• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hood

Banned
Huh, that's funny. Yesterday the Humble Store had Shadowrun: Dragonfall normally priced at 13,99 and a 80% discount, total price 2,79, but now I see they've upped the base price to 14,49 with a 80% discount to a total price of 2,89.

I've already bought it yesterday so I don't particularly care, but I wonder why they've changed the base price during a sale.

How I feel playing Mushihimesama:

giphy.gif

When I think a bullet will kill me... I'll live somehow.
When I think a bullet will miss me... I die.

It felt like it dragged on a bit, and I used a lot of continues, but in the end, it was the 100th game I've beaten in 2015.

I had no idea why PunishedSnake started talking about a Dream discount... then I realized that Turfster wasn't around and nobody picked up his mantle... so here:

Daily:
Game Guru - 50% off

Mid-week:
Dream - 40% off
Life is Feudal - 40% off

shockdude

How I feel playing Mushihimesama:

giphy.gif

When I think a bullet will kill me... I'll live somehow.
When I think a bullet will miss me... I die.

It felt like it dragged on a bit, and I used a lot of continues, but in the end, it was the 100th game I've beaten in 2015.
Your hitbox is only a couple of pixels in diameter, so there's plenty of room for shenanigans. Mad dashes through bullet walls are hilarious.

Also that shouldn't count, you haven't beaten Mushihimesama until you've cleared it without using continues!
jk congrats

AHA-Lambda

Wow, took a trip down nostalgia lane and checked out valvetime.net (the forum I frequented all the time before joining gaf). That place is dead!

Wonder what happened? =/

I had no idea why PunishedSnake started talking about a Dream discount... then I realized that Turfster wasn't around and nobody picked up his mantle... so here:

Daily:
Game Guru - 50% off

Mid-week:
Dream - 40% off
Life is Feudal - 40% off

Huh, I remember first hearing about Dream before it came on Early Access, is it actually any good? Even for the time it seemed like a generic "walking simulator"-like.

That looks soooooo CUTE!

Buyer beware. The Political Machine games are heavily slanted towards the far right wing. Not commenting on the politics, but knowing that going it makes the game play kinda pointless.

In the future, 16GB of HBM2 memory might be available in every corner drug store but in 2015 its a little hard to come by.

looks like AC Syndicate doesn't unlock until 11 AM Eastern Thursday...was hoping it would have that Midnight UK unlock time tomorrow or at least Midnight Eastern...oh well

this is going by the Steam unlock timer on the store page (I have the Uplay version but I'd imagine it's the same time for both)

Uzzy

We should wait until gameplay and a trailer.

You're not wrong, but the very early signs aren't exactly promising. I hope they deliver, but to me it so far looks like Sega decided to take Valkyria Chronicles, remove nearly everything I enjoyed about the game, then add in a bunch of new stuff and make a new Valkyria game.

That new stuff might be good, but it's as far from what I wanted as it could be.

Wow, took a trip down nostalgia lane and checked out valvetime.net (the forum I frequented all the time before joining gaf). That place is dead!

Wonder what happened? =/

Well, what has Valve been talking about these last year or released? The site has become redundant for TF/Dota/CS fans as they get their infos primarly from elsewhere and it became irrevelant for HL/Portal fans for obvious reasons. There have been weeks when VT posted only about Dota 3-4 times. Users just moved on.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just noticed Uplay does the partially downloaded/playable thing.

roygQrw.png

Have any games on Steam since MK use it?

Nope. Black Ops 3 splits its SP, MP and Zombies data across separate DLC apps, though, which is somewhere between the usual system and what we saw with MKX.

They are started doing it since The Crew Beta last year. In couple minutes i will see if it works with pre-load.

it just switches to "almost there" with the Play button greyed out and doesn't let you actually open the game or anything until the game officially releases

Jawmuncher

You're not wrong, but the very early signs aren't exactly promising. I hope they deliver, but to me it so far looks like Sega decided to take Valkyria Chronicles, remove nearly everything I enjoyed about the game, then add in a bunch of new stuff and make a new Valkyria game.

That new stuff might be good, but it's as far from what I wanted as it could be.
Which is understandable. Kind of sucks to get a spinoff before a new game after so long in dormancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom