• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

I will be shocked if RotTR doesn't appear one year to the day on PS4. I imagine the PC version will be out about a month or so after all the season pass stuff is out ie March-April time. Saying that every retailer here has there own exclusive preorder DLC pack containing an outfit, weapon skin and perk card thingy. This fucking industry.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Particula -- MB-43C446BB9468868F - Taken by Naaq. 1 entrants total.

t1447198945z1.png

Dsyndrome

Just got my Pip Boy Edition delivered, this cheap piece of expensive nonsense's box is huge. Actual Pip Boy's pretty small, will mess around with it on the day off tomorrow.

Now to download however many GB's of stuff and add to that player count.

so lemme get it straight, Toukiden is on sale (US PSN) for $20, but on steam it never was bellow 60€? two words - KT
That's the Vita version, PS4 is $30. The console versions are also out longer, a 50% Steam sale will come with time.

Theres reason to dislike KT but this isnt one

PARANO1A

So I've been enjoying the biggest release of November... Van Helsing Final Cut. By big I mean it is 58gb installed. Now I can't install Fallout 4.

Anyway, it's good controller supporting fun in a loot kinda way. A bit janky and I hear the mid to late game is very rough in terms of being one shotted. There's no denying the addicting qualities of a decent loot game and this is probably the best one on PC with controller support. Not that that's saying much though.

Anyone else playing this?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So I've been enjoying the biggest release of November... Van Helsing Final Cut. By big I mean it is 58gb installed. Now I can't install Fallout 4.

Anyway, it's good controller supporting fun in a loot kinda way. A bit janky and I hear the mid to late game is very rough in terms of being one shotted. There's no denying the addicting qualities of a decent loot game and this is probably the best one on PC with controller support. Not that that's saying much though.

Is it just the three Van Helsing games slapped together back to back? I really liked the first game (so the first 1/3 of the Final Cut, if the previous is true) but hated the second game so much that I never even bothered with the third.

Maybe it's not so bad with them all thrown together like that. Either way, I think you're right that the game gets pretty rough around the edges later on but starts out great.

data

What does it mean when you get a paypal api error on nuuvem? I bought Cities earlier today on Nuuvem without a problem, but now I can't buy anything anymore without getting the paypal api error

Arthea

That's the Vita version, PS4 is $30. The console versions are also out longer, a 50% Steam sale will come with time.

Theres reason to dislike KT but this isnt one

We got Vita version anyway, 30 fps and all, so we are entitled to $20 price

maybe for you, 60€ is a good enough reason for me

I'm kidding about Vita version, not about 60€

Red Hood

Banned
Everyone buy and play Transistor!

I've been eyeing that for a while now. Except for the fact it's made by the same people as Bastion and -- while having a great art design and good soundtrack -- I found the gameplay to be sub par and very repetitive. Also the RPG stuff in it were very superficial. I went into it expecting a full blown indie-made action RPG.

Is that the case for Transistor as well?

Arthea

I've been eyeing that for a while now. Except for the fact it's made by the same people as Bastion and -- while having a great art design and good soundtrack -- I found the gameplay to be sub par and very repetitive.

Is that the case for Transistor as well?

IMO Transistor so much better than Bastion that they are hardly comparable, in every department, but especially gameplay

It's only 34GB on mine?

I loved the 3 individual games and I'll get to it soon, but Fallout 4! Strange difficulty spikes were always an issue with the game, one moment you're king of the walk, next moment a feather duster.

What does annoy me and it's exactly the same with F4, if you start the game with your controller plugged in you can't swap to mouse control.

zkylon

zkylewd
so my brother traded me all his steam cards but they don't show up on my inventory

is there some like new time restriction garbage that doesn't let you do this stuff?

this punching really hard in fallout 4 still as good as new vegas? My hardcore fist+explosions build was really fun. And with the explosives to unlock doors mod, I didn't need that pesky lockpicking.

Turfster

way to brag about getting on that giveaway, IDK how you people manage that, whenever alienware gives something half good, I can't even login, let alone get the game.
I was there when it went up for once, before it got spread all over the internet.
This is like the first time I got something =p

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Let me know if the Abyss Odyssey code doesn't work.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Enemy Mind -- MB-411C9D0CE4BE790F - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 1 entrants total.
How to Survive -- MB-2A65AD51B39C2EC4 - Taken by criesofthepast. 6 entrants total.
Gone Home -- MB-2803A9FF5DFDB702 - Taken by Regginator. 7 entrants total.
Costume Quest -- MB-3487912C672FA8BE - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.
Hack n' Slash -- MB-20F964DEF0993AD1 - Taken by Shalashaska. 1 entrants total.
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut -- MB-308A2BF94EA98BE2 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-CC6DBD0709734DBE - Taken by eyeless. 1 entrants total.

t1447212386z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom