• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

All I want from the Direct is Zelda, the Lucas Amiibo and Smash DLC.
Sasuga 2015 Nintendo. I'm basically done with them for the gen, hope they bring some changes with NX.

Tizoc

Cloud in Smash
the utlimate
fucking
betrayal

So fucking gewwwwwwwwwwd

Also DQ7 and DQ8 in 2016
Thank you Ninty
Now gimme SMT4 Final simultaneous release for US and EU you codgers

Also let's wait and see if DQ Heroes is a good port before dismissing it

We still need dat DQ on steam no?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Had they announced Rhythm Heaven 3DS it would have been the perfect direct for me

Oh well can't have everything

I'm just hoping that Best Plus comes over at some point next year, possibly in the fall or winter.

F-Zero still being dead still stings. Wipeout doesn't even exist as a of sort consolation prize anymore so it stings even more.

:lol

All i wanted from the nintendo direct was some smash news, and boy did they deliver. not a huge cloud fan(I like Zack Fair and Zidane more) but man thats really fucking cool.

yuraya

You know what Steam needs?

vY6ZEbE.jpg

That is all

Dsyndrome

I go out of phone contact for a few hours and all my Dragon Quest dreams come true. Anything earth shattering happen on Steam during that time?

Edit: Hotfix released for Wasteland 2, fixes the Unity memory link related to shadows.

Ok Steam boys and girls you don't have to buy DQH anymore, were already getting DQ VII and VIII for 3DS

DQ is back

You mean the 3DS ports are coming to Steam?
Or just that Nintendo is bringing them to the West?

Cloud in Smash
the utlimate
fucking
betrayal

So fucking gewwwwwwwwwwd

Also DQ7 and DQ8 in 2016
Thank you Ninty

Also let's wait and see if DQ Heroes is a good port before dismissing it

We still need dat DQ on steam no?

Betrayal? What the hell are you talking about? :lol
Is this some "SE should've never put FF on Xbox 360" level stuff?
Sounds like it to me...

Meanwhile I've sold my Wii U for money to replace my dead video card

CSi8SNP.png

Back to the land of the living soon

Solid move. I fully support this.

selling your wii u is a shame

soon

Only if you like Nintendo games or want to play one of very very few exclusive second/third party games it has in the library.

I really wish my 3DS wasn't a gift so that I wouldn't feel guilty for dumping it.

Wait, is that in the US? If so, where?

Seems too low. I wonder if there was a giftcard or something on the purchase?

Mine was about $290 after rebate about a month or so ago, but then you factor in the sale of the uplay code and putting my 770 on ebay and I think it was around $105 to upgrade for me... which was low enough that I figured I'd just get one and sell it when Nvidia finally decides to do cards with over 8gb of VRAM that don't cost $1000.

Smash can get all the characters it wants, it still won't be anything but a three hour dinner break at EVO.

tumblr_inline_mqcuuu1Na31qz4rgp.gif

rtcn63

On a semi-related note, for me Twilight Princess did not age well gameplay-wise. Beat it on the GC ages back, then started it again on Wii only to shut it down after an hour.

I was always a much bigger 2D Zelda fan though. I will probably never finish Skyward Sword.

On a semi-related note, for me Twilight Princess did not age well gameplay-wise. Beat it on the GC ages back, then started it again on Wii only to shut it down after an hour.

I was always a much bigger 2D Zelda fan though. I will probably never finish Skyward Sword.

skyward sword is ass, you're not missing out.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

That's because all of the 3D Zelda games except OOT are bad.

Sarcasm

I can't log into my wife's account atm since I don't have her phone for the code, but is there a way to check if the local account (since currency switch) has regional blocking? AKA can't gift a game?

I mean only save at max on games 5 USD.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Twilight Princess didn't age well in general, the bloom effect is horrible looking at times. I tried replaying it a few years ago and gave up a few hours in, so I have little interest in TP HD. Everything in the game seemed designed to needlessly frustrate the player, even down to the smaller mechanics (ex. climbing up vines takes a ridiculous amount of time).

rtcn63

Twilight Princess didn't age well in general, the bloom effect is horrible looking at times. I tried replaying it a few years ago and gave up a few hours in, so I have little interest in TP HD. Everything in the game seemed designed to needlessly frustrate the player, even down to the smaller mechanics (ex. climbing up vines takes a ridiculous amount of time).

Other than the horrid bloom, I specifically remember
being forced to transform into a wolf after fast traveling, then having to manually transform back to elf. At least for a lot of the game. And the wolf controlled like shit, worse than Link.

tmarg

They added various quality of life improvements to the other Zelda remasters, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same here. If you have no interest in the game there is still probably no point in buying it though.

I haven't played TP since launch. I didn't hate it at the time, but it was a big disappointment after WW.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
RollerCoaster Tycoon World delayed until 2016

RollerCoaster Tycoon World, slated for release this December, has been delayed until early 2016.

The upcoming theme park sim recently had its first of two planned beta weekends, and the developers have decided to delay the release to address some issues raised by the public play test, which focused primarily on the coaster-building system.

According to Atari, there are multiple reasons for moving the release into next year. These include requests from players to be able to build coasters from predefined track pieces rather than completely from scratch. Another issue: coasters were apparently flying off the tracks a bit too often for some beta participants, and the RCTW team plans to tweak the feedback system, which some felt was not giving them enough information on why their rides weren't working the way they wished.

There was also apparently a problem with fences. The quote from Atari:

"People are very passionate about their fences. So are we. Our fencing tool will be improved, allowing you to place fences more quickly, and align them exactly how you want."

Besides coaster issues and shortcomings in the fence-passion matrix, other problems such as bugs, memory leaks, and optimization issues have convinced the developers they need more time to work on the game prior to launch. The second beta weekend, available to those who have pre-ordered the game, was originally planned for the end of November, but has also been pushed back to sometime in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom