• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

I used to play games on a busted PC in the late 90s and early to mid 00s. I can deal with low framerates, for sure. I won't use that to defend a poorly running game, though, it just means I can deal if I played them.

i played on a ps3 for a decade so I got pretty used to it, it wasn't so bad

gelf

First time I played through Half Life was on my parents PC which probably didn't meet the minimum spec. It was slow, juddery and the loading times took forever. Gaming on that gave me a good tolerance for low frame rates more then any console. Playing HL again much later actually felt really weird and "too smooth" at first.

Went to the steam threads to try to get help for this last mission of Blops 3 and there was a thread title that gave away(I assume) the ending of Fallout 4 in all caps. People fucking suck.

And so does the Fallout 4 ending it seems

Grief.exe

Went to the steam threads to try to get help for this last mission of Blops 3 and there was a thread title that gave away(I assume) the ending of Fallout 4 in all caps. People fucking suck.

And so does the Fallout 4 ending it seems

I've already seen the ending, I'm not worried since I'm unlikely to play the game. Ruining someone else's experience for fun is messed up though.

Bethesda narrative though (not a spoiler, just a reaction image in case you are worried)

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

SUPER STAR PATH -- MB-AE347E5D7E9852C8 - Taken by Tesseract
Knights of Pen and Paper Plus1 Edition -- MB-F90EEA1D883D478A - Taken by gurm3n

Decided to go ahead and grab Fallout 4 on PC at launch. My first full price PC game purchase since buying my gaming rig. I'm really looking forward to it. Took off Tuesday & Wednesday from work to play the game as I had a lot of extra PTO to burn. :)

Jawmuncher

my opinion is that all good fallouts are best fallout

no need to compete among the great

Agreed.
Fallout-_Brotherhood_of_Steel_Box.jpg

Best of the Best.

Anyone here ever play Bloodbath Kavkaz? Hotline Miami clone that is super rough around the edges, gltichy, half Russian and poorly translated (maybe on purpose)... full of memes, looks like assets were created in MS Paint, profanity and probably created by someone who lives on 4chan. Seriously vulgar but my god I can't help myself I am really enjoying it.

Boss spoiler:
Just fought a boss that had explosives strapped to his dick.

r3n4ud

Anyone here ever play Bloodbath Kavkaz? Hotline Miami clone that is super rough around the edges, gltichy, half Russian and poorly translated (maybe on purpose)... full of memes, looks like assets were created in MS Paint, profanity and probably created by someone who lives on 4chan. Seriously vulgar but my god I can't help myself I am really enjoying it.

Just fought a boss that had
explosives strapped to his dick.

Ftfy

kadotsu

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for kadotsu:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-381309868ED49AF5 - Taken by xGreg. 3 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil Revelations -- MB-4347B7C3AE5F24A7 - Taken by rtcn63. 29 entrants total.
DeadCore -- MB-DFEFB871F0746FD8 - Taken by Haunted. 13 entrants total.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-DE274A81502E24E0 - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 14 entrants total.
Insurgency -- MB-0274FD8483C40A13 - Taken by M*A*S*H. 1 entrants total.
The Marvellous Miss Take -- MB-697202B72643125C - Taken by titch. 19 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
DmC: Devil May Cry -- MB-C8E416FEBF64FB5F - Taken by Shalashaska. 34 entrants total.
Hitman: Absolution -- MB-D25790041BF53797 - Taken by Naaq. 9 entrants total.
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-6BBAFF97D2A57FF6 - Taken by Belgarion. 8 entrants total.
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition -- MB-544A7998B2B138B5 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 26 entrants total.
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY -- MB-3BFC5B9BCE085A3E - Taken by Garandorf. 4 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Ultra Street Fighter IV -- MB-C467119330160453 - Taken by Costa1774. 52 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-031E83360D10DACA - Taken by Natty1. 12 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut -- MB-F22020131AB6919A - Taken by criesofthepast. 9 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-44866855FBFDAFD8 - Taken by aw350. 21 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Sonic Generations -- MB-86F03C3968FC5DE9 - Taken by Jalal. 27 entrants total.

t1447117058z1.png

r3n4ud

Spoiler because it is crude or that anyone would actually care about the story in this? Lol

The trailer on the steam page spoils the entire thing basically lol

Seriously awesome game. Steam reviews taking the game way too seriously.
Meant to put the :p face lol

Ya, the trailer spoils quite a bit. Also, I agree with you. Pretty cool game!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

One Final Breath Episode One -- MB-F241A0D6E68002AF - Taken by Haunted. 5 entrants total.

t1447035157z1.png

Haunted

I don't know why people would preorder Fallout 4, or even buy it day one.

Have they learned nothing from previous Bethesda games.

Coldsun

Banned
Figured I'd do a small give-away before the larger Christmas one next month
ModBot said:
I am giving away 35 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Coldsun, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-C9D73D44E43B33EE - Taken by Regginator. 8 entrants total.
Squarelands -- MB-E5B8796A83181645 - Taken by ussjtrunks. 2 entrants total.
HassleHeart -- MB-3071AC8202876846 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
Incoming Forces -- MB-15041AC484F6BE2D - Taken by SSPssp. 1 entrants total.
Hunting Unlimited 2010 -- MB-21B343FF6C4168B3 - Taken by dave is ok. 4 entrants total.
Relativity Wars A Science Space RTS -- MB-DF746592C01CB82D
Pilot Crusader -- MB-1DA77B218FCD449D - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Dungeon Defenders 2 (Free Edition) -- MB-6DAD1D9B27EC4E7D - Taken by ModBot - Taken by Abomination - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
Betrayer -- MB-3D66E4ADDD4F11EB - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
100% ORange Juice -- MB-DD21819433771E4F - Taken by Annubis. 2 entrants total.
Power-Up -- MB-81EBFE583DA49407
Glacier 3: The Meltdown -- MB-3409B0F2A7632C16
Rise of the Triad 2013 -- MB-946434BBFBB5DA6D - Taken by Sober. 6 entrants total.
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-832D2863C1322A57
Kraven Manor -- MB-44199AFE57BE416F
Commando Jack -- MB-03E04AD23D44AFCC
Shiny the FireFly -- MB-CA4839A99DA7BF90
xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-37D872662B220AD1
Cubicle Quest -- MB-B22879FBCA56025E - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Chernobyl Commando -- MB-66618D086B52F472
Alpha Kimori Episode 1 -- MB-2EC5F326702FC64B
Platypus -- MB-D794761CCF1C97AE - Taken by Saty. 1 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-406A5E3F7DF68806
18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker -- MB-007AACAB177A042A
Drakensang The River of Time -- MB-C9C851CE49F13B43 - Taken by HP_Wuvcraft. 4 entrants total.
Hyper Fighters -- MB-B7D6E7BF4433059F
Rune Classic -- MB-CA4747F2921DDAA7 - Taken by Ozium. 4 entrants total.
Tristoy -- MB-7A1A2519CE5A2410 - Taken by Kifimbo. 4 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-CCB6E753EB96700E
Puzzle Kingdoms -- MB-63FF3750BA917DC1
CT Special Forces -- MB-CDE65B2ED91C4DE5
Eurofighter Typhoon -- MB-6EB0B048D587CF7C - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Chernobyl Commando #2 -- MB-3DA86638F70F9CD1 - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
NecroVisioN -- MB-508996C8414D010E
Ark -- MB-A8050B8141C679C7 - Taken by Red Hood. 4 entrants total.

t1447118498z1.png

Granjinha

I was skipping through the double fine's day of devs streams, and while they showed mostly the usual indie stuff you have probably seen elsewhere already, this one game I had never heard of before went immediately to the top of all kinds of lists for me.

Secret Legend

I have no idea what kind of game it is other than that it obviously looks like some Zelda homage, but it's just so pretty.

Do you have a link for the streams?

Adnor

Banned
Just finished Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. I really liked the "old man telling a story in a bar" narrative it had, especially when one of the guys listening fell asleep
and Silas just throw some native americans in the story too see if he was paying attention

If anyone wants to play it and have stuttering issues try disabling the Steam Overlay, that fixed it for me.

Thanks Blizzard for the recommendation!

Nyoro SF

I guess I never realized how big Fallout was for some people since Fallout 3 didn't really grab me (felt like I was playing an aimless fetch quest game with poor graphics) but for a thread about indoor FPS dropping to reach 350k hits in such a short time... god damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom