• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Durante doin' work:

292120_2014-10-09_000hhael.jpg

Sazh looking like a creep in that pic.

chixdiggit

I'm getting a little tired of this. 30fps isn't anything game breaking in most cases, even if some people hate it.

30 vs 60 FPS is not a deal breaker for me in most cases. But racing games are different, I can instantly tell the difference so much so that it's annoying.

I'll either finish Mark of the Ninja, or start playing The Last of Us tonight. As birthdays go, this one's been pretty alright. New phone & some Chick-fil-A for lunch.

Dr Dogg

All the FFXIII trading cards are of Lightning!!!

Actually I've just seen the crazy prices they're going for. Better cranck up Idle Master.

Arthea

30 vs 60 FPS is not a deal breaker for me in most cases. But racing games are different, I can instantly tell the difference so much so that it's annoying.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm saying it isn't game breaking thing in most cases, like 90% of cases.

All the FFXIII trading cards are of Lightning!!!

Actually I've just seen the crazy prices they're going for. Better cranck up Idle Master.

I'm actually surprised not all backgrounds are with Lightning, that's some epic restrain SE have shown by doing this.

Dr Dogg

I'm actually surprised not all backgrounds are with Lightning, that's some epic restrain SE have shown by doing this.

Ooooh what are they. Actually what am I saying I'm not getting rid of my Lara Croft background until I either get the Picard one cheap of theres a goofy MGS Snake one.

derExperte

Arthea

steam is giving me max dl speed for FF13, though, it'll take me only two hours to dl it.
Lightning clearly took over the steam already, valve most likely too.

Jawmuncher

Finish Downloading FF13....."Steam has finished downloading Steam VR".
Well ok then.

Also WTH is with steam lying to me.
Yeah it's only a 1.9 mb patch for chivalry.
NOT it's 896mb!

zkylon

zkylewd
I concur, Human Revolution is honestly a much better successor, but I agree, IW did do some things well, especially when it came to the looks (for the most part, anyway) and indeed dat female Denton!

And I lost my beautiful Deus Ex physical copy years ago T_T... I then did something dirty and pirated it until the very day it was on Steam, and now... Well, I ofcourse own it. Again.
i bought the big box for 5 bucks on ebay, costed me more to import it to argieland than the box heh

i'm surprised it was that cheap cos maybe it's easy to find? look around if you want to cleanse your soul (i actually have deus ex 3 times for some reason)

fallout tho :(

MayMay

Banned
What? I'm asking a serious question here. Is it just a mod for no HUD?

FFXIII is locked to 720p. Durante, the god, released a pre-alpha update for GeDoSaTo that allows you to run FFXIII in 1080p, or downsample it (like what I did in my screenshots. Downsample from 3840x2160)

Its still kinda broken though, menus being cut off, minimap isnt working, DoF blurs the whole picture more often than not - but when all that is fixed... damn.

derExperte

What? I'm asking a serious question here. Is it just a mod for no HUD?

Thread title:
Final Fantasy XIII resolution unlocking (GeDoSaTo plugin) released

Current features:
Arbitrary rendering and presentation resolutions (only 16:9 though)
HUD hiding (using the normal GeDoSaTo keybindings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom