• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Finished Tomb Raider 2013. It was fun.
I still prefer the Uncharted games because I am lame and I like the funny banter. TR was a bit too serious at times.

Guys is it OK if I change my avatar to an actress that's in her early teens and follow her career movie to movie, TV appearances, where she's moving to and tell yous all about it?

What's with you and drama? seems you are only in the thread to stir up trouble, like you did months ago with anime.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I used a guide while playing Grim Fandango and immediately felt guilt wash over me. So I deleted my save which was maybe a bit drastic. I'll return to it after a couple of months after what I saw is repressed from my memory
Nah don't feel bad, the puzzles are shit. The puzzles in most adventure games are shit. If I want puzzles I stick to games in the puzzle game genre as they tend to be coherent and follow rule sets.

yuraya

fpR0IOQ.gif

Hektor

Finished Tomb Raider 2013. It was fun.
I still prefer the Uncharted games because I am lame and I like the funny banter. TR was a bit too serious at times.

Mhm?

I dont really like either, but TR and Uncharted are literally the same game, except that UC is more humorous, i can certainly see where you're coming from.

Chariot

Guys is it OK if I change my avatar to an actress that's in her early teens and follow her career movie to movie, TV appearances, where she's moving to and tell yous all about it?
Such toxicity is more damaging to this mostly cozy community thread than all the anime and all the saoirse we could bring in here. If you want a thread without personality, go search for the dead news one that's still floating around somewhere. This isn't just a news thread or place where people dropped their reactions and reviews, this is a community. Where celebrate steam and our internet kinship.

cause the videos are ps4 and they might and probably release a big patch on the first day so dunno,
i don't have high hopes tbh but still
Come on, this is Bethesda we're talking about, there are only so many bugs a day one patch could fix. And it's not like graphics is going to improve post patch.

Welcome to my ignore list. It's a pretty exclusive club.

While this is unfortunate, I'm sure we'll both live on with this decision since we've never really engaged in conversation more than twice. I will however, still enjoy and appreciate the fine work you continue to do for RPG Awareness and bug fixing. Thank you.

Arthea

You just reminded me that I still haven't played new Tomb Raider, and I planned to do that last January or something, the last time I planned I mean.
At this point I'm not sure why I bought it at all.... it's almost 3 yo game, jeez I'm falling behind releases so much it's getting ridiculous.

Durante

No idea (that was from a leaked folder) but TAA is the recommended best which explains why the game is the softest looking game around.
Well, a good implementation of TAA can be a great basis for moderate levels of downsampling, perhaps with a sharpening kernel, so I'm not too bummed about that.

Well, a good implementation of TAA can be a great basis for moderate levels of downsampling, perhaps with a sharpening kernel, so I'm not too bummed about that.

Plus Fallout 4 should run on a 6 year old hardware so pretty much any PC can downsample it if needed #cheapshottuesdays

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
You just reminded me that I still haven't played new Tomb Raider, and I planned to do that last January or something, the last time I planned I mean.
At this point I'm not sure why I bought it at all.... it's almost 3 yo game, jeez I'm falling behind releases so much it's getting ridiculous.
Sane thing for me. Except I finally did it.

One of these days I'll be able to tell the difference. Then again, I probably need glasses (I jokingly put on my sister's glasses during a movie, and instead of everything becoming blurry, it became crystal-clear.) For now, though, it's just "pick an anti-alias and go with it."

Well if you can't tell the difference just turn it off entirely and gain a few frames, or use FXAA it's the cheapest solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom