• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot I already had this.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Chainsaw Warrior -- MB-6E2E43DBB1AA65C7 - Taken by Kuroyume

Gif from the other thread but I don' think Fallout 4 looks awful in gameplay
SilkyFatherlyHog.gif

Nice lighting in comparison to older games.

Anteater

Gif from the other thread but I don' think Fallout 4 looks awful in gameplay
SilkyFatherlyHog.gif

Nice lighting in comparison to older games.

it animates well actually in that portion

i think people are going to love it despite the shortcoming like the previous bethesda games

screenshots still look poop but that's the reaction you're going to get with direct feed shots

Parsnip

That's a year or two old now? He wrote for some Scandinavian gaming blog, serious amateur looking one, and he was trading off review code keys in the Buy/Sell/Trade threads here and on CAG. He got outed on CAG and tried to delete his post history there. A CAGger posted on GAF to out him here.
Thanks.

Arthea

Lightning will return next month and kick your asses for those "sucks" posts, don't act surprised when it happens.

Arthea

I own the previous XIII games and didn't play even one. I think Spoony ruined XIII for me :D

You shouldn't take him seriously, inspite how much I dislike new direction FF (SE) taken, FF13 isn't a bad game, it's bad FF game and it has longest tutorial ever in any game, but it still looks gorgeous and plays nicely, you totally should try it and judge by yourself, especially as you have games already.

Other PS4 screenshots from someone who has the game early I presume
Link

Looks totally fine for an open world, console game.

Yep, the game looks fine to me.
The only problem from the PS4 shots are missing shadows in distance, but I believe that won't be a problem for PC.

#savesaoirse

I've read the last couple page, and it's so unfortunate this kinda stuff had to happen.
I love JaseC's avatars. :/

Deitus

I thought feminism is about opposing ethics in games journalism.

Well played. This got a good hearty laugh out of me.

#savesaoirse

image.php

Hanna was a good movie.

You shouldn't take him seriously, inspite how much I dislike new direction FF (SE) taken, FF13 isn't a bad game, it's bad FF game and it has longest tutorial ever in any game, but it still looks gorgeous and plays nicely, you totally should try it and judge by yourself, especially as you have games already.

Agreed. I would have been massively disappointed with FFXIII if I went in expecting a normal Final Fantasy game, but I already knew going in about the no towns and linear aspect of the game. I still enjoyed it for what it was, and it had a great battle system when it opened up, and a fantastic soundtrack. It would have been better if it was more of a Final Fantasy game, but that doesn't make it a bad game outside of the context of the series.

Anyone else having issues in GTAV with a controller? I've never had a problem playing it at all before, but today I can't get my controller to recognize at all. When its loading, it has the button prompts and I can use the controller to change to online and story mode and all that, but once I get dropped into the game, the controller will not function at all and I can only use a mouse and keyboard and the button prompts have changed to keyboard prompts. I've restarted several times and have nothing running in the background and the controller is on before I start up steam or the game.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm a feminist, I'm for equality but I'm never going to vote for the feminist party in sweden because they are nuts.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The funny part is, Fantomena would have been chased out of here long ago had we not been told to not talk shit about other posters to reduce toxicity. After he got caught selling press keys for benefit and other unsavory things, we were told to just keep it under the rug. Now all he does is come in here to decry anyone who wants something on a Sony system to come to PC and complain, so, why are we taking anything he says into account again?

abtJGdd.gif

Hektor

You also dont need to be " all knowing". All you need is Google.

That doesnt give you two any position to be so unnessecary condescending about that. One of the reasons why i usually avoid participating in such topics as i'll continue doing that here from now on out as well.

I own the previous XIII games and didn't play even one. I think Spoony ruined XIII for me :D

While i have been one of the more vocal "hater" of XIII and XIII-2, i still gotta admit that they are definitely worth trying, the OST and the art are outstanding at moments.

Tho, i didnt played LR yet, which is supposedly the best of the 3 gameplaywise.

#savesaoirse

Where did your anime go?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

It recently occurred to me that one of my mates looks exactly like Sayid, only he's white. Just the other day I, on a whim, watched the clip of (s04 spoiler)
Desmond getting in contact with Penny
, and when the scene cut to Sayid I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of SpyGuy239, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SpyGuy239, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition -- MB-0A56ABDB0493C4CB - Taken by fspm. 7 entrants total.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Multiplayer Beta -- MB-B364797F20061A79 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 1 entrants total.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier -- MB-5188D747CDF58C75 - Taken by texhnolyze. 5 entrants total.

t1446336109z1.png

fantomena

It recently occurred to me that one of my mates looks exactly like Sayid, only he's white. Just the other day I, on a whim, watched the clip of (s04 spoiler)
Desmond getting in contact with Penny
, and when the scene cut to Sayid I couldn't help but laugh to myself.

Tell your mate he's a badass just cause he looks like him. ;)

Thanks, but with this try I realized I'm not the art guy, or the programmer guy or the ideas guy. And no, I don't know anything about music making.

Don't give up, keep practicing when you get some free time. Look at pixel art you like, and styles, and keep practicing. You'll find your own style in time. Same with programming and ideas. Keep a book next to your bed, as I often find I get a ton of ideas as I'm drifting off to sleep (which is unfortunate). Programming will come in time too. Break it down into small parts and learn each bit - movement, interactions, menus, tools, etc. It helps to write down what you want to happen in your game, and break down all the parts so you know exactly what you have to build. Small steps to make a bigger picture. Like Lego.

fertygo

it's easy to create one, don't know about managing and getting people to follow you tho

Kinda want to create one to inform which game that can completely played with one hand.

As disabled person I need that kind of information, but no one seem make that kind of curator maybe I should start it myself.

I've only tried sprite, so I couldn't really say one way or another, but I'm assuming sprite since there's 'less' to think about. I mean you're only drawing 2D rather than 3D.

Kinda want to create one to inform which game that can completely played with one hand.

As disabled person I need that kind of information, but no one seem make that kind of curator maybe I should start it myself.

Football Manager is all you need!

That's interesting though as that's something I've never thought when designing a game. What do you mainly play? RTS? Strategy Games? PnCs?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Despite my best efforts to shrug it off, I've finally reached the point where I'm sick and tired of people telling me that I'm hopelessly obsessed or creepy. I'm not an idiot -- I can certainly understand what the whole thing looks like from their perspective -- but I'm over having to defend myself. I can't do anything about the opinions people have formed over the past few years (hi, Mr. Luchador <3), but at least I no longer have to worry about that pool growing larger going forward.

aw Jase, people think all kind of stupid shit about everyone, you really shouldn't give two shits and be what you wanna be and do what you wanna do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom