• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems L2/R2 are still analog on DS4... the face buttons and L1/R1 are no longer analog as of the DS4. Which makes me wonder if it's just the triggers on the Steam Controller that are analog or if some of the other buttons are analog as well.

Oh I only meant the triggers when I said "I thought they were all analog". But I didn't know DS3 had analog buttons. Interesting. As for the SC, so far everything points only the triggers are analog, but who knows, Valve might push out an update which introduces analog settings for other parts as well lol (if that's even possible)

Idk what this is but I like it ;)

163.gif

Lost Girl

Backlogger

Starting to get into both Fallout 4 AND The Steam Controller but things like that aren't exactly helping (reloading the game didn't fix it either)

What config are you using on the Steam controller on F4? I specifically didn't like the right pad. I think I need to increase the sensitivity or something but I switched back to the 360 pad

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Finished The Walking Dead S1, finally, made decent way through Undertale, as in, I finally got out
of the damn ruins
, and have kept the pacifist route so far.
Toriel was a bit of a bitch, though, lol, until I started paying real good attention to her attacks. All I had for health was that pie. I wasn't ready.
. My dodge game is weak as fuck, for the record
She will intentionally not hit you if you get low enough HP.

Undertale -- Flowey the Flower. Flowey the fucking Flower.
And so many great puns, it's almost like Se7en wrote the script or something. "I've done a ton today. A skele-ton," said Sans the Skeleton. You don't expect what you get from this game, at all, not from the start. It starts peculiarly, and then it's just weird, then it's very weird, but it does it all so well. Plus, the soundtrack is pretty great. I bought the soundtrack, InfiniteNine. I bought it.
:)

I played a bit of Trine 3 with my wife and it looks gorgeous and plays like the old Trine games.
A good game, but heard it is not really long and it ends with a cliffhanger.

Jawmuncher

Unsure if I want to start on Trails in the Sky FC. I have the time, but by the time I finish it I will be Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'm not really big on going from one big RPG to the another.

Dsyndrome

Unsure if I want to start on Trails in the Sky FC. I have the time, but by the time I finish it I will be Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'm not really big on going from one big RPG to the another.

I'd say play the superior recent Fallout game (Wasteland 2) but there's no way you'd finish that quickly.

Jawmuncher

What r ur other options?

Tell me and I'll tell u hat to do

I have a good amount of other games to choose from, though I don't want to list them all.
Such as mad max, game of thrones telltale, and contradiction just to name a few. X is out on Decemeber 8th, but i've been meaning to play Trails for awhile now.

I'd say play the superior recent Fallout game (Wasteland 2) but there's no way you'd finish that quickly.

I don't even own that lol.

Annubis

Nice. I thought all the glitches in FO4 were all "seen that, done that".

Not seen this one though.

And people were saying that I'm a psycho for killing children in Bethesda games.
See! This is what happens if you don't. They turn into horrible monsters.

zkylon

zkylewd
am i a bad person if i mod in higher inventory weight limit in new vegas

i hate managing my stupid inventory
Go for eet

Your bad if u mod things like perk every level

Note that's a sucky thing to do

I have a good amount of other games to choose from, though I don't want to list them all.
Such as mad max, game of thrones telltale, and contradiction just to name a few. X is out on Decemeber 8th, but i've been meaning to play Trails for awhile now.

Well I'd say pitted against those games tits is ur best choice

Play Trails FC, play contradiction, then you'll be rested enough to start Xenoblade

rtcn63

I dislike the weight limits in Bethesda games. Some side areas require multiple MULTIPLE trips if you want to pick up all the goodies. And I don't mean just everything that isn't nailed down. At least make the sellable junk weightless.

Wonder if I could finish both by then. I mean I should be able to.

I don't think Trails FC is all that long if you aren't a completionist and just do the main story. And I'm pretty sure you're ridiculously quick when it comes to beelining through a game.

The fastest listed time for the PC release is 15h.

---

Se7enSword
Arthea the Second
(Today, 12:05 PM)

If he rushed through Yaiba, I'm damn well going to recommend he not follow your advice for Trails FC. :p

Anteater

Yes. Cheater. ;)

JaseC would approve though...
If I remember correctly, you don't need to mod anything, just open the console and issue a command to increase it.

yeah, the mod does the same thing but it's easier for me to drag and drop some files so I went with the mod lol

Go for eet

Your bad if u mod things like perk every level

Note that's a sucky thing to do

No, you just found an easy way out of an unpleasant situation by dishonest means aka cheating.

798220-20animated_gifu9sug.gif

I've only modded in some graphical stuff, even then it's not like the game looks that good so I didn't spend that much time on those outside of the weather and better looking sky

zkylon

zkylewd
Wonder if I could finish both by then. I mean I should be able to.
Contradiction is really short

U should be done with it in a day or two

Tits is pretty long tho

Like 50+ hrs for mee

I dislike the weight limits in Bethesda games. Some side areas require multiple MULTIPLE trips if you want to pick up all the goodies. And I don't mean just everything that isn't nailed down. At least make the sellable junk weightless.
It's also very mechanically uninteresting. At least in dx u have to play inventory Tetris but here is just mindlessly dropping all the garbage u accidentally picked up or that has a lower number than the thing ur currently using

Only interesting use I've found of beth's inventory system was at the end of new Vegas dlc dead money that actually did some really compelling stuff that only works thanks to weight restrictions

After that its just a pointless mechanic that's padding at best and always an annoying part of those games

zkylon

zkylewd
798220-20animated_gifu9sug.gif

I've only modded in some graphical stuff, even then it's not like the game looks that good so I didn't spend that much time on those outside of the weather and better looking sky
Yea graphics mods are mostly a waste imo tho I o recommend nv redesigned 3 since it makes faces a LOT better. You also 100% absolutely need mtui. No two ways around it. Nv interface is so shit any little help goes a long way.

I posted my list of lore friendly mods yesterday, I think it's a pretty good list if your playing for the first time

Sorry for the dps I'm on my phone and I'm super bad at editing posts from here

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Redemption: Eternal Quest : -- MB-D994495963702F3C - Taken by nightstorm
Collisions -- MB-F4C54EC2A58E7030 - Taken by Purkake4
Porradaria Upgrade : -- MB-95ADA6142CFDECE5 - Taken by xGreg
keys should be good.

Yass! Smelter down finally :D The timing for dodging was the key. I do have to say, just putting immense HP into an enemy does not make it challenging in a good way, but just cheap and lazy. DLC enemies are not as fun to fight as the base game thus.
How it's really done is shown in DS1 DLC. Neither regular enemies nor bosses feel like bullet sponges but the actual design is so well put that there is a challenge but never just cheapness.
Visited the crazy pyro in Aldia and realized how strong and good the base game actually is.

I had no idea Devils Third is coming to PC (as an online game). CBT next month.. I think this is thread worthy but I can't make threads. Once the beta has run in Japan they have to release in on steam here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW_vCZC5bJQ

This game looks like a wacky version of Gunz: the duel. Sort of with the insanity of dead rising. decapitating people with guitars. A frantic online shooter like this would also be decent for micro transactions.

Valhalla games went through hell to get the Wii version out. I hope it can get a second life on PC as a online title. The original vision was a online 8 vs 8 concept.

Kiru

I had no idea Devils Third is coming to PC (as an online game). CBT next month.. I think this is thread worthy but I can't make threads. Once the beta has run in Japan they have to release in on steam here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW_vCZC5bJQ

This game looks like a wacky version of Gunz: the duel. Sort of with the insanity of dead rising. decapitating people with guitars. A frantic online shooter like this would also be decent for micro transactions.

Valhalla games went through hell to get the Wii version out. I hope it can get a second life on PC as a online title. The original vision was a online 8 vs 8 concept.
Slicing people in half with a guitar....

video games

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Flying Bundle Extras

I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Playing History 2 - Slave Trade -- MB-F7CF3EF0FC583AA5 - Taken by Kifimbo
Indie Game Battle -- MB-8EA8F99EE30AD5EC - Taken by OmarYusaf
Ancient Planet -- MB-C317C6FDDCF0B622 - Taken by Darth Kupi
Abyss Raiders: Uncharted -- MB-36E81A50EFB69BDB - Taken by S1n1st3r
ROGUS - Kingdom of The Lost Souls -- MB-9BA1C8C775F30F12 - Taken by Jalal
Siege Wars -- MB-2B4EC6B65AF34E98 - Taken by Belgarion
School Bus Fun -- MB-D0E5A24BDAF604DA - Taken by Widdly Scuds
Nightclub Emporium -- MB-D25ADD13CCA357D5 - Taken by Eila
Red Bit Ninja -- MB-4CFB9E5FC5ABC260 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
Grey Cubes -- MB-1B0CB3800432A77C - Taken by Abomination
Pineview Drive -- MB-95DB70367749A8CC - Taken by Saty
InnerCube -- MB-621152BC6B5FD806 - Taken by drakaenae
most keys should work. not sure about Indie Game Battle

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yes. Cheater. ;)

JaseC would approve though...
If I remember correctly, you don't need to mod anything, just open the console and issue a command to increase it.

Haha, I haven't manually increased my carry weight in Fallout 4... yet. I need to play through the final mission of The Brigmore Witches again (it's not made clear that entering the painting is the point of no return, so I missed a few collectables), but after that's out of the way I'll probably get back to Fo4 while I wait for AssCreed Day.

FLD

Let's see... you should find some rooms you can drop down holes in... then hit the bottom and open a giant door with a lever. From there, there should be a path across a bridge which leads to an elevator (and a chest with the sorcery clutch ring) -- take that down and you'll be in the kiln/furnace, I believe, and the fog gate should be right there.

There's a bonfire to the right.

If you're still lost, when I get home later, I will load up my character and see if it's not in NG+ yet. If so, I"ll warp over and make a short webm from iron passage bonfire down to the kiln.

Thanks, but no need to bother making a webm. I fired up the game last night and found the elevator I had missed, along with the rooms with the holes you mentioned. I should be good from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom