• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sober

If there was no tier 1, people wouldn't be fussing.
Probably, that bothers me because THQ nor Nordic tried to just tie up the remaining DLCs for everyone else who bought it early on and got the season pass later (I never played the SP stuff anyway). That's all that really annoys me.

If DS2 remastered is premiering for 30 bucks at 80% for nearly everyone else then I think that's pretty generous anyway, so whatever. I think I replayed it twice so sure I guess I could go again.

Too bad I'd have to play the shooter levels again though.

Salsa

ill play MGO for sure

best thing about that turd story was the gameplay so itd be dumb of me to not take advantage of the game when its reduced to pure gameplay mechanics

hope it works well

posting for the new page...

Alienware's Twitch stream tonight will be Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide...they'll be giving copies away as well

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of donny2112, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (donny2112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
System Shock 2 (GOG) -- MB-CF862232D4FC50D6 - Taken by Corvo Jensen. 4 entrants total.

t1446671941z1.png

ill play MGO for sure

best thing about that turd story was the gameplay so itd be dumb of me to not take advantage of the game when its reduced to pure gameplay mechanics

hope it works well

Agreed....but based on the amount of microtransac-shit-s they added to the SP game the bar for being amazing is pretty low.

There is rarely anything constructive about your criticisms. Don't be silly.

Also Agreed.

I agree with corrosivefrost. DIscount should be based on the amount of dlc you own for the original release.

For example, I won't get the remaster for free despite owning every piece of dlc and Darksiders 1 just because I got them separately from different stores. And that's totally unfair.

You need to buy the "Darksiders Franchise Pack" in order to get the remaster for free, it doesn't matter if you own everything, and that really really sucks!

zkylon

zkylewd
it's not bullying, just kind of ironic to call me out on giving bad criticism when all you say is "you give bad criticism"

when? how?

Dr.Acula

Banned
posting for the new page...

Alienware's Twitch stream tonight will be Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide...they'll be giving copies away as well

Oh sweet baby Jesus. I know what I'll be doing this evening.

I just hope rxy can carry Lenard enough to get past the first stage.

The music in Euro Truck Simulator 2 is pretty cool. The backing up in third person can be tricky. Lean-out cam is handy, as an in-cabin camera using type of person.
I want VR ;_;

Sober

The music in Euro Truck Simulator 2 is pretty cool. The backing up in third person can be tricky. Lean-out cam is handy, as an in-cabin camera using type of person.
I want VR ;_;
I think you can use TrackIR also.

Backing up holy shit I should stop, I feel like I spent 30 real minutes trying to get it right yesterday since I started.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Schein -- MB-EE7295447CBCC260 - Taken by dave is ok. 11 entrants total.
HUSH INTO THE DARKNESS -- MB-30C388B3D6812B33 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-400B44BCCDA58290 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 14 entrants total.
CT Special Forces Fire for Effect -- MB-3B1402DEC2E749A8 - Taken by Javier23. 2 entrants total.
MANOS The Hands of Fate-Director's Cut -- MB-436DA70119E3B489 - Taken by Jalal. 15 entrants total.
Pineview Drive -- MB-13F4D2DB939E9B96 - Taken by alr1ght. 2 entrants total.
Joe's Diner -- MB-6A7383FF0ECB52A0 - Taken by nightstorm. 6 entrants total.
Flesh Eaters -- MB-CC7AB339A86910FC - Taken by bkw. 6 entrants total.
The Rollingball's Melody -- MB-DB689C39EF40FDA4 - Taken by drakaenae. 1 entrants total.

Spaceport Hope -- MB-1AD11DE8FDE04427 - Taken by Vlad. 13 entrants total.
The Adventures of Tree -- MB-D6D53B9134741049 - Taken by anastef. 3 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess Lilith Pack -- MB-99E89F5C34CA591C - Taken by AsylumX. 3 entrants total.
Real Boxing -- MB-638A60ECD7FBCFC1 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 5 entrants total.
StarMade -- MB-185D95692EFDAB15 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
OWYS -- MB-20892D68BAD6211E - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
SilverQuest Gaiden -- MB-3307B4C1A0C32FD5 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 5 entrants total.
Dead Bits -- MB-36E9492D055405CB
Pillar -- MB-964EAB534191222B - Taken by Stronghammer22. 3 entrants total.
Oozi Earth Adventure -- MB-08A8A6AC403FBC70 - Taken by arts&crafts. 3 entrants total.
Desert Thunder -- MB-D6A64898D75604D9 - Taken by jgalat. 2 entrants total.
Clergy Splode -- MB-F0DC20885770A1C2 - Taken by fuzzy123. 4 entrants total.
Hyper Fighters -- MB-9BC3A21B6D258A94 - Taken by xGreg. 4 entrants total.
Alpha Runner -- MB-86C6828D154B2350 - Taken by gaiadyne. 2 entrants total.
Woof Blaster -- MB-7FB83793065A0A8B - Taken by Mikaju. 3 entrants total.
We Are Legion -- MB-6CC705235C284643 - Taken by SSPssp. 5 entrants total.
Lost Moon -- MB-9939934D4480C53A - Taken by Darth Kupi. 8 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-3B91067AF250B8F6 - Taken by Madn. 2 entrants total.
Symphony -- MB-CB7D52D9F3DA01CA - Taken by aw350. 3 entrants total.
The Silent Age -- MB-DD8389C223FE7287 - Taken by Natty1. 10 entrants total.
ASDAD All-Stars Dungeons and Diamonds -- MB-431823347770F5B0 - Taken by Eila. 5 entrants total.
Gun Monkeys -- MB-C77185B3CA869C7C
Call of Tomsk-7 -- MB-8FEFCA06E9F18823 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for CT Special Forces Fire for Effect was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Vanguard Princess Lilith Pack was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dead Bits was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Desert Thunder was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hyper Fighters was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Vanguard Princess was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Gun Monkeys was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1446674521z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Three Blizzard Classics Apparently Getting Retuned For Modern PCs

Blizzard appears to be making efforts to retune three of its best games for contemporary machines. A company job listing directly references pillar titles of years gone by.

“Compelling stories. Intense multiplayer. Endless replayability. Qualities that made StarCraft, Warcraft III, and Diablo II the titans of their day,” says the job listing for a senior software engineer for classic games. “Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made them more difficult to be experienced by their loyal followers or reaching a new generation. We’re restoring them to glory, and we need your engineering talents, your passion, and your ability to get tough jobs done.”

If you think that’s you, the job listing is available on Blizzard’s website. Consider this our thanks in advance.

If you’re interested in picking these up in advance of Blizzard’s unannounced updates seemingly confirmed by the job listing, you can purchase them direct from the developer. Diablo II and its expansion are each $9.99, the Starcraft Anthology (complete with the base game and Brood War expansion) is $14.99, and Warcraft III and its expansion are each $9.99.

[Source: Blizzard via NeoGAF]

Our Take
There is a smile on my face. All three of these games are worthy of preservation, and I’m thrilled to see Blizzard prepared to make an investment in that effort. Thank you, Blizzard. I’m eager to return to all of these.

FFS how do I make this OBSE work on Oblivion? I did what the readme file says of putting the .dll files in the data folder and it still fails to load. GAH
mirana-rage.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom