• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

XujXRy5.png

that's a poorly drawn gaben btw

ModBot said:
Instructions for dot:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dot, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Super Meat Boy -- MB-D2B921FB4C89F083 - Taken by someguyinahat. 5 entrants total.
Secret Ponchos -- MB-FFB2C9002BE02A90 - Taken by arts&crafts. 12 entrants total.
Turbo Pug -- MB-45EA0489F101B833 - Taken by Bayonetta. 13 entrants total.
Speedrunners -- MB-9ADF3B27B681F3F0 - Taken by TWILT. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-C5BA68208C0AA8E3 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 11 entrants total.
This is exactly what you think it is

t1447537202z1.png

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
CUBIC bundle
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Alum -- MB-189467079DC25464 - Taken by NingenJanai
Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sutra -- MB-472EC7BDA3C5967D - Taken by Abomination
Luna's Wandering Stars -- MB-9A1F084CDDF652E7 - Taken by madjoki
Nyctophobia -- MB-93A4BA88435BEFBE - Taken by nightstorm
Crayon Chronicles -- MB-8F0BD5A5CFBA51A6 - Taken by Saty
Vangers -- MB-528DB2A2AA24564A - Taken by Costa1774

kagemusha probably gave more games away here than I own. bobnowhere as well. Those two really stick out with their generosity these days. You both never want any thanks but know that it is all much appreciated folks!
Many previous ones have been lost.

Anteater

that 4gig thingy fixed my new vegas, played the game for over an hour and leaving it on while alt-tabbing and it didn't freeze once

Whats the best/most efficient idlemaster idling behavior?

Its the default "idle games with more than 2 hours individually, then simultaneously" (bottom one) currently.

Is there any benefit to "idle games simultaneously up to 2 hours, then individually"

Using latest idlemaster just downloaded.

Btw its much nicer than the older version. I had been using v0.6 uptill now. Thanks Jshackles.

Lomax

So close to black Friday??

I bought one off jet.com two days ago, with their discounts it was only $258, which is about as cheap as I can see it going for a while. And honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a video card get a significant black friday deal.

Whats the best/most efficient idlemaster idling behavior?

Its the default "idle games with more than 2 hours individually, then simultaneously" (bottom one) currently.

Is there any benefit to "idle games simultaneously up to 2 hours, then individually"

Using latest idlemaster just downloaded.

Btw its much nicer than the older version. I had been using v0.6 uptill now. Thanks Jshackles.

You need to test and see which drop group you're in. Try running one new game and see if you get a drop within 30 minutes or so. If you do, just set it to run individually. If you don't, you need to do the 2 hours first. It may have something to do if you've ever gotten a refund before, but afaik it still hasn't been nailed down fully.

Lomax

I am thinking of getting a 4GB card but, I might wait until next year so I don't know.

If you're happy enough with what you have, waiting is almost always the right answer, you'll get more for your money. We should be under a year from the next generation of cards I would think.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Bionic Commando: Rearmed -- MB-E5796865C9557F58 - Taken by DaBargainHunta
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-FF2FCAC728B0E13D - Taken by Miniboss
Dusty Revenge: Co-op Edition -- MB-EFDFD9C69740995F - Taken by Kurt Russell
Zombie Kill of the Week - Reborn -- MB-BBFDBB185FD47EFF - Taken by OmarYusaf
Devil's Dare -- MB-F9CD897A8395CB7C - Taken by jediyoshi
Talisman: Digital Edition -- MB-90B07B5C2A8E8CE6 - Taken by Dr.Acula
Nyctophobia -- MB-93A4BA88435BEFBE - Taken by nightstorm
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-237D7ADDEB6966AC - Taken by darkchewie
Strata -- MB-A98713DF379B5E45 - Taken by Kuroyume
Black Mirror -- MB-FDD7C815E453D204 - Taken by Mikurden
Contagion #4 -- MB-82212A0FE03254E1 - Taken by TheAutomator
Nightclub Emporium -- MB-D25ADD13CCA357D5 - Taken by Eila
Cubetractor -- MB-6EC2A86DDA9470CF - Taken by Naaq
Jagged Alliance 1: Gold Edition -- MB-DC95E03A397351C1 - Taken by Jalal
Meridian: New World -- MB-9D7F85E0AA8B313C - Taken by texhnolyze
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony -- MB-7AEE7656F5B9DC3D - Taken by Natty1
InnerCube -- MB-621152BC6B5FD806 - Taken by drakaenae
. Talisman may have expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom