• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

also nina works as a level designer on tacoma at fullbright company if u want the exact info :p

i liked freshman year and how do you do it a whole lot, so excited about this one. i like the idea of vignette games that just reflect a chapter in someone's life, wish as a genre this kind of thing takes off, biographical or not

Definitely a fan of these sorts of games too.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

K7GXagI.png

Mystery Game #9 -- MB-388B1DD6DD6F85D7 - Taken by derExperte
Mystery Game #8 -- MB-A1AC80B723313BA5 - Taken by Mr. Luchador. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game#10 -- MB-8C7C43E85474D532 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game #3 -- MB-BE3422537EC6D3B7 - Taken by laserlaser. 8 entrants total.
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-ABDDCCC4C93D0FB9 - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total. - Taken by chronomac. 6 entrants total.
Mystery Game -- MB-C7E7776FE4BFC417 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #7 -- MB-C58DE53578DB1AF8 - Taken by Mikurden. 7 entrants total.
Mystery Game #6 -- MB-DE1828CD40B62ACC - Taken by BernardoOne. 12 entrants total.
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-EFAE8E2C6D0B853B - Taken by Dragon1893. 3 entrants total.
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-CE93103ED11B2AB4 - Taken by GERGiEV. 3 entrants total.

t1446489652z1.png

dex3108

Damn i just finished Panessa Studios level (around
70%
story completion) in Batman Arkham Knight and it was gooood. No Batmobile sh*t, awesome story moments, good gameplay moments.

Phinor

That leaves one more addition to be added to the game going by their timeline (Winter Wonderland...Sweden I believe...later this month)

Early December actually. With that update, the game also moves to 1.0. and out of early access, and straight to top position in my game of the year list as it becomes eligible (unless Fallout 4 or Legacy of the Void manage to be even better).

zkylon

zkylewd
considering that i've had my mmo->real life hook up experience, i'm curious how it'll compare heh

i bet it'll be awkward af

si belle = so beautiful (in French)

« La victime est si belle, et le crime est si gay » (90sFrenchCanadianPopGAF will recognize this)
i've forgotten about 90% of my french

i'm the worst

Early December actually. With that update, the game also moves to 1.0. and out of early access, and straight to top position in my game of the year list as it becomes eligible (unless Fallout 4 or Legacy of the Void manage to be even better).

ahh..still says November on their site so that's what I was going by

Phinor

ahh..still says November on their site so that's what I was going by

Oh, ok. Well they are slightly behind schedule then. Today's car pack should have released last week as well but they didn't want to do a Friday release. Anyway they confirmed early December for Sweden in livestream earlier today, as well as the move from early access to release.

Oh, ok. Well they are slightly behind schedule then. Today's car pack should have released last week as well but they didn't want to do a Friday release. Anyway they confirmed early December for Sweden in livestream earlier today, as well as the move from early access to release.

I expect them to update their site soon then...and yes, it's a great game (I'm terrible at it though...lol)

MUnited83

For you.
Dedicated servers and SERVER BROWSER?

Welp, scratch what I said. This is day fucking one. My major issue with latest CODs was not having a server browser.

Salsa

Avalanche just laid off 24 people who worked on Mad Max

not that abnormal to see some teams go after projects are done but eh I like the game a bit. bummed.

zkylon

zkylewd
that actually sounds kind of great

i unfortunately didn't enjoy the map that was on the open beta not even a little bit, but i like the idea of a call of duty game that has legs again

bigzgod

So guys, Sonic lost world on nuuvem.

Region Locked or Not?

There are two different subids for cd keys specifically for the SA region. Activation locks only.

I'm betting that Nuuvem probably will give out an activation locked key but you can use a VPN to bypass that, since there is no runtime restriction.

No idea whether or not Nuuvem will do a paypal address check however, for the purchase itself.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Daily deal is Magic 2014 aka the last good Duels of the Plainswalkers game

I highly recommend the Gold Edition which includes all the non-Pay2Win DLC

cause the COD hate is dumb?

they're great games for the most part and have had good and supported PC versions with like.. 2 exceptions

it's just so popular that everyone wants to shit on it I guess.
CoD hate is really dumb, I agree. But personally, I lost interest in CoD post-MW2/BO1 for the most part. And it's gonna sound weird but Titanfall had made me want to play another one; and this looks like a good time to jump back in.

Phinor

Treyarch knows how to make a god damn PC game. That is awesome news.

Let's first see how the final game runs. BO3 beta had bad stuttering issues. Much worse stuttering than Arkham Knight had (on release) in my case so I hope they managed to fix it before release.

With every game they do offer most PC specific features out of all the Call of Duty developers though, I'll give you that.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It seems Magic 2015 is also part of the daily deal, but the game is so bad they're not even promoting it on the front page :p

cause the COD hate is dumb?

they're great games for the most part and have had good and supported PC versions with like.. 2 exceptions

it's just so popular that everyone wants to shit on it I guess.

Where did he talk about hating it? I don't hate it, but I'm also not interested in and haven't been for a very long time..

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of uncredited male, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (uncredited male, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

cmWEPrK.png

Mystery Gift #2 -- MB-ABDC8B8F83C0E1A6 - Taken by pantsattack. 15 entrants total.
Mystery Gift -- MB-58A31314F83AED30 - Taken by Madn. 19 entrants total.

t1446491453z1.png

I'm really looking forward to it.

Has a decent amount of content as well.

-Campaign - Apparently much longer than usual, solo or 4 player co-op.
-Safe House - Fully customize your campaign soldiers appearance.
-Nightmare -
Rumored. Play through the campaign again fighting zombies, yes please.
-Zombies - Shadows of Evil.
-Dead Ops Arcade 2 - Top down zombies shooter.
-Free run mode - Maps or courses to race through using the new movement system.
-Multiplayer - 12 maps, 10 modes.
-Gunsmith - Create your own weapon skins, 64 layers. Which you can publish/download.
-Theater Mode.

Also, apparently one of the multiplayer maps is set in WW2, but it's a simulation. So maybe the campaign has some simulated moments in WW2 as well. Hopefully they have split timelines like they used to have and not just modern/future missions.

add the modding support to this list and it seems like a solid feature-set for Black Ops III

Let's first see how the final game runs. BO3 beta had bad stuttering issues. Much worse stuttering than Arkham Knight had (on release) in my case so I hope they managed to fix it before release.

With every game they do offer most PC specific features out of all the Call of Duty developers though, I'll give you that.

I had the stuttering on the Beta as well but when I set the textures to High and not Extra High it was a lot better. They said final optimizations hadn't been applied to the Beta (I know...take that with a grain of salt) so it's wait and see how it plays out with the final release version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom