E8273D - Taken by rtcn63. 10 entrants total.
Bionic Commando: ReArmed #2 -- MB-E34A1E5AC8EAE44D - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 1 entrants total.
Mushihimesama Matsuri Pack -- MB-95661151CA0D9862 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 33 entrants total.
Lost Planet 3 #2 -- MB-A8E7DAABD5D6459E - Taken by dot. 2 entrants total.
Strider #2 -- MB-86BF80745F373297 - Taken by aw350. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Lost Planet 3 -- MB-151E0BD08FCDD360 - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.

t1446927154z1.png

To anyone who wants it

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AcademicSaucer, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Devilian Extra Life Humble Bundle Package -- MB-687371E95A0580D5 - Taken by Deques

Dr Dogg

Well BLOPs III on Realisitic is possibly the most unballanced difficulty mode I've ever played. Just a pure exercise in cheap frustration.

Yup, 1-0 to Stoke. And I hope not, Jose's the most entertaining guy in the league at the moment, I want to see him stay on and lead Chelsea into relegation.

He can go now, Klopp's here to entertain us :)

That's a funny way you folks are spelling Claudio Ranieri

Leicester City press conferences have been bonkers for the last couple of years now. No ostriches there, that's for sure.

Or I can type a few commands and save even more time :)

I guess it depends on how much of the stuff you turn off/remove... :p

I reckon people don't trust a random .exe posted on Reddit. I know I'd prefer to do it myself and be aware of the changes I'm actually doing.

I guess people shouldn't trust enhanced steam or idlemaster either... oh wait, just like those programs, the "random .exe posted on Reddit" is open source and available on github.

Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come.

Sakura series is garbage.

Y'know what they say... one man's trash is another man's treasure.

It's a shame, sometimes, that steam changed the way gifts work. If the old policies were still in place, I'd have gifted chariot the entire Sakura library by now, because he would have no choice but to have them associated with his account unless he went through steam support to remove them. ;)

Tizoc

^Is that from Steins;gate?

This one's still not taken it seems
Bionic Commando: ReArmed -- MB-5A13C496894CF84B - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.

(hyperventilates)

Bullet hell, here I come!

Step 1: Apply Durante fix
Step 2: Play on Novice to get a better hang of the game
Step 3: Master Novice and play the higher difficulties
Step 4: Attain godly eyesight and reflexes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom