• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarg

Some people think TR 2013 based on the image in the latest email but I am not convinced yet since the image on the site shows the character holding a stick with a red sack at the end. I don't remember seeing anything like that in TR

The stick with a sack on it is the humble logo, I wouldn't read too much into it appearing in a humble teaser.

I have no idea what the games are though.

Teggy

I have a feeling the monthly is going to be a pretty bad deal for me. But surprises are fun sometimes... If anything I didn't have Grimrock 2.

Is Warhammer: end times - vermintide worth it for 22€?

Even if I probably have no one to play with?

I played the game for two hours and really liked it, but the AI director doesn't feel as dynamic as L4D's. I don't think it would hold up after a couple play sessions if you don't have people to shoot the shit with while playing.

Is Warhammer: end times - vermintide worth it for 22€?

Even if I probably have no one to play with?

Nope. Worth 11.37€ and not a smidge more. Don't you dare.

Both Kyn and Toren got mostly positive reviews?
Whistlisted!

Whistlisted?

tumblr_m0lg16pJFm1rrsioho6_250.gif

I just stopped for the day, but I did get a chest message today that was incredibly meme-tastic.

Even though I consider myself immune from meme cringing, it did elicit a pitiful flinch reaction from me to see a Monty Python reference in an RPG. lol

I'll be honest. I don't even know what Monty Python is. >_>

Tektonic

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tektonic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Coin Crypt -- MB-85B09A96365340F1 - Taken by Saty
Lovely Planet -- MB-38934A6A060D3C92 - Taken by creamsugar
Space Hack -- MB-0F106CC791883966 - Taken by Chreznor
Schein -- MB-D7B904BB30A4543D - Taken by Kuroyume
Avencast: Rise of the Mage -- MB-F1E77BD270481D41 - Taken by Naaq
Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-8BBD1F3E6F159FB3 - Taken by Loptous
Space Trader Merchant Marine -- MB-D307C25BDD3FDA65 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo
Crash Time 2 -- MB-5D8AE2ECB51A4133 - Taken by XDDX

Dr Dogg

Well pretty flipping easy when you haven't released anything. Just look at the massive increase in digital sales too. 'Growth' for both that and PC more points to no AAA presence at retail for a new title that a sea of change happening. Once the full year figures are in and the likes of Syndicate and The Division have been released (well included in financials at least) I imagine the marketshare will be business as usual.

Ubistruggling. Looks like Syndicate was kinda of a flop as well going by Amazon best sellers.

Report is FH 15-16 which ended 30th September so Syndicate let alone any new large title aren't included.

Vibranium

Banned
Just like people cut some slack to Bethesda's bugged and ugly games because open world!, you gotta cut some slack to a game made by 1 person.

I wonder if Beth will ever use idTech6 for an open-world game. It's supposed to way better than 5 and they could finally dump Gamebryo in favor of one engine used across multiple studios.

aw350

Banned
Some sports...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (aw350, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Summer Athletics -- MB-E736E586079A355C - Taken by Haunted. 2 entrants total.

t1446710643z1.png

dot

I finally beat Alan Wake, thank god.

this game became stupid the moment i started facing ghost tractors and getting killed by flying barrels

never playing this ever again, overall i give it an 1.8/86

gifts

enjoy

Installed Toren already, gotta play this night after work. :D

I finally beat Alan Wake, thank god.

this game became stupid the moment i started facing ghost tractors and getting killed by flying barrels

never playing this ever again, overall i give it an 1.8/86

Now that you remind me, I bought Alan Wake on the last summer sale but I've yet to play it. I really have to but still can't find the right time to do that, so many RPGs to play this year. I hope December will be more gentle with me.
Edit: Oh wait, Lightning Returns in December.

Monooboe

Oh wow, I've really been out of the loop, though I would craft some booster packs and sell them when the price was high... but a week long waiting period for it to become tradeable. Seems the gems hade the restriction that then carried over to the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom