• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess people shouldn't trust enhanced steam or idlemaster either... oh wait, just like those programs, the "random .exe posted on Reddit" is open source and available on github.

Yeah, but it takes me more time to go through his source code than doing it myself. I can trust jshackles but not a random on Reddit. Sorry if that offended you!

I used to play Flash shooters a lot a few years back - the Frantic series was my favorite. Used to drop 5 hours each. Been out of it for a while, but I will follow your instructions.

Based Tizoc, thank you!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
^Is that from Steins;gate?

This one's still not taken it seems
Bionic Commando: ReArmed -- MB-5A13C496894CF84B - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.

Step 1: Apply Durante fix
Step 2: Play on Novice to get a better hang of the game
Step 3: Master Novice and play the higher difficulties
Step 4: Attain godly eyesight and reflexes

Or you can do what I'm doing and play it normal and try to git gud.
9203C0080D63ECBEB1563ACBBC47EB685C8CE117

Jawmuncher

The Sakura games really aren't that bad, so long as you know what you're getting into.
You want some cheap jokes and innuendo you could do a lot worse. They may not be highlights of the genre, but I can see why people enjoy them.

Between this and Beyond Earth, I think my weekend's shot. Tried out BE for the first time this morning and dug it. Gonna have to relearn a lot of game mechanics.

Anteater

please someone port blue dragon to pc

Fear and awe in your eyes
Showing you what you can't see
Reaching hands, you are blind
Staring down eternity
Fear and awe in your eyes
Without us you can't see now
Searching hands, you are blind
Staring down eternity

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

It Came from Space, and Ate Our Brains -- MB-B7049CD27692F9EF - Taken by GERGiEV. 5 entrants total.
Realms Of The Haunting -- MB-EC332BDC53FA40B7 - Taken by Naaq. 2 entrants total.

t1446930454z1.png

take them

Stuff:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kurt Russell:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Rollingball's Melody -- MB-9A558F5F58AA69A9 - Taken by WinterDemons. 2 entrants total.
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer -- MB-1F8E3D84A2FDAAE4 - Taken by Kuroyume. 2 entrants total.
Velocibox -- MB-3D731EEB772B57F1 - Taken by Last Baron. 4 entrants total.
Clergy Splode -- MB-EB98006F16B03875 - Taken by Tesseract. 3 entrants total.
Deadly Premonition -- MB-1425628DF08FCB32 - Taken by Costa1774. 2 entrants total.
Alpha Runner -- MB-4C0C5553142CA7C1 - Taken by madjoki. 2 entrants total.

t1446931054z1.png

fantomena

Man Fallout 4 Review thread will be really interesting :D I just wonder if it will be Uncharted level of meltdown :D

"Fuck that review because reasons Im not able to write down at this moment, mostly because Im biased towards Fallout and i can't let anyone say any negative about Fallout."

Hinomura

The souls comparison really isn't too valid, other than "they're both action rpgs!"
Hell, I'd put it as "The Witcher" lite, but hey, opinions.

The worst things about that game were:
The enemies got really repetitive really quickly.
The game is actually pretty short.
The choices they give you seem like Telltale choices sometimes.
They won't allow same sex romance.
The last boss is a huge pain in the ass. I was stuck there for a good while and thought my build might not be able to finish the game.

There was probably more, but I don't recall offhand.
About the "lite Souls like" I was referring to the combat system (reasoned approach to enemies, parrying, backstep, etc), I had to explain myselft better yesterday, sorry!

Anyway, since you finished the game, did you enjoyed it at least a bit or is it a game you wouldn't advise at all?

Monooboe

Wow I'm really loving Arkham Knight, much more than I thought I would, the fatigue after City and Origins is all gone. Really like the story where it went after City.

Has anyone received a key for Darksiders 2 DE from Nordic after supplying proof of owning Darksiders 2 + Season Pass?

Yeah, but it takes me more time to go through his source code than doing it myself. I can trust jshackles but not a random on Reddit. Sorry if that offended you!

No offense taken, just pointed out that the (useful) tool has full source code available via github so if you didn't trust the large number of people who vouch for it, you could check yourself. It's just a GUI that issues the various commands, after all.

About the "lite Souls like" I was referring to the combat system (reasoned approach to enemies, parrying, backstep, etc), I had to explain myselft better yesterday, sorry!

Anyway, since you finished the game, did you enjoyed it at least a bit or is it a game you wouldn't advise at all?

Sorta. I liked the concept... but I got annoyed with some of the way things were structured by the end. I was reallllly pissed off because I spent the whole game trying to romance ladies (I rolled a female character) and then when I got to the final area, I found out that I'd been wasting my time and would've had to go for the guys (and their respective achievements). I played it early enough into the release that there wasn't a lot of guides on the achievements yet either, so...

It's enjoyable if you like the sort of janky RPGs that Spiders makes, I think. I liked it enough to go look up their other games like Of Orcs and Men and that other game I've forgotten the name of that reminds me of Mass Effect/Red Faction.

Monooboe

On PC? Is it even playeable now?

Yeah for the most part, I run it at locked 30 and it works, sure that are hick-ups when moving long distances quickly and racing around with the batmobile but nothing that destroys the enjoyment for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom