• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

I am really sad to see under how much pressure GMG is or any other legit digital distributor is while G2A and other gray market sellers are under 0 pressure and they don't have any consequences for their deals.

Well to be fair, the only "pressure" is coming from one subreddit, and they already ban G2A and similar sites.

Batman Arkham Knight update
OK I set a few graphics options to Normal and it looks a little better. FPS is hardly affected too. It's playable...surprisingly playable, which is bizarre as I'm able to play this dang thing at 20-30 FPS range without a hitch....

Surprised patches are still coming.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)

YMsqb1E.jpg

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

PGP3OVL.png
System Shock 2 (GOG) -- MB-4CA7791596760E44 - Taken by Purkake4

Uzzy

Finished Episode 3 of Life is Strange yesterday. Spoilers below I guess.

Come on Max, you studied all those time travel books/films and thought that changing something that big wouldn't have consequences! At least it led to a hell of a cliffhanger.

Jawmuncher

I dunno I didn't have to grind to beat the main story. Apparently all my units were severely under-leveled for the last main story boss though.
Interesting. Reminds me of FFXIII-2. Never grinded but was also under leveled on the last boss. Still beat him though.....after 30 minutes. While the par time was like 7.

Finished Episode 3 of Life is Strange yesterday. Spoilers below I guess.

Come on Max, you studied all those time travel books/films and thought that changing something that big wouldn't have consequences! At least it led to a hell of a cliffhanger.

Can confirm that's spoilers

Holy shit, NIS finally got its shit together and is bringing Disgaea to PC!? About time. Not sure if I have it in me to replay the first one again unless they bring some of the improvements introduced in the sequels. Hoping an option to skip animations is in at least.

Well, the PC version is based on "Afternoon of Darkness" so it has some extras. I don't recall if it has animation-skip though. Apparently it doesn't have the Cheat Shop, but I guess that wasn't a thing until the PSP version of Disgaea 2.

rookiejet

I was just talking about buying a PS4 last night with rookiejet for my Disgaea fix. Now I can finally change my STEAM comment.

Dammit, now you're never gonna buy a PS4, lol. Oh well, let's hope Xrd gets here soon.
you should still totally buy a PS4 and play Xrd now

GaussTek

Lol, I was checking Humble Bundle's site and looks like they removed the "Humble Mobile" section. Guess they didn't sell enough or something, although there were some decent ones, the last one I bought was SNK's which included some Metal Slug and KOF games for just $1.

MNC

Fuck. If they hadn't fucked up the rest of the game, I might have left it installed... That actually sounds like a really interesting update, especially the placement of gun cameras. Makes FOBs actually custom.

Such a bad taste that game left :( It was supposed to be my GOTY... And from a gameplay point of view, it still is. But the story and the way Konami is handling microtransactions left such a sour taste. Why am I still here? Just for my lust for conclusion?
I am already fiddled...

rtcn63

Does MGS still penalize you for playing offline? I'm genuinely worried it's one of those games I can never replay cause of changes.

Teggy

Yup, Fallout 4 has bugs, a kind of dumb conversation system and a silly story.

But damn if I don't love being in that world. Walking around in the woods finding new places to explore and safes to crack. Going inside these blasted out buildings with maze-like structures hiding who knows what? That stuff is addictive and there's so much of it. This is why Bethesda can get away with what they do.

The shooting is also good. I haven't used VATS at all and I used it extensively in Fallout 3 and a good 25% of the time in New Vegas.

I'll get it, this better be some magical journey and such with all the hype you put out, dood. :p

:)))

GUYS BE WARNED THO, I'm not gonna bs you guys. theres some lame shit in Disgaea 1, specifically Etna, a "1xxx year old demon" who has the body of a child. now thats whatever right? but heres the issue, they have her in basically a bra and a super mini skirt. Yea, I'm not a huge fan of the design either, but for what its worth its only her, theres no one else in the franchise like that.

heres what she looks like:

It has been asked 200000 times but I am lazy. What is the cheapest way to play as Darth Vader in that hot new Dice game?

Edit: Do mean the actual game, was just being annoying. Forgot Vader was a slot system.

Khilandros

GUYS BE WARNED THO, I'm not gonna bs you guys. theres some lame shit in Disgaea 1, specifically Etna, a "1xxx year old demon" who has the body of a child. now thats whatever right? but heres the issue, they have her in basically a bra and a super mini skirt. Yea, I'm not a huge fan of the design either, but for what its worth its only her, theres no one else in the franchise like that.

Considering that the game is 12 - 15 years old (depending on what version), anyone who is still surprised/shocked at her design is beyond late...also the 1000 year old demon meme lives on very strong to this day, so meh whatever.

Dr. Buni

Oh so that's the origin of the 1000 year old loli bullshit. That's a gross character design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom