• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

Press release:

Nordic Games presents its Nordic Franchise Loyalty Program (NFLP) for the PC version of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

PC version of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition will release on November 5th at a price point of USD/EUR 29.99, not including the 3-tiered loyalty discounts

Nordic Games today announced that the Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition will receive a 3-tiered loyalty program for its release on PC on November 5th 2015. This loyalty program includes both, boxed and digitally acquired versions of Darksiders.

The Tier Details are explained in 2 elaborate forum posts, one on Steam, and one on gog.com.

Tier Detail post on Steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/50620/discussions/0/496880503058530074/
Tier Detail post on gog.com:
http://www.gog.com/forum/darksiders...ii_deathinitive_edition_release_on_gog_engger

About Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

What starts with War, ends with Death.

Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother’s name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation...

• Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell

• Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad

• Heaven/Hell: Explore startling gameworld environments reminiscent of heaven and hell

• Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and skill trees allowing players to create their own Death

• Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, skill trees and endless equipment combinations

• Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before

Deathinitive Edition Features:
• Darksiders II with All DLCs* included and integrated into the game, offering a total playtime of more than 30 hours
*(Maker Armor Set, The Abyssal Forge, The Demon Lord Belial, Death Rides, Angel of Death, Deadly Despair, Shadow of Death, Mortis Pack, Rusanov's Axe, Van Der Schmash Hammer, Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Mace Maximus, Argul's Tomb)

• Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows, optimised for PC

• Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics

• Running in native 1080p resolution

• Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution

Finished MGSV.

Well, people weren't kidding, the final act is indeed a disappointment, the game obviously isn't finished, from what is shown in the video,
episode 51 would've gone a long way in improving it.
The final twist almost ruined the game for me.

Oh well, it was a lot of fun and that's what matters. The franchise's story was already a mess anyway, though here it's more a case of it
being pretty much irrelevant in the serie's timeline.
Who would've thought?

Now to focus completely on TITS.

Ludens

Banned
Press release:

Man, what a bullshit. You NEED to own the franchise pach. I have both Darksiders 1 and Darksiders 2 with season pass and a bunch of other DLCs, but since I miss some stupid weapons and that horse upgrade I can't receive the upgrade for free. I posted about this in that thread, I suggest do to the same, at least people owning DS1+DS2+Season Pass can get the game for free too.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
should work, don't kill me if it doesn't

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Roboleon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Resident Evil 4 -- MB-CFE33A240C3EB1AA - Taken by The Dear Leader

L.O.R.D

nyVoevT.jpg

Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg

Newblade

Man, what a bullshit. You NEED to own the franchise pach. I have both Darksiders 1 and Darksiders 2 with season pass and a bunch of other DLCs, but since I miss some stupid weapons and that horse upgrade I can't receive the upgrade for free. I posted about this in that thread, I suggest do to the same, at least people owning DS1+DS2+Season Pass can get the game for free too.

I did my part. It's certainly unfair.

Red Hood

Banned
Baron, I know it said you didn't want a thank you, but thanks. Steam rating is ridiculously high for this game and I'm curious why. Installing now.

Knurek

Yeah, potential PR disaster in the making for Nordic.

Red Hood

Banned

It's weird you even got to have DS1 to be eligible for a DS2 upgrade to begin with.

I am 100% excited for Battlefront for the following reasons:

1. it's Star Wars

I had a good chance to relax my mind and play the beta with headphones blasting. The game is just phenomenal for that alone. The potential to be too shallow and unbalanced and devoid of strategy, whatever. Give me a blaster and a thermal detonator and watch me not give a shit about anything else.

That being said, I won't buy the game due to the DLC more than insinuating that maps will be involved. Nothing is more disastrous to a multiplayer community than locking actual game content behind paywalls. Divide the playerbase, ensure it fails. It's a model that no longer works with current game saturation.

How many examples do we need of games providing free map expansions supported solely by cosmetic DLC transactions before we adopt that model as a standard in place of paid maps?

I can't stand this bullshit cadence butchering of the language. I've seen it a lot around the Internet. How did this become a thing?

Anyway question about the blind Humble Bundle. I thought Grimrock 2 was a bonus for signing up for the service or is it actually counted as part of the bundle (that's not a mystery)?

Awesome, got Phantom Pain today.:D Little frustrating though, got it retail and started the install from the disk but it still just wants to download the whole thing.

The real Phantom Pain

Oh well, it was a lot of fun and that's what matters. The franchise's story was already a mess anyway, though here it's more a case of it
being pretty much irrelevant in the serie's timeline.
Who would've thought?

My thoughts exactly and the main problem I had with the story.

how could I know that you won't get reference to so recent drama? It seemed like obvious joke to make
sorry about that

I guess you could say...
(•_•)
...your joke...
( •_•)>⌐□-□
... was too niche.
(⌐□_□)

EDIT: Se7en slayed me.

Free Play Weekend for Nobunaga's Ambition

KOEI TECMO Europe today announced an exclusive four-day free-play event for immersive strategy epic Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence, on Steam.

Specifically, gamers will be able to download and play the historical strategy simulation for free, for the period between 6pm GMT on Thursday, 5th November to 9pm GMT on Sunday, 8th November.

Starting at 6pm GMT on 5th November and until 6pm GMT on Monday, 9th November, the full game will also be available for purchase at a 10 discount.

Additionally, for those are already in the midst of conquering the land and uniting it under their clans banner, Koei Tecmo also offers a discount for the nine available DLC scenarios, which will be discounted from 2,99 to 1,99 for the same period!

After 6pm GMT on Monday, 9th November the game and the DLC scenarios will revert to their original price.

Prob. due to the many modes it has and the PC modding that is coming to it.

Which CoD games did Treyarch make?

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: World At War
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Arthea

It was a niche reference. ;)

I'm joking!

It seems everything I touch becomes niche these days, that's not power I asked for when I said I want to awaken to my powerz.
no luck, as usual.

No wonder Valthirian Arc kickstarter is failing... It's all my fault.

Free Game of thrones Genesis.

I just put USA address and it worked.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005LIV3ES/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I see it was already posted

it shows as not available for me...

it's happening.gif

we are one step closer to Kecmo HB.

I think Im going to subscribe to the humble monthly, their first bundle has to be amazing if they want it to succeed right ?

if guesses are right, it's not, I don't have only one game and it's cheaper than $12 full price.

Then again, guesses can be wrong.

24 Borderlands Skins got, I hope my bank doesn't freak from seeing all those charges in a row, even though it says free it still required me to use a payment method, weird.

Awesome, that means I should be getting Darksiders 2: Deathinitive edition for free! And I liked the game too.

Leaked from where? And what's in it?

Someone posted it in last month's thread, but I don't have the post with me right now. I think it was this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/3qg7fq/humble_bundle_monthly_they_accidentally_showed_me/

People already speculated that it was besieged and SRIV when Humble did their teaser image a while back.

It seems everything I touch becomes niche these days, that's not power I asked for when I said I want to awaken to my powerz.
no luck, as usual.
Arthea
A niche member
(Today, 06:48 PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom