• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Really glad I didn't get that bundle.

The added games are good though IMO. Especially the BTA which give syou both Blackguards 1 and 2.

I got the Capcom HB mainly for USF4 and RE5, so the added bonuses, which I owned, just meant I get to share the good games with more people~

Eila

Citizens of Earth is tempting, but probably not $5.50 tempting.
It just gets to a point were you own most shit from most bundles :/

Phinor

Why? The $1 tier is still pretty good. (I assume you mean the Humble Jumbo Bundle?)

All the tiers are great in my opinion. Not top tier quality, but a lot of very interesting solid/good games.

Much, much better than the recent Capcom bundle but I might be in the minority with that opinion.

bloke

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Teslagrad -- MB-9C12041813B529B5 - Taken by freshVeggie
Citizens of Earth -- MB-FD5006D1283EDFE8 - Taken by rainking187
A Story About My Uncle -- MB-E23F08F43DE7A04A - Taken by Zeeman

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
every so often when i'm debugging i login to check modbot's pms and most people seem to use either copy-pastes of the game name/modbot code, random stuff like hi, fart, lol, giev gam plz, etc... but a few people write ... uh... detailed and oddly personal stuff to ModBot. I'm not judging. Love is love.

73VRJmL.png

Salsa

uh I took my card out put it back in and now its reading at the proper 16x rather than 8x

fucking dirty pins I guess?

lets try Wolfenstein now

SSPssp

Extras:

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-D57843CE4EA595D9 - Taken by aw350
A Story About My Uncle -- MB-EC56B4C295B51288 - Taken by Mikurden

def sim

ModBot said:
Instructions for Default DOS:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Default DOS, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

OASE: Other Age Second Encounter -- MB-F20DDC682E21E6C4 - Taken by madjoki
Caveman Craig -- MB-F28A60030B0DE1CA - Taken by chronomac
The Adventures of Fatman -- MB-CDCCF0A990DD6254 - Taken by SalsaShark
Swords & Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story -- MB-4029CFEF2A3FFC4C - Taken by Purkake4
SWR JST DX Selective Memory Erase Effect -- MB-6AF5292420619231 - Taken by Kuroyume

I don't know any of these games. Enjoy, I guess? Don't pm me thanks; I forgot to remove that bit.

Gave Racrcraft a little whirl. They have a free Steam Beta Techdemo going on.
Interesting little racer. Tracks are being randomly generated which give the game a whole lot of replayability. Devs clearly state at start screen that the game is unfinished in all major parts, but for now it does look and play nice. Clean visuals with that "one more round to shave off milliseconds" playstyle. Generating a new track easily with only one click is pretty great.

Recommend trying out the free tech beta.

Lomax

GMG is really becoming more and more mired in dubious practices.

They're no longer listed as an authorized retailer from Ubisoft, link, which probably coincides with their sale on AC:Syndicate and Anno 2205.

Not to mention expiring all credit with barely a month's notice. None of it bodes well for their long term future.

every so often when i'm debugging i login to check modbot's pms and most people seem to use either copy-pastes of the game name/modbot code, random stuff like hi, fart, lol, giev gam plz, etc... but a few people write ... uh... detailed and oddly personal stuff to ModBot. I'm not judging. Love is love.

I usually play around with the name of the game and when I win, I find nothing but amusement from it.

I once sent a pm to modbot as Life is Sweet for a LiS giveaway and I won that lol

Monooboe

Oh damn, now I can't decide between BLOPS3 for 40 euros or Mad Max for 18.o_O BLOPS3 would be something I could play beside Fallout 4 whereas Mad Max would have to wait till after.

Salsa

Oh damn, now I can't decide between BLOPS3 for 40 euros or Mad Max for 18.o_O BLOPS3 would be something I could play beside Fallout 4 whereas Mad Max would have to wait till after.

get Blops. I got Mad Max for $14 and it's ok but nothing special

I do kinda want to get Black Ops 3 (last one I actually bought was CoD World at War and last one I played was Black Ops 2 at a friends house) but, the beta was a RAM hog, wasn't aware how much RAM these newer games use. I have 8 Gigs but it would stutter (it could have been something else) it wasn't my GPU though.

Then again I did accidentally buy 1 8 Gig stick when I built this computer so I could just buy the other 8 gig stick and throw it in here. I might do that.

Monooboe

get Blops. I got Mad Max for $14 and it's ok but nothing special

Yeah I'm leaning mostly towards Blops. Mad Max would be a nice Wintersale game.

my card is now running at PCIE 2 16x like it should.

Wolfenstein still runs like dog shit.

you guys lied

When I played Wolfenstein it used to crash and complain about being out of memory, I always had to close Chrome while I played. (but I'm one of those who has tons of tabs open)

So, what would be the best way to get Borderlands 2 GOTY here in Australia? The game is $80 USD so when it's on sale it's still very expensive.

I wanted to buy it from Amazon but It says it can only be activated in North America. JaseC pls.

my card is now running at PCIE 2 16x like it should.

Wolfenstein still runs like dog shit.

you guys lied

Stop buying games and save up to buy a new card.
It's not rocket science (or league, for that matter). :lol

When I played Wolfenstein it used to crash and complain about being out of memory, I always had to close Chrome while I played. (but I'm one of those who has tons of tabs open)

Since Chrome can remember your tabs, just close it before you start a game up, especially if your name isn't lashbot and you don't require your games to be windowed so you can see other applications on your screen while you play. :3

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, what would be the best way to get Borderlands 2 GOTY here in Australia? The game is $80 USD so when it's on sale it's still very expensive.

I wanted to buy it from Amazon but It says it can only be activated in North America. JaseC pls.

If you want it ASAP, have someone in the US buy you a physical copy and PM you the key. The notice attached to the digital version on Amazon isn't accurate, but it does mean that the purchase (on Amazon) won't complete even if you use a US-based billing address.

If you can wait a few weeks, have someone in the US send you a gift copy via Steam when it is inevitably a featured deal during the Autumn Sale.

Since Chrome can remember your tabs, just close it before you start a game up, especially if your name isn't lashbot and you don't require your games to be windowed so you can see other applications on your screen while you play. :3
Him being so on top of twitter makes sense, but is he manually refreshing the Steam activity page every couple seconds?

dex3108

Just finished Arkham Knight and watched real ending and i really don't know what to think. I liked some parts of it but in whole i don't think that i like how they ended Arkham series.

Uzzy

Fucks sake I've got stuff to do tonight and the footy is on in 20 mins. Now I'm going to be stuck playing Wolf for hours on end :(

Wolfenstein does sound preferable to watching United pass it around midfield while Rooney stinks up our attack once more.

Dr Dogg

Wolfenstein does sound preferable to watching United pass it around midfield while Rooney stinks up our attack once more.

Well I just found out that due to not bloody telling me I've been inadvertently been paying £5 a month for BT Sport since August. So better make the most of it before cancelling.

If you want it ASAP, have someone in the US buy you a physical copy and PM you the key. The notice attached to the digital version on Amazon isn't accurate, but it does mean that the purchase (on Amazon) won't complete even if you use a US-based billing address.

If you can wait a few weeks, have someone in the US send you a gift copy via Steam when it is inevitably a featured deal during the Autumn Sale.

Niceee, I'm not in a hurry but I wanted to get the game next time it's on sale. I thought It was region locked on Steam, good to know I can ask other gaffers for help.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom