• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleinc

Banned
Darksiders is one of those game series that people have divisive opinions of. I enjoyed it at least.

I should start Darksiders II.
Darksiders 2 has a tad better combat system but so much brain dead platforming and puzzles. And a ton of bugs on all platforms, gamebreaking as well.

Dsyndrome

I mean if I get it its just gonna be nuuvem credit

and the old Arkham Knight price at that. When it was like just 20 bucks

they even jacked the price now with the re-release, lol.

but yeah no way they're giving me the refund
You'll be opening the floodgates if you're successful.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
None of the keys you submitted were able to be processed
By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Error: The key you tried to add for Mystery Gift #2 failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for Mystery Gift failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1446486652z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-89F0DEA4B828693D - Taken by pantsattack. 27 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-5111DA7DCB36328C - Taken by TheLight. 23 entrants total.

t1446487012z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Please Jase change that avatar back, now I can't recognize half the users here and the thread is getting bombed with jpeg etc, this is worse than anime moments.

I have to say, the displays of solidarity and messages I've received via PM and on Steam have heartwarming surprises. I'll sleep on it (switching back would make the whole thing look like a desperate plea for attention, but what can you do).

Jawmuncher

From the trailer, Cibele give me Freshman year vibes. Which would mean I will probably like it's tone/message, but a lot won't.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
BundleStars Horde Bundle

18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker
Age of Enigma: The Sixth Ghost
Drakensang: The River of Time
Drakensang - Phileasson's Secret (DLC)
Hot Dish
Hunting Unlimited 2008
Hunting Unlimited 2010
Mahjongg Investigations: Under Suspicion
Midnight Outlaw: 6 Hours of SunUp
Mission Runway
Ride! Carnival Tycoon
Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/horde-bundle?utm_source=steamcommunity&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bundle%20horde

zkylon

zkylewd
I've been doing my research now and just found out lol.
also nina works as a level designer on tacoma at fullbright company if u want the exact info :p

i liked freshman year and how do you do it a whole lot, so excited about this one. i like the idea of vignette games that just reflect a chapter in someone's life, wish as a genre this kind of thing takes off, biographical or not

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Bayonetta, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bayonetta, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- Only GAF members who are NOT junior members are eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

I7Ufybq.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-BD1896B0D2F63A9D - Taken by Servizio. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-E08CD53CCDB1D30B - Taken by Monooboe. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-0DDAD82CD25C93EF - Taken by pantsattack. 5 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-198D0A502732553D - Taken by KenOD. 9 entrants total.

t1446489472z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom