• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda want to create one to inform which game that can completely played with one hand.

As disabled person I need that kind of information, but no one seem make that kind of curator maybe I should start it myself.

I only have the use of one hand and its difficult to really curate something that applies to everyone with only one hand. I was paralyzed on the right side since birth so I had lots of time to adapt. I can play virtually any game with most controllers these days. However people who are recently disabled have a much harder time at adapting. A game I wouldn't think nothing might seem impossible to others.

pahamrick

Translated: I really hope Juri-han is in Street Fighter V.

Though I would save you all the trouble from google translate.

私は本当に樹里藩はストリートファイターVであると思います

Hm. That V really gives it away.

Jazz573

私は本当に樹里藩はストリートファイターVであると思います

Hm. That V really gives it away.

Seems off to me, omou is the verb for think, negau is tbe verb for hope, so that's probably the more correct word.

Any reason why I can't check anything out under my username in Steam? Can't check profile or inventory, keeps reloading the store page. I tried restarting Steam but nothing.

Jazz573

I'm afraid to ask how bad is really bad.

It really depends on the language. Not just what language you're translating from, but also which you're translating to. Obviously more closely related languages will yield better results.

Anyways, a while back the Muv-Luv KS hit 900k and it's now past 920k. :p

oipic

Nah. It used to be really bad, Google Translate has gotten a lot better in the past few years.

For what it's worth, many financial regulatory bodies now accept Google translations from Chinese to English for first-level due diligence and investigatory checks.

fertygo

i'm curious: what type of handicapped are you?
I handicapped for my left hand and leg use, I can move it but not perfect especially for hand, finger use is practically impossible.

I only have the use of one hand and its difficult to really curate something that applies to everyone with only one hand. I was paralyzed on the right side since birth so I had lots of time to adapt. I can play virtually any game with most controllers these days. However people who are recently disabled have a much harder time at adapting. A game I wouldn't think nothing might seem impossible to others.

I think people like us can play any game with enough tool, but more information sure can help

few thing that I can think off to inform:

1. If a game have extensive mapping configuration, some game don't even have any or can't provide key binding to side button mouse in-game, mapping is very important to people that plan to play one-handed.
2. Game that only allow you chose Gamepad or KB/M as input device, its suck if you want use gamepad with feed as movement input and your hand reaching KB/M for command input but in-game setting only made you chose one.
3. gameplay reason, extremely out of reach QTE or other gameplay reason that can deny you proceed in game.

I think we can at least inform those.

Dsyndrome

My neighborhood's official times are 6:00 to 8:00, still less than last year in Washington. We're going to see Crimson Peak after the Notre Dame game.

I just had the most boring Halloween of my life

Not even video games can lift my spirits
I have to do lots of things tomorrow so I couldn't go to a party and get properly fucked up which is very saddening indeed. Instead I'm at home drinking shit beer and playing Binding of Isaac.

Next year will be more fun :p

Maniac

Banned
Lots of low res hair as compared to just a bit?

MGS V is very much a last gen game in most ways, terrible textures abound and they removed the specular lighting that Ground Zeroes had on pc.

I just want Hairworks for that fucking dog, otherwise I'll get rid of it real quick, cause that thing is ugly.

FloatOn

I have to do lots of things tomorrow so I couldn't go to a party and get properly fucked up which is very saddening indeed. Instead I'm at home drinking shit beer and playing Binding of Isaac.

Next year will be more fun :p

I'd gladly take shit beer at this point. I can't drink anymore these days because of my stupid failed kidneys.

At least I get to see George Romero tomorrow

Humble monthly now accept paypal, they want our money badly.

Took their sweet ass time.
sass2.png

impact

Banned
Lots of low res hair as compared to just a bit?

MGS V is very much a last gen game in most ways, terrible textures abound and they removed the specular lighting that Ground Zeroes had on pc.

At least MGS has an excuse, it's actually on last gen consoles.

The only excuse for Fallout 4 looking like a last gen game is Bethesda are just not good developers.

Lol. Only 38 kids came to our house. :p

Only, he says. In my adult life, we've never had more than 10 come to the door. This year? 6.

Not because we live in the middle of nowhere; quite the opposite. We live on a major artery that's too dangerous to really trick or treat on.

Jazz573

Only, he says. In my adult life, we've never had more than 10 come to the door. This year? 6.

Not because we live in the middle of nowhere; quite the opposite. We live on a major artery that's too dangerous to really trick or treat on.

We used to get a lot more here. But almost everyone in our area are adults now. There's the occasional new family moving in, but not very often.

Edit: In case Undertale didn't have enough skeleton dating for you, have a full VN of skeleton dating.

Personally it's too spoopy for me. :p

I handicapped for my left hand and leg use, I can move it but not perfect especially for hand, finger use is practically impossible.

I think people like us can play any game with enough tool, but more information sure can help

few thing that I can think off to inform:

1. If a game have extensive mapping configuration, some game don't even have any or can't provide key binding to side button mouse in-game, mapping is very important to people that plan to play one-handed.
2. Game that only allow you chose Gamepad or KB/M as input device, its suck if you want use gamepad with feed as movement input and your hand reaching KB/M for command input but in-game setting only made you chose one.
3. gameplay reason, extremely out of reach QTE or other gameplay reason that can deny you proceed in game.

I think we can at least inform those.

damn dude
is it a permanent thing or what
if you don't mind me asking what happened

dex3108

Man first time in years my asthma kicked me really hard tonight. Good thing is that I still can breath, bad thing is that I don't have spray that could help me breath easier (I guess I tossed so many of them after they reached expiration date that I simply stopped buying them XD).

Just unlocked 20 Binding of Isaac achievements at once, putting me over 3000 overall. Huzzah! Now over 3000 for all three of the platforms with achievements.

Should I keep playing with Isaac or switch to other characters I've unlocked? Have Isaac, Magdalene, Cain, Eve and Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom