• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Iron Maiden and Evanescence only for me. Wanted Coheed and Cambria but I couldnt the time they came here.
LLShC.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
Concerts are fun!

Wait
I'm supposed to keep my tickets?

I've seen from Maroon 5 to Phoenix to New Politics to Fall out Boy w/ Paramore, and I never keep them
rip

zkylon

zkylewd
i think fallout 4 with a mouse and keyboard might have the worst control scheme of all time

Concerts are fun!

Wait
I'm supposed to keep my tickets?

I've seen from Maroon 5 to Phoenix to New Politics to Fall out Boy w/ Paramore, and I never keep them
rip
not supposed to but it's pretty common to do so

only been to one concert...was a few years ago as a birthday gift (one day festival type thing with Red, Hurt, Theory of a Deadman, Flyleaf, and Seether)...even got Seether to autograph my ticket

tfAb.jpg

Haunted

URGH! It was said the crafting settlement stuff in Fallout 4 would be optional and unnecessary for progression through the game.

LIES! >_<
Time to grind >_>
more like fuck that, shit time to put a simple .txt file into your directory and give yourself the materials you need

rtcn63

I like watching performances on my computer. It's less hectic and I can run to the bathroom with ease. I love the music more than the musicians, though I really should consider going to a concert at least once before Götterdämmerung. What can I say, being an introvert is cheap. (And arguably pathetic)

XShagrath

Iron Maiden and Evanescence only for me. Wanted Coheed and Cambria but I couldnt the time they came here.
LLShC.gif

I'll be seeing Iron Maiden for the first time in February. Really excited, as I doubt they'll be touring much longer with Bruce's declining health, unfortunately.

That's going to be smack-dab in the middle of about a dozen concerts I'll be attending within the next six months. They come in waves here. Last year, I only saw maybe 2-3 shows and next year seems like it's going to be insanity with some shows on back to back days.

I usually only go to concerts when I feel like tripping. Fun times.

But it's a fun thing to do with new friends or a first date. Better than going to the movies for damn sure.

Salsa

imma buy my shit for the chem bros concert tomorrow

gonna get fucked and come back a different man

anyway, uhhhhhh how bout that olliolli2

im stuck at a level like a dumbass

XShagrath

I can't even remember all the concerts I've been to over the years (first one was in 1995, I think). I don't save my ticket stubs anymore either, since a lot of the time they're just printouts.

That's about what I have, par the one earlier CPU model. Sadface.
Bethesda will surely fix performance first thing... surely ( ._.)

It's not so bad in all setups, mind. For instance, I have a 3570k with a 970 and never got those dips (not playing with everything on ultra though, Shadow distance and God Rays were sacrificed in the altar of performance)

maty

Best concerts I've been to

Steven Wilson x3
Radiohead
Black Sabbath
Roger Waters - Dark side of the moon tour
Pearl Jam (1st time they came to Argentina)
Opeth

and the list goes on (Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, etc)

I'd die happy if I could see Porcupine Tree live, it's been several years since Wilson went solo. I'd travel anywhere just to see them. I'm a huge fun hence my avatar.

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate first month sales are 70% lower than even the original Assassin's Creed's first month sales, apparently.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Bummer. It appeared Syndicate was a return to form some what. oh well. Maybe they should just continue AC threads that people like in Watch Dogs?

Humble Assassin Bundle

PWYW
  • AssCreed 1
  • AssCreed 2
BTA
  • AssCreed Brotherhood
  • AssCreed Revelations
  • AssCreed 3
Tier 3
  • AssCreed Blackflag
  • AssCreed Rogue
Believe!

Not bad but I doubt it will go that way. I think AC1, AC2, B, and R should be on the first tier,

Phawx

Fallout 4k Alias Test

With everything on Ultra 4k best I can do is 45~fps. I am mostly in 30fps territory when there is things happening.

Forgot to quote those suckers

Gah! The first image is .jpg only. I uploaded the wrong one :/

The second image I changed it to the PNG version so if you want to have a better idea of the aliasing use that one instead.

zkylon

zkylewd
had to switch back to controller

seriously these controls are absolutely hilarious

hold middle click to enter workshop, use tab to close some things but shift to close others, shift through construction categories with the arrow keys, hold e to precision place objects

it's a total clusterfuck lol

I shouldnt be surprised you're one of those weirdos

well nowadays i mostly play fallout shelter

zkylon

zkylewd
Fallout 4 features the incredible ability to remap your bindings for nearly every function in the game!
it's still hilariously bad

also momma murphy just decided to bump into dogmeat and start flying and went through the roof of the building and is not trapped up there lol

My lowest dip is in Diamond City, 30 fps. Phenom & 7870.
Lowest ive gotten was 45 and it was when i was testing out a steam controller config i made, i guess i messed something up cause the frames would drop crazy any time i moved but any other action was cool beans. I do get frame drops in downtown boston tho, only about 5 or 10 frames tho so its not that bad

zkylon

zkylewd
is it bad tho

forreal I want legit impressions

go
im guessing this is not serious but it's essentially another fo3 with a weird building minigame that's kind of addicting and guns that feel better and it's maybe like 2% less janky

dialogue so far is crap, combat is not much better outside of how guns feel and it's still super buggy

I hate mama murphy I am going to make her OD on Jet
yeah that's my plan too

i'd be a huge jerk to every one of these shitty characters if the game allowed me but you can't even not accept the quests sometimes.

That's worse
i agree

sometimes i do both at the same time

Salsa

im guessing this is not serious but it's essentially another fo3 with a weird building minigame that's kind of addicting and guns that feel better and it's maybe like 2% less janky

it's the first non-joke thing ive posted here since august 2011

Could have ended on such a sweet not but nooooo, game has to give me the finger.
Finished Magic Smelter and Fume Knight alone - not by choice but by virtue of no summons. So satisfying. Brume Tower is by a long-shot the better of two DLC I played so far. Frozen place is really lazy designed by comparison. A bit late now, so I'll have to leave Sir Alonne for tomorrow but this place I did enjoy plenty, for the most part. Designers got carried away with making it "challenging" but ended up lazily just giving huge HP and throwing enemies in droves in small corridors. But still, it was enjoyable.

Jawmuncher

Was going to start up Tits, but apparently FC only supports dinput. I have a 360 controller and really dont feel like trying to set that up right now. since i want to play from my bed.

oipic

Salsa, is Sarah Jones still drumming for Hot Chip? She's legit - can really play, and is cute as a button as a bonus.

(umm, something something video games)

The only bugs I've run into so far are terminals forcing you to reload the game half the time which is apparently a high framerate issue. Otherwise it's much more polished than other Beth games, both in terms of presentation and general glitchiness.

Being able to aim over and around cover/walls is great and every first person game should have it. Glad Killzone 2's magic is finally getting used by others years later :p

Eila

Was going to start up Tits, but apparently FC only supports dinput. I have a 360 controller and really dont feel like trying to set that up right now. since i want to play from my bed.

It just works. Well, everything but the triggers. But they're not used.

zkylon

zkylewd
it's the first non-joke thing ive posted here since august 2011

well then, what i said :p

if u want another new vegas you're shit out of luck, if u want another fallout 3 with a brand new coat of skyrim on it then fo4 is ur game

The only bugs I've run into so far are terminals forcing you to reload the game half the time which is apparently a high framerate issue. Otherwise it's much more polished than other Beth games, both in terms of presentation and general glitchiness.
so far i've found it less glitchy than fo3 but def more than skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom