• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll fight on jaw's behalf if he refuses.

Ha, now, your Riptor will tear me to pieces just for sport, I believe.
I know your skill level when it comes to games and your floor is much higher than my ceiling.

"i7" could be from any year.

My old home computer had i7 860 + GTS250 until I put in a GTX750Ti last year.

Ah, my bad, I was thinking "within the same generation" and Ivybridge vs. Haswell... assumptions and all that. ;)

zkylon

zkylewd
beth removed skills in fo4 correct?

There's that stellar criticism again. ;)

Internet: "You don't like this thing Zkylon?"
Zkylon: "No, it's super dumb. And lame."

Out of curiosity, are you saying that every single configuration file of SweetFX is lame and looks super dumb, or do you mean "the presets I've bothered to look at?"

Because I've seen some SweetFX configurations that do great things... and I've seen some that look like absolute garbage... then again, I actively browsed through the SweetFX database and picked out submitted configurations that made the game look better in my opinion.
i said "in some cases it's an improvement" you dumbo

FYI:
I provided Nordic an email with proof that I owned the DS2 base game and Season Pass licenses last week after that post was made by the representative and this morning I finally had a key in my inbox.

Not the most eloquent way of handling it... but hey, I'll take it. They're seemingly trying to rectify their handling of the situation, so that's something.

Jawmuncher

FYI:
I provided Nordic an email with proof that I owned the DS2 base game and Season Pass licenses last week after that post was made by the representative and this morning I finally had a key in my inbox.

Not the most eloquent way of handling it... but hey, I'll take it. They're seemingly trying to rectify their handling of the situation, so that's something.

Me and Punished Snake haven't gotten anything yet

Fallout 4 is running GREAT on my PC. 40-50ish fps on high-ultra. I think I'll crack everything up to ultra and use that .ini tweak, then cap the game at 30fps.
Great times ahead!

Fallout 4 is running GREAT on my PC. 40-50ish fps on high-ultra. I think I'll crack everything up to ultra and use that .ini tweak, then cap the game at 30fps.
Great times ahead!

qkFvCPp.gif

Gunplay in Fallout 4 feels so much better, could pass as a shooter! Really don't understand the guy from RPS's comments that it feels wrong.

maty

FYI:

I sent the email 3 days ago showing I own the game and all dlc + soundtrack but still no news form Nordic. Hopefully I get an email soon. Maybe I missed providing some other information besides pictures from the licenses registered to my account.

Vibranium

Banned
Not a Steam game, but a PC game

LEGACY OF THE VOID ENDING SPOILERS
Oh my God. Are you kidding me? Kerrigan just saves the fucking world from Xel'Naga, turns into this... Fire angel, kisses Raynor and disappears. Then, she reappears in the epilogue as human Kerrigan and meets up with Raynor at the inn from the intro of WoL

Everyone should consider that in an alternate universe Bethesda could have had Chris Metzen writing Fallout 4. That's a scary thought.

Man, the new ghouls in Fallout 4 are like the zombies from 28 days later in terms of speed. Weaving about while sprinting after you.

Edit: Seriously, holy shit these things leap after you too.

Backlogger

So if I am in the US Pacific Time zone (currently 6:06pm) when will Fallout unlock for me? 9pm? or 12am? Steam says 9pm, but I thought it didn't unlock until the 10th

On the platform you played it on. They still receive plenty of complaints across other platforms. I haven't lost saves myself in any of the later ones, not even in Walking Dead, actually (crossing my fingers). Not encountering them and their not existing, though... GoT on iOS earlier this year, for example, was dreadful. TWAU has its issues on Mac, at least - sometimes the game would just suddenly crash on me and I'd be met with having to redo some things I'd just done within a chapter.

Good point, I tried to play the free first ep on my Android Tablet and it wouldn't run. Though my tablet doesn't run Fallout Shelter either, they stopped updating it one version b4 the one it requires.

FYI:

I held off emailing the guy at Nordic after he posted to stop sending emails and they'd work on something. Clearly the something was to go silent and hope it all goes away. Imma gonna email him anyway.

The RPS review made a point of saying the ending is silly out of context but actually works well in the context of the quests leading up to it.

Vibranium

Banned
A good idea for sure, sorry. Anyways, finished RE4, still a great action game and the one liners are still the best and insanely memorable(I like both serious and camp in RE).

"No thanks, bro!"

"If it isn't the bitch in the red dress"

"Saddler, you're small-time!"

Dsyndrome

Those playing Fallout 4, you going KB+M, or gamepad? Everything I've seen is gamepad prompts screenwise, curious how KB+M is this go-around.

Well here's the Swedish prime minister posing with his counterpart in fallout 4

h7p7BKH.png

I spent an hour doing this shit

Give him a little more fat on his cheek and it'll be perfect lol.

Those playing Fallout 4, you going KB+M, or gamepad? Everything I've seen is gamepad prompts screenwise, curious how KB+M is this go-around.

Gamepad.
I use VATS a lot. I'm not a huge shooters game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom