• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Still waiting for my key for DS2 DE, do hope I get it XO

Also Kadokawa games just announced 3 games for PS4 and Vita, and they even confirmed localizing them.
Thinking about it, if they could have one of them release on Steam at least, it'd be a good way for them to gauge further interest.
I should point out that the games will feature art by Mino Taro who did the Love Plus games for the NDS.

Cool!

I've added it to the cart but apparently is not available to my country (aka there is no purchase button).
I'm at the office right now so I cannot do any shenanigan, nor can access half the good internet, but anyway: will I need to VPN-activate it on Steam or is it enough to VPN-buy it on Nuuvem and then I get a region free key?

I'm pretty sure there's a paypal check on This War Of Mine

Tizoc

Time for you to buy a PS4, Milamber
5641B5D248789E0006

Deques

Don't you worry, I didn't get one yet, so you're not alone still!

Looks like I can leave the "losers" club now, because I just a key from them. Yay, me. Still, this isn't really the best solution to let the loyal customers get Definitive Edition :/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pro Gamer Manager -- MB-728C421A1BACD6EF - Taken by Hektor
Necromonads -- MB-14CF9B4D9E93CE3B - Taken by OmarYusaf
Redemption: Eternal Quest #2 -- MB-67A81E5E62FDE56A - Taken by NingenJanai
Redemption: Eternal Quest #1 -- MB-E1EAA7121F55DF67 - Taken by madjoki
Indie Game Battle #2 -- MB-D842E7B4F2848845 - Taken by Abomination
Indie Game Battle #1 -- MB-577EE8A9D54CE349 - Taken by rainking187

L.O.R.D

hmmm , Tomb Raider MMXIII-2 is going to be released in Q1 for PC ?
i think i am going to turn on my Xbox 360 for the first time in 3 years to play it

Ludens

Banned

Konami patched the game, adding new items to develop. But...REALLY?
Develop this thing requires 12 DAYS, plus I NEED to buy another FOB because I think it's simply IMPOSSIBLE level up my R&D team so much without having another FOB, same applies to other units. Also develop this thing costs half the GMP I have.
And there are plenty of items like this. Basically FOB is dead, now. Cheaters will develop those items and every Fob will be armored.

Here the log:
http://www.konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/news/update201511.php5

Arthea

went on internets - everything was Fallout
it will be really boring couple of weeks for me

TODAY IS THE DAY

https://store.playstation.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/DE/de/19/EP0700-CUSA02461_00-TOZ000000EVACSTM/1447117191000/image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=225&h=225&bg_color=000000&opacity=100[/IMG

Evangelion costumes for Zestiria are up on EU PSN and should be releaseing on Steam later today

[url]https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/spiel/extras/tales-of-zestiria-kost%c3%bcmset-'evangelion'/cid=EP0700-CUSA02461_00-TOZ000000EVACSTM[/url]

[B]10€ for the set[/B] though[/QUOTE]

ahahaha
lol no, bamco

whoa at newest Tomb Raider, if not for a woman in background, Lara looks almost real.

Isn't Kecmo only making smart phone games?

That's Kemco

and also the reason why we don't abbreviate Koei Tecmo as "Kecmo"

there is always a chance that Sony fucked it up like always and make it unplayable on PSTV
there is many vita games that can't be played on Vita TV for no reason

I think all of those are older releases that didn't get support patched in though.
New releases should work fine, unless they have lots of touch/motion/camera features, and no one makes those games anymore

Arthea

Isn't Kecmo only making smart phone games?

How many times I asked nicely not to confuse the two by now?

Kemco, not only, they had some games on PC before and have one one steam now - Alphadia Genesis, also another one greenlit already

Kecmo - Koei Tecmo

edited: KT is too obscure, nobody will understand.

Miff

Evangelion costumes for Zestiria are up on EU PSN and should be releasing on Steam later today

10€ for the set though

Ah good timing, I was checking Steam for them this morning. No way I'm going near them at that price though. Don't understand why they cost so much more than the Idolmaster costumes (£2.79 on PC)? 10€ is like three times as much?

Ah good timing, I was checking Steam for them this morning. No way I'm going near them at that price though. Don't understand why they cost so much more than the Idolmaster costumes (£2.79 on PC)? 10€ is like three times as much?

A combination of expensive license and enough people willing to pay that much I guess :p
Idolmaster is Bamco's own franchise after all

willing? wait, you will pay 10€ for a set of costumes?
Zestiria is a really great game, one of the biggest surprises for me this year and Evangelion was the first anime I ever bought on VHS with my own money and it's pretty important to me.

So yeah I might pay 10€ for that set. Don't know yet as I took a break from the game for Trails SC. I haven't and won't buy any other Zestiria costumes though, the game already has a decent amount included by default.

Miff

A combination of expensive license and enough people willing to pay that much I guess :p
Idolmaster is Bamco's own franchise after all

Own franchise makes a little more sense, I'm just surprised by the scale of price difference I guess. £7.99 / €11.25 for UK, should be a bit less on Steam when it appears.

Will be tempted when they go on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom