• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Neither do the devs that go on IndieGala bundles :p. Every issue so far seems less "IndieGala is shady" and more "I didn't properly research what i've signed up for"

Well, IndieGala has been pretty shady plenty of the time. But I agree at this point the onus is on the devs signing up for bundles. And honestly, I think most of the time it's more like "I didn't know there would be this much outcry from what I did." But with Steam refunds now, I'd imagine a mistake like this hurts a lot more.

At this point I can I say I'm firmly on wait for heavy discount or GOTY version regarding Fallout 4. It looks like the only big upgrade is graphics, and it's not even a significant one.

At this point I can I say I'm firmly on wait for heavy discount or GOTY version regarding Fallout 4. It looks like the only big upgrade is graphics, and it's not even a significant one.

I will say the crafting aspect seems pretty interesting.

Not enough to NOT wait for the GOTY though

Volimar

he was talking about how he hated how the thread had spoilers in it now for someone who had been on a blackout, so i guess a mod... helped him stay on his media blackout.

To be fair. GAF is getting really bad about spoilers. "Oh you tagged something? Let's discuss it untagged until everyone knows exactly what the tag is covering."

Salsa

For those of us who haven't played it yet, does it make the entire season no longer worthwhile?

I wouldnt say that tho im definetly not the biggest fan of the game here. I think it's worth playing.

but I laughed out loud and kinda went wow at how bad this ending (and whole chapter really) is.

there's no excuse to go this badly about it when there's plenty of 'choice game' endings people already loudly hate.

Complaining about something that was in an E3 trailer is incredibly silly. I mean, if you're on that much of a black out for a game......don't go into a leak thread

I wouldnt say that tho im definetly not the biggest fan of the game here. It's definetly worth playing.

but I laughed out loud and kinda went wow at how bad this ending (and whole chapter really) is.

there's no excuse to go this badly about it when there's plenty of 'choice game' endings people already loudly hate.
ncfc42i.png

Salsa

im surprised I wasnt spoiled on it or read several articles about how shit it is?

I guess a lot of people reeeeally love and want to love this thing. But as someone who played it straight and gave it a fair chance im kinda dumbfounded at how bad it was even from just a mechanics perspective. Just a real let down and kinda spit on the face to the player. I dont like some of the stuff in the game for sure but I wasnt expecting it to do this kinda thing.

edit: im talking about LiS

Mr. Frost not understanding Time Zones confirmed.

Not realizing timezones affected the statements is not the same as not understanding, but fair enough. My apologies for the incorrect statement, I was mistaken.
Enjoy your birthday.

Maybe it was something he posted in the Fallout 4 thread?

Rhaknar points out shitposting after EviLore combined Fallout 4 threads.
Rhaknar gets banned.
pahamrick comments on Rhaknar's ban for pointing out shitposts gets banned for "shitposting".

Rhaknar and Pahamrick for - apparently - backseat moderation/criticizing bans by mods in the Fallout 4 thread.

Heated topics can be dangerous.

1 week bans btw.

Does the Steam marketplace randomly ask you to confirm a listing after <x> amount of listings are made?

I've had a few ask for the email confirmation lately when they're all listings for cards that are selling for <$0.10... seems pretty odd, as I thought they were originally for high value sale items such as that DOTA 2 FF Type-0 item.

Does the Steam marketplace randomly ask you to confirm a listing after <x> amount of listings are made?

I've had a few ask for the email confirmation lately when they're all listings for cards that are selling for <$0.10... seems pretty odd, as I thought they were originally for high value sale items such as that DOTA 2 FF Type-0 item.

Yep, I got those too (not today though)

KarmaCow

I don't understand how you're supposed to reasonably get exp as a Demo in Killing Floor 2. Am I supposed to just use the basic pistol forever because the demo perk weapons are terrible.

Rhaknar and Pahamrick for - apparently - backseat moderation/criticizing bans by mods in the Fallout 4 thread.

Heated topics can be dangerous.

yea, i noticed that too. decided to stop posting in that thread, just lurking in it for new gameplay videos now.

also on Life is Strange, i thought the ending was alright, not great but not bad. heres what really bothered me about the ending:
I personally didn't care much for Chloe but Max did and I chose to sacrifice Chloe cause like I said, I didn't care much for her anyways but damn I felt bad for letting her best friend die. Tore me up watching her just sit there helplessly :( But Warren had to be saved. The other ending where you save chloe is really weird, the way the smile at the end... like bro, your family and friends literally all just died. wtf are you smiling about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom