• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

I see

71a0ea50e9bc9050220fbc136057df67.jpg

Janet09.jpg

SG1

Those playing Fallout 4, you going KB+M, or gamepad? Everything I've seen is gamepad prompts screenwise, curious how KB+M is this go-around.
Mouse and keyboard, most of the game involves shooting things and aim is much more important this go around so it's an easier experience as you'd imagine.

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like for next time beth maybe should try and get some modders to work secretly on the game a few months before release

would be cool if the game launched with like a bunch of mods already

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
i feel like for next time beth maybe should try and get some modders to work secretly on the game a few months before release

would be cool if the game launched with like a bunch of mods already

In a way, it already supports all of the mods from their games from Morrowind onwards.

So after 12 hours of f5ing just put in a ticket to return my 40$ copy of fallout 4 from FUNSTOCK and bought from GMG for 48$. fuck funstock, GMG is already installing took 2 minutes.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

critical mass -- MB-5AE578207476A6D0 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
space Hack -- MB-0D5B22789A225126 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
Rabbit Hole 3D -- MB-769B07310F8B0E10 - Taken by gurm3n
Avencast: Rise of the Mage -- MB-F1E77BD270481D41 - Taken by Naaq

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for critical mass was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Avencast: Rise of the Mage was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Anustart

What the hell am I supposed to do in this third campaign in Prison Architect? Stupid negotiator calls, lets get a look in that canteen! Cutscene plays twice about playing 2 ball tag, then nothing I do does anything.

Use the cctv! It needs a guard to operate, put every guard in that room, still needs a guard to operate. connect the camera to that terminal, doesn't work, install more monitors!

pahamrick

I'm impressed, in 8 hours of playing Fallout 4, I've run into less issues than I did my first 8 hours of Witcher 3 during it's launch.

kswiston

The only Fallout 4 bug I have encountered so far is not getting my pre-ordered key from Funstock due to their inability to keep their website up.

The worst part is that I swear that I remember pre-ordering the game from GMG back in July for 23% off. When my GMG account showed no mention of Fallout 4 a few days back, I checked my back emails and sure enough, no order confirmations there either. What makes it a bigger piss-off is that I skipped a 26% off sale because I thought I already bought the game. Having a case of sour grapes over that, I refused to settle for a mere 20% off at GMG, so I went with GAFs Funstock suggestion. My punishment for trying to get the game for $2-3 less I guess...

Haunted

Not a Steam game, but a PC game

LEGACY OF THE VOID ENDING SPOILERS
Oh my God. Are you kidding me? Kerrigan just saves the fucking world from Xel'Naga, turns into this... Fire angel, kisses Raynor and disappears. Then, she reappears in the epilogue as human Kerrigan and meets up with Raynor at the inn from the intro of WoL
so you're saying it's the best story they have produced in years

Xanathus

Y'know, I haven't actually watched much Fallout 4 footage but I didn't realize the graphics were still Fallout 3 level. Skyrim had much better graphics than what I've seen of Fallout 4 and you'd think they would have brought over the artists and engine improvements from that.
edit: or maybe it's because I'm watching console footage but even the models and faces look fugly

Y'know, I haven't actually watched much Fallout 4 footage but I didn't realize the graphics were still Fallout 3 level. Skyrim had much better graphics than what I've seen of Fallout 4 and you'd think they would have brought over the artists and engine improvements from that.

Fallout 4 is much brighter and more colorful, plus it does have a bit more visual fidelity on the characters.

But yeah.

Milamber

I'd like to replace the opening logo video in fallout 4 with Conan's cold Open FO4 video.

EDIT: Now that FO4 is out, what's the next "big" game coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom