• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open MSI Afterburner and click on Settings (the gear icon)
Click on the Monitoring tab
Click on what you want to show on the OSD (On-Screen Display) from that list
On each one you want to see click the box that says "Show in On-Screen Display"
You'll see "In OSD" beside each option you choose to see on the display
Close the Settings box and open up your game and you should see the values you chose to display
That did it. Thank you!
I have a good amount of other games to choose from, though I don't want to list them all.
Such as mad max, game of thrones telltale, and contradiction just to name a few. X is out on Decemeber 8th, but i've been meaning to play Trails for awhile now.
I thought that it was coming out on 4th December.

so i updated windows 10 today and now all the privacy stuff are activated again, any program available that can disable all of those options instead of me having to do it manually?

Ozium

Then how did the first village come into existence?

58d38fcd1fd4173b0028a11d06beb247.jpg

AHA-Lambda

what? Really? I absolutely did not enjoy my time trying to build a village.

story has at this point required me to construct several items as part of a bigger machine, and also requires a number of power generators.

It's nothing huge but a pain in the arse given I've paid that no attention at this point.

Soulflarz

Banned
URGH! It was said the crafting settlement stuff in Fallout 4 would be optional and unnecessary for progression through the game.

LIES! >_<
Time to grind >_>

Huh

Are you talking about the thing towards the end

If you've been throwing your junk places into a base or w/e, it is 100% optional. I had enough mats minus one item from a hospital in the middle of nowhere >_>

Salsa

This War Of Mine is a cool game tho

controller support would be nice since the game is so chill i'd like to just play it from bed or something

AHA-Lambda

Huh

Are you talking about the thing towards the end

If you've been throwing your junk places into a base or w/e, it is 100% optional. I had enough mats minus one item from a hospital in the middle of nowhere >_>

I had no ceramic, quick google showed me that you can get it easily from scrapping stuff around base.

It was just a pain when I assumed it was optional, as had been said before, and had to go through a 101 on it as I hadn't touched that part of the game.

Jawmuncher

I don't play CoD that much but from my understanding after Modern Warfare 2 or at least after 3 they stopped making Killstreaks so game ending.

Yeah last I played online was either 2 or 3. Remember kill streaks being hella ridiculous in those. Like spawn and die dumb.

kiyomi

I had no ceramic, quick google showed me that you can get it easily from scrapping stuff around base.

It was just a pain when I assumed it was optional, as had been said before, and had to go through a 101 on it as I hadn't touched that part of the game.

Another easy way to do it would be use one of those batch files on Nexus that just gives you 1,000 of each material. :>

I've really enjoyed the crafting stuff in FO4, but it's all been in my own time, never a quest-driven thing. I just like scrapping and building stuff I guess.

Ruruja said:
Saying a game's story has a twist is kind of annoying. I find it spoilery. Now I'm gonna be expecting a twist.

I'd agree usually but honestly, when have you had a story where there isn't some kind of twist? :p

(I don't know anything btw, I have barely scratched the surface of the main plotline.)

Ruruja

It's been mentioned in a fair number of reviews. Sorry, you feel so, but I didn't think it's existence is a spoiler frankly.

It's not a spoiler per se, but it's like telling someone you're gonna jump scare them at some point, they're not going to be as frightened as they would be if you didn't tell them you were going to do it. The twist loses its effect if you know it's coming, whether it's a shit twist or not. :p

AHA-Lambda

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate first month sales are 70% lower than even the original Assassin's Creed's first month sales, apparently.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Compared to AC1? Damn!!

Link on that?

It's not a spoiler per se, but it's like telling someone you're gonna jump scare them at some point, they're not going to be as frightened as they would be if you didn't tell them you were going to do it. The twist loses its effect if you know it's coming, whether it's a shit twist or not. :p

Ah, well sorry then :/

Jawmuncher

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate first month sales are 70% lower than even the original Assassin's Creed's first month sales, apparently.

God Damn, I didn't think Unity and the lack of marketing would hurt it that much.
At least it should convince Ubi to shake things up. They just need another AC2. Which I know is no easy feat, but a AAA company should be able to manage that. The rumored samurai/ninja AC game should help in that regard. Though it does make sense now, even the bigger AC fans I know (outside steamgaf) were saying they'd just wait on syndicate.

I've never played an AssCreed game and despite all the "hate" the series gets, I'm highly interested and looking forward to playing the whole franchise from start to finish. Shrugs

Sch1sm

I feel like it won't end. Maybe I'm being cynical, but it doesn't seem likely to me that this will be the last of us it.

Another one will come out in the next year, with drastic changes. Something. I count on it.

Sch1sm

I've never played an AssCreed game and despite all the "hate" the series gets, I'm highly interested and looking forward to playing the whole franchise from start to finish. Shrugs

I'm with Grief. Play the first, then decide on the others. It's not exactly long. You could buy it during the sale of the franchise ends up a daily, and still have time to buy the others if you find enjoyment in it.

I've pretty much found some enjoyment in every title aside from 3. It's not bad. It's just... the same. Repetitive with a barely existent "combat" system since you can just hold down the trigger and continuously press B or circle when someone goes into attack you. Endless counters.

Knurek

Those are just console retail sales, right?
"Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - 1,820,000 (620K from PS3/360 and 1.2m from PS4/X1)"

So, not counting Steam/Uplay codes at all.

JustinBB7

Isn't there supposed to be a fall sale as well btw, that's like a week long. I forgot when they were previous years. But Winter Sale is coming up soon as well so wondering if they might skip it or something.

Maybe try one before you buy them all.

I was one and done with the series.

I only ever bought the first one. Right before 2 came out for 20 dollars. Beat it and said "Yeah I know where this series is going gameplay wise."

And low and behold, outside of the boat combat in Black Flag, I was right.

I know I didn't care about that future or present day setting shit so I had no reason to continue it. I watched friends play some more of them and dabbled a bit with it at their houses but, I haven't owned an AC game since 1.

Welp, the "play the whole franchise" thing was more about me still hoping for a AssCreed bundle to get the lastgen portions at least for cheap :v

Don't know why people are celebrating a major franchise collapsing like it's some kind of win or will result in more or different games getting developed to take its place. Strange take on things some people have.

Sch1sm

Welp, the "play the whole franchise" thing was more about me still hoping for a AssCreed bundle to get the lastgen portions at least for cheap :v

The last gen titles, IV included, all end up at about a fiver each, but a bundle would probably include the newer ones now, wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom