• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2014 - Proper PC gamers buy a Wii U and Bayonetta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjoki

It would be nice if they had a Steam login option, but I don't expect them to switch to a different system for tracking on Steam instead of just using the same one for every platform.

I would be fine with one time login to link steam & rgs accounts (use SteamAPI to transparently authorize in future). But I hate remembering million password when it randomly decides to forget.

@JaseC

Can you do me a favor and try to launch The Testament of Sherlock Holmes? I finally managed to run it, but it only works in window mode. Probably a shitty port...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh cool, my categories were in the cloud

thank you based cloud

first person to guess the first game im downloading gets... nothing because its too obvious :(

So The Body Changer devs deleted the link on this thread that redirected for the discussion about the steam keys and bundle buyers, which is located here.

Actually I wonder why that game even got greenlit. It kinda looks like it isnt even finished yet.

oh cool, my categories were in the cloud

thank you based cloud

first person to guess the first game im downloading gets... nothing because its too obvious :(

FF13 or 7. Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Dr Dogg

Hey guys, I just got finished beefing up Enhanced Steam's servers.

Let me know if you find something that isn't working quite right
, or if you notice a difference in the loading speed of stuff like price history info.
Thanks!

Enhanced Steam going from strength to strength. So for about the billionth time thanks for all the hard work jshackles.

yoooooooooooooooo...SSDs are fast o_O

Wait until you get two and copy from one SSD to another. Especially 6GB/S Sata enabled ones.

MRORANGE

Guess what came in the post today?

i3GRmalhbTHRa.JPG

Feels weird buying retail PC game, this is the first physical PC game I bought since I got BRINK. I really wanted the book and didn't care about the game, now it's part of the Sleepy Dawgs memorabilia.

ibyKRKjE7NX9Ui.JPG

iivipzvQo9kwt.JPG

I would only buy it if you have never played SD, as the artbook is pretty short and pointless.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
FF13 or 7. Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

you fail at getting nothing, how is that even possible. thats some next level failing chuck

sidenote: my 970 feels lonely :(

Marvel Heroes. Thanks for the nothing Rhaknar-san!

ding ding ding. Alien next for dat benchmark. think ill hold off on Mordor until my second 970 arrives.

Guess what came in the post today?

i3GRmalhbTHRa.JPG

Feels weird buying retail PC game, this is the first physical PC game I bought since I got BRINK. I really wanted the book and didn't care about the game, now it's part of the Sleepy Dawgs memorabilia.

ibyKRKjE7NX9Ui.JPG

iivipzvQo9kwt.JPG

I would only buy it if you have never played SD, as the artbook is pretty short and pointless.

It was the same way with the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. The artbook packaging was neat but honestly could have easily just been a separate item shrink-wrapped onto the case.

Rhaknar

any reason not to use chrome? I was using firefox on the old computer, but this has chrome so...

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Heads up, The Evil Within keys on GreenManGaming have started to be sent out. Some have reported they just got their keys.

Also the Steam pre-load for the game is going live today.

FranSniper.gif

Li Kao

any reason not to use chrome? I was using firefox on the old computer, but this has chrome so...

Hmm, didn't Chrome use to throw a fit with some gifs?
Personally, as you can't use page up/down in the bookmark bar, well that makes us mortal enemies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Obviously, I'm going to recommend Chrome
but Firefox is pretty cool too

Rhaknar

installed the shit Marco recomended, either my computer is about to blow up, or Marco ISNT a dick. Opened nvidia inspector and I have no fucking clue what im looking at :/

Rhaknar

ooooh just got my evil within GMG key

edit: stupid GMG and their out of order keys

Phawx

The list of things on my "Now this is how computers aught to be" in chronological order

• Getting a 27" monitor. (2005)
  • 8GB of RAM (2007) (I've since moved on to 32GB)
  • Quad Core minimum (2007)
  • RST RAID 0 SSD (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom